Sackboy
414 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues & info [SPOILERS]

Jan 1, 2013

m8spence wrote:

WARNING!!!

Spoiler
We get access to the restricted area in day 21. The combat is harder than before, but thats not my warning. Here it is. After you complete the mission and leave the area, it goes off limits again, and there are fragments in there!!! So search and grab before the missions, or you may be waiting for them awhile longer. Like Jess says, look around while you have the chance.

Spoiler
I found 2, but i hope others can confirm this, as i didn't spend as long as i should have looking around...

I was as thorough as I could be & only found that many as well. I currently have 50.

Message 731 of 1,743 (507 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 1, 2013

anamri wrote:

About Stapler...

Spoiler
Lets not forget that (a copy of?) Stapler was put in Aurora, and then systematically dismantled.  In the original Xi, Stapler did talk to us and give us missions.  So, I guess he could have been seen as an AI, a program, a means of communication, or a NPC...  Hard to say where this is going, but we have seen the painted version of Stapler before - busting out of the nDreams store in the EU Mall.  Also, all clues of Xi 2 started from Stapler (the party hat & the email).  I think that someone took Stapler piece by piece and rebuilt him.  The picture in the comic could be N.E.R.D.I.C.A., or it could be Stapler - or it could be both!  Maybe Stapler took on a new name for his new look?  Whoever is in that giant parking lot sounded a LOT like the old Stapler, with the disjointed words and phrases.  And it looks just like the old Stapler, only painted, broken (like he was in Aurora), and off his pillar. stapler Image20120714191310346.jpg 

Mall

Spoiler
Don't know where you are going with this?  Are you saying there are two Staplers...  Stapler and a copy of Stapler called N.E.R.D.I.C.A?  That is what I've been saying.  But this does bring up another question if there are two Staplers where is the original?

Spoiler
Also no one has really answered any of my questions.  If there is only one Stapler why did it take Jess years before she found out that Stapler was missing?  This is a big hole in the N.E.R.D.I.C.A is Stapler theory.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 732 of 1,743 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

I don't appreciate my post being reported and editted just because I didn't use a spoiler tag. This whole thread is a spoiler, it says it right in the title. This is my last post here in this thread, I'll stick to the EU Xi forum since they're a more deserving bunch. You all can thank King for this, goodbye.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 733 of 1,743 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 1, 2013

250px-Red_flag_II.svg.png

Red Flag Warning

Spoiler
Has anyone else seen a challenge called:  "Axiom Operative - Complete Episode 1."  Today (day 21) marks the halfway mark in the game and we still have not made it past Episode 1?  Also why is there no "complete Episode 2" challenge?  I could be wrong, I hope that I'm wrong but it looks like this game is not going to end on day 42.  Another pay to play game for Episode 2?

GAPHome

General

Message 734 of 1,743 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3471 posts

Jan 1, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

RankoSao wrote:
Technically, he was inside Home, so he was virtual, just like us.. that would make him an NPC Avatar
Spoiler
My point was and is Stapler was never a persons Avatar.  The original Stapler could not communicate he was an item,companion or a toy of Jess.  The new Stapler can communicate you can talk to him and he can answer so it's not likely they are the same Stapler.

Thats not entirely True... Stapler has always been communicating with us... from the start. Not just a toy. Stapler is an Extention of his Maker. Or that is how I have seen if from the Start, otherwise Stapler would never have been given the name I named him by accident. You see I was joking when I said he looked like a giant Stapler, cause the way his arms were, looked exactly like one of my staplers I was using on a Daily bases. If Stapler and his maker was not communicating with us, he would have stayed with the un-real name he had that reminded me of R2D2 back in the day. I also talked about that as well, how sad it was that a cool Looking Robot did not have a real name. 

Photobucket
Message 735 of 1,743 (466 Views)
Fender Bender
3471 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 1, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Ok, let me see if I can clear things up.

This video Directly below, is the Original Stapler from 09... there seem to have been a lot of Models of this robot.

1:

Spoiler
Here is a pic of the "original" Stapler and in this pic you will see that he is "Blue" not Red.  Stapler320.png

2:

Spoiler

This Stapler came at the same time as the Zeros.  So right off the bat you guys should be assuming that he is also with the Zeros.

3:

Spoiler
This "Stapler's" name is  :N.E.R.D.I.C.A:

4:

Spoiler
Stapler was never a Avatar he was more of a toy that Jess used in the first Xi

5: Read the comic.

Spoiler

XNf2YB_d20_e.jpg

Photobucket
Message 736 of 1,743 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Sorry guys I like to find the frags myself before going to look at a map or I would've posted this sooner,.. heres DAy 21 frag map (credited to VitalogyJP) ,.. there are 5 total but one is marked day 9 (inside the barrier zone) cause its been visible since then...

Spoiler

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 737 of 1,743 (445 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Patchex wrote:

Spoiler
My point was and is Stapler was never a persons Avatar.  The original Stapler could not communicate he was an item,companion or a toy of Jess.  The new Stapler can communicate you can talk to him and he can answer so it's not likely they are the same Stapler.

Thats not entirely True... Stapler has always been communicating with us... from the start. Not just a toy. Stapler is an Extention of his Maker. Or that is how I have seen if from the Start, otherwise Stapler would never have been given the name I named him by accident. You see I was joking when I said he looked like a giant Stapler, cause the way his arms were, looked exactly like one of my staplers I was using on a Daily bases. If Stapler and his maker was not communicating with us, he would have stayed with the un-real name he had that reminded me of R2D2 back in the day. I also talked about that as well, how sad it was that a cool Looking Robot did not have a real name.

Spoiler

I was referring to the story line of Xi-1 a few times in the story line the bad guys called Stapler a "toy".  But none of that even matters the point is Stapler was never a Avatar (call him what ever you wish toy, companion or robot) he never could move on his/its self.  Could the old Stapler get an upgrade?  Yes!  The new Staplers (name is :N.E.R.D.I.C.A:) seems to be being controlled by someone else.  This would have been impossable with the old Stapler the way its happing with the new one.

GAPHome

General

Message 738 of 1,743 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

Jan 1, 2013

RankoSao RealizedSagely:

i think ive just figured it out...

Spoiler
Quinta Essentia is the Continuum

:^/ Well sure. It's Latin.

Spoiler
Quinta Essentia means "Essence of Five." The Continuum embodies the essence of the five who created it.

Message 739 of 1,743 (378 Views)
Wastelander
591 posts

Jan 1, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

RankoSao RealizedSagely:

i think ive just figured it out...

Spoiler
Quinta Essentia is the Continuum

:^/ Well sure. It's Latin.

Spoiler
Quinta Essentia means "Essence of Five." The Continuum embodies the essence of the five who created it.

...i flunked latin.. Smiley Sad

Message 740 of 1,743 (367 Views)
0 Likes