or
     MISSIONS            FRAGMENTS

Pre-game info and clues:

Stapler's words thread

Stapler's head cut off of the statue in Aurora

(credit: chelada)

Email respnse forwarded from Patrick O'Luanaigh to Patchex

Patchex wrote:

I think I cut and Pasted... yet here is another just incase...

Patchex friend?
Stapler happy glad over the moon.
Not pirate. Bad people. Bad girl with hair on fire.
Evil Fierce Degenerate.
Dark days on horizon.
Dark days coming to Home.
Patchex beware!

Stapler

This is how it was in the email... Purple writing is mine...

Spoiler
Notice "Evil Fierce Degenerate - our future EFD.  they knew about her even then.

Hidden message in Xi newsletter

(credit: bestscreenname)

Spoiler

follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | ndreams website 

The Making of Xi - Special

“Xi” finished three years ago this month. So we’ve decided to make this newsletter a celebration of Xi and to take a look behind the scenes at how it was made.

Building Xi

Xi was a huge project. We started work in December 2007, learning about Home and launched Xi in March 2009, some 15 months later. We were inexperienced, we had a crazily ambitious design and we were determined to deliver it regardless of the technical complexities. Day one on the AlphaAFK website

We were very lucky – we came up with an original idea that Sony liked, and they gave us the freedom to play around with Home and figure out what it was capable of. Our producer at Sony, Ali Bergstrom-Allen, was incredibly supportive and we repaid that trust by working very hard on what would become the world’s first console-based Alternate Reality Game (ARG) and end up with over half a million players.

Things changed a lot as well – did you know that the AlphaAFK were originally called the ‘Beta’? That Stapler was originally called TD32 and then Orson before we settled on Stapler? Or that Jess was originally known as Jade?

An early prototype of the ‘Maximum Tilt’ game space

The two emotions that I remember most from the three months that Xi ran were excitement and fear (in equal measures). Home wasn’t nearly as robust back then as it is now, and each week we were doing things for the first time. Testing games in 64-person spaces when we only had 4 development kits was tough, and there were several occasions where things went wrong, a game didn’t work quite as expected or someone managed to hack the relatively insecure file system that we used back then. But there were plenty of great moments; seeing Xi’s popularity grow, the huge effect it had on Home usage, and the reaction to the games/puzzles was fantastic. I’ll never forget moments like the billboard puzzle, and the excitement of the players on the forums, egging on a few individuals across Europe as they dashed to many billboard sites, took photos, and shared them with the rest of the community to solve the puzzle.

I think it’s fair to say that despite working on many big ‘triple-A’ games including big franchises like Tomb Raider, Xi remains the proudest game of my career so far. And with the games I see in development at nDreams currently, I’d like to emphasise the words ‘so far’

Patrick O’Luanaigh, Director of Xi
 Filming in Patrick’s house
Images:  Day one on the AlphaAFK website (top). An early prototype of the ‘Maximum Tilt’ game space (middle). Filming in Patrick’s house (below).

The Art of Xi

The original concept art for our ‘UFO’ AlphaZone 1 game

When it came to planning the environments for Xi, we worked very closely with the Sony core team to develop something that would help to serve our crazy ideas for puzzles and events and at the same time complement the beautiful world that Sony had created.

I think we surprised a lot of people with just how different the Xi Hub looked to anything else at the time, and we really pushed things with the cavernous ghost mazes of Alpha Zone 3. I remember the first lighting pass we did for AZ3, the roof was so far up that the floor was left in total darkness!

But I think you very much ‘felt’ like you were still in Home while playing Xi and that really helped with the immersive experience essential to ARGs. Home was still very young while we were developing Xi and the experimental nature of learning how a game engine behaves can lead to some pretty funny and sometimes cool results.

A “grey-box” version of the AlphaZone 1 spaceIf you remember the graffiti puzzle from the Summer House apartment, that was actually a result of us trying to lay oil stains over the floor of the Maintenance area! It turned out that making something both semi-transparent and glowing from certain angles actually made it completely disappear unless you looked at it head on which was perfect for a treasure hunt game... not so much for making a grubby mess in a perfectly good maintenance hall. Luckily for us, the Sony tech team didn’t remove the ‘feature’ while we ran with Xi.

Xi feels like an age away now, and with the Home engine constantly improving to be so much more than it was back then we’re seeing lots of great stuff coming through all the time. When you consider how far out there we managed push the boat with Aurora, I sometimes wonder what Xi would be like with the functionality of today’s Home... and then I remember that I quite like my bed and don’t miss sleepless nights at the office

Martin Field, Artist on Xi
Alphazone 1 in it's final glory
Images: The original concept art for our ‘UFO’ AlphaZone 1 game (top). A “grey-box” version of the AlphaZone 1 space (middle). AlphaZone1 in its final glory (below).

Writing Xi
One of several billboards in the real world for one of Xi’s puzzles
Games in virtual worlds have one distinct advantage over traditional console games. The players aren't running around as other characters, they are themselves. They might be dressed as ninjas (and who wouldn't in real life if they could get away with it?) but their avatar is a representation of them. This to me is so important. One of the holy grails for gaming - how do we engage emotions more? Answer: set it in a virtual world.

Since the players were real, Xi needed to be too. We set it in Home, the internet and in the real world. If you closed your eyes enough Xi was real and the players really responded to that. Sometimes too much.

There was a particular quiet Saturday night, I was a couple of glasses of wine to the good and went onto the forums to see the latest Xi chit chat (oh yes, we were keeping a beady eye on you...) only to find players had broken into the game code and accessed the following weeks Xi updates. There was already YouTube footage of players running around a space that wasn't due to open until the following week. This sobered me up. A swift call to Patrick and he headed off to the office while I re-wrote some lines that included the break-in into the narrative. The players loved that. It was like a living game- if you poked it, it reacted back.

To do this we had to be vigilant, oh yes. Lurking on the forums and actual participation in events. I must admit as a writer (we don't get out much) I had an absolute gas running around Home as Ignatius, joining in parties and mildly insulting people. I met some fine people (you), had some very late nights and am convinced I am in some way responsible for the bizarre return to fashion of the body warmer.

We always said if we did another one all the elements would adhere more closely to a coherent narrative. There was a narrative to Xi, though it was a little odd if you remember. Jess had disappeared and you were helping her clan- the AlphaAFK- find her. After that anything went. We had mutant fish, a schmaltzy pop song, text adventures. What? It was mildly bonkers. But on reflection, that was a huge part of its charm. You literally never knew what was around the next corner. "A machinima message from Jachal?", "Naa, Jess is chasing aliens around Paris."

Console games rock but Xi, Xi was punk.

Christian Wheeler, Writer on Xi
Not many people earned all of these!
Images: One of several billboards in the real world for one of Xi’s puzzles (top). The original teleport ‘graffiti’ from Home Square/Central Plaza (middle). Not many people earned all of these! (below).

Xi legacy
Jessica in the Whiteroom at the end of XiSo here we are, 3 years since Xi finished. If you didn’t experience Xi, make sure you check out the Xi Museum, which is live in Home at the moment. It has many of the games from Xi in there, all fully playable for free, some Xi merchandise and a great video and slideshow showing you what Xi was all about.

And if you did experience Xi, you’re probably asking “Why haven’t you made another one?”
Well, it can be tough getting stuff organised behind-the-scenes. But Jessica is definitely still out there. She’s just waiting for the right moment to get back in touch…

By the way, if you remember our Paul Ballard track with fondness, you can experience the magic of Home “machinima pop” here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwISFJxxgTY&list=UUemHPODXjklV80H_G2GDW1g&index=1&feature=plcp

Many of Xi’s games can still be played in the Xi Museum
Images: Jessica in the Whiteroom at the end of Xi (top). Many of Xi’s games can still be played in the Xi Museum (below).

There is no competition this month, but Stapler insisted on editing this newsletter before it went out; we’re not sure why….

Thank you for all the survey entries; the winner, who will be chosen randomly from all the entrants, will be announced next month

Stay tuned – next month we reveal the first of our huge 2012 PlayStation Home projects and it’s something truly special.

Don’t forget to check out our website which we’re now updating more regularly, our Facebook page  and our Twitter feedif you want more information about what we’re doing.

See you in Aurora!

nDreams team

What the clues say:

Spoiler
underlined letters read "dark days on horizon bad girl with hair on fire dark days coming to home"

Stapler is graffittied in nDreams store

(credit: Y2David)

Mall

Stapler has a party hat on

(credit: TGMMVII & Patchex)

Image20120714191310346.jpg

Image20120715121117647.jpg

Aurora on fire

(credit: Legendary_Vicki )

11-14-2012 10:05 PM

AuroraOnFire.png

Video

(credit: cubehouse)

11-15-2012 04:29 AM

Mysterious message on Aurora ticker

(credit: Legendary_Vicki)

11-14-2012 10:44 PM

AruoraTicker1.jpg

reads:

Spoiler
(t/TEST) #Ax/145g-J: tic er diag ostic ok

Torn pic in Aurora

(credit: darkan12-nl)

11-15-2012 03:55 AM

tornpic.jpg

Treehouse on fire

11-15-2012 04:48 AM

Treehouse Fire.jpg

Ticker updated

(credit: belazir)

11-16-2012 04:45 AM

belzair wrote:
TIcker now reads;

(t/TESTING) updating from v1.3 to v.1.7. test ok.

Hub Ticker reads:

(t/TESTING) Continuum protocol installed.

Ticker updated

(credit: cubehouse)

11-16-2012 04:45 AM

cubehouse wrote:
TIcker now reads;

New ticker in Aurora:

"(t/TESTING) the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. 100%. its ready "

Ticker updated

(credit: Squint421)

11-17-2012 01:26 PM

Squint421 wrote:

Its looking more and more like the start of Xi2. Just found this in the NA Xi museum Hub up on the ticker "(t/TESTING) Continuum protocol installed"

axi0mnexus appears and posts a pic

(credit: axi0mnexus)

11-19-2012 10:56 AM

XiContinuum4.png

Ticker updated

(credit: guardianhawk)

11-20-2012 04:51 AM

guardianhawk wrote:

Prepare to re-code ticker for now loc:Home/sub/sub/continuum/Axiomhq

Ticker update

11-21-2012 06:52 AM

guardianhawk wrote:

The ticker in Xi Museum now reads....

Security protocols in place. Ready for go.

axi0mnexus was just in Xi Museum taking photos of something.

Private message sent to Eye-On-Xi

(credit: al2009man)

Picture included with PM:

continuuma.jpg

New video in the Hub

Email leaked to Alphazone4.com

(credit: KrazyFace)

11-23-2012 04:04 AM

pic:

ChatLog.png

text:

*put in spoiner tag, because it is so long*

Spoiler

http://alphazone4.com/2012/11/23/exclusive-email-leak-who-are-axiom/

Hey AZ4. I’m working at…  let’s just say a large video game company close to our hearts and every time I go for a cigarette break outside the server room my Bluetooth picks up someone’s email conversation. It’s weird; I can’t make much sense of it. You guys know your Home stuff so I thought I’d send it to you. Best keep it to yourselves, huh?

Verified that this is legitimate and posted for your thoughts.

– Cubehouse

Sent: 15th November 2012 08:12

To: Network Server management

We understand you are having problems accommodating our arrival. What is the nature of your reservations?

Axiom

Sent: 15th November 2012 11:53

To: Axiom Field Resources

Apologies if I’ve been omitted from the correspondence re: this but who are you? I’ve never heard of Axiom. I’ve gone through our contact lists but there’s no mention. Secondly, you issued a request for temporary server space to be put aside for 239 unique items including space for an initial 50,000 Aeropals, 50,000 apartments. This is a typo, right?

NSM

Sent: 16th November 2012 09:39

To: Network Server management.

On point 1:

We are not on your contact lists. Ask (and aim high).

On point 2:

Those figures appear correct. I’m actually a little concerned, they are very low. Let’s say the 50,000 are initial figures and will be appended to once the operation begins.

Axiom

Sent: 19th November 2012 15:40

Done. I accosted an exec in the lift. He went pale when I mentioned Axiom. Worth it just to see that. I’m still curious though. Who are you people and what’s an Aeropal?

Sent: 20th November 2012 11:12

To: Network Server Management.

Sorry, the Aeropal is classified until the operation begins. Hold on… you’re a lucky man Jared, as a goodwill gesture I’m able to gift you one. Your sons Kevin and Kenny will love it.

Sent: 21st November 2012 12:04

The boys say thanks for the Aeropal. I’m just glad to see it doesn’t need batteries, me. Sick of buying bloody batteries.  You mentioned operation. Is this something I should know about (being how I am operations manager and such)?

Also I couldn’t help notice you knew our names. Who are you? Are you spooks?

Sent: 22nd November 2012 10:10

You’re very sharp Jared, I’ve given away too much. I’m afraid I’m going to have to kill you.

Sent: 22nd November 2012 10:25

Ahhh hah haha, had me worried there for a sec. Whoever you are, this has perked the daily grind up no end.

Sent: 22nd November 2012 10:32

Same here. No, we’re not spooks but let’s say our field is virtual security. There I’ve told you more than my wife. She thinks I’m a blogger.

Sent: 22nd November 2012 10:35

If my missus is anything to go by, yours knows more than you think, sunshine. So when do you intend placing said items in our servers?

Sent: 22nd November 2012 17:10

Actually Jared, we’ve already placed them in the folder: [continuumresource/items47395-47657], a quiet corner, you won’t have noticed. You’ll also see we’ve removed them ten minutes ago. We just got word – we’re moving to the next stage.

It’s been a pleasure.

Axiom

Sent: 22nd November 2012 17:19

All the best then.

Xi logo found in nDreams Asylum space

(credit: EFC-LUKE-EFC)

11-23-2012 05:55 PM

AsylumXilogo.png

Blueprint to Xoff Cola machines leaked to hsmagazine.net

(credit: KrazyFace)

11-26-2012 03:11 AM

Blueprint4vendingMachine.png

Xi: Continuum officially anounced

(credit: nDreams_Joey)

11-26-2012 10:05 AM

Xi2.com site updated

(credit: nDreams_Joey)

11-26-2012 11:20 AM

nDream_Joey wrote:

So xi2.com will be updated over the next week or so with information about Xi: Continuum. So if I'm dodging questions if you ask me trust me they will be answered before Xi is released. We will be giving everyone all the information they could possibly need...except the story and answers to any riddles that might pop up of course!

If you are still in touch with any Agents who were around in 2009 who have stepped away from Home, now is the time to pull them back in. Xi did something amazing or the Home community and if Xi: Continuum can do anything like that, I will be happy.

Codes found in Continuum video

(credit: anamri)

11-27-2012 01:02 PM

StreetSigns.jpg

code on street signs & translations:

Spoiler
there are 4 items that can be translated in the following pic.  One is the sign in Japanese (I'm guessing) that has "B1" on it, then there is the street signs. 

One of the street signs is in Base 64, it reads "Y29uZXlpc2xhbmQNCg", and translates to "coneyisland".

The one with numbers is "73 65 61 75 6c 6c 0d 0a", and translated from Hex is, "seaull" (which i think is a mistake, and they are missing the numbers "67", to spell "seagull".

The last one is "ZGVhdGh2YWxsZXkNCg" (Base 64 again), and translates to "deathvalley".

Pieces of EFD pic scattered around Home

(credit: Retro_1973)

11-28-2012 11:40 AM

EFDoriginal.png

clue in this pic:

(credit: Patchex)

Spoiler
Corners of Pic form Axiom logo

Here are the corners...

Corners.jpg

Translation of Chinese sign

(credit: KatCall75's friend)

Spoiler

KatCall75 wrote:

anamri wrote:

Here is a full size picture of the Japanese sign (partially obscured), if anyone can translate.  I find it odd that "B1" appears underneath it.

Japanese

I found someone who says it's actually Chinese and that it litterally says, "The pleasant surprise of the catfish".  Ugh...this is going to be a long XI.

11-28-2012 12:08 PM

Interview:

Spoiler

Noticed anything weird in Home recently? Any small fires? Strange video clips? You’re going mad. No wait, it’s another weird AR/community game challenge thing from the Xi people nDreams.

Xi: Continuum hits Home

In case you missed the original Xi it was a strange mix of challenges and puzzles both in Home, online and in the real world with websites, posters and other objects being chased down by 600, 000 players. It even had actual origami letter folding as one clue (see all the puzzles here) for people trying to solve the mystery of… I’ll be honest I forget the ‘why’ but a lot of people got excited about figuring it all out.

XiContinuum8Now nDreams are back with Xi:Continuum, a sort of follow up that addresses one of the original game’s main issues. Originally, if you didn’t join in at the beginning you’d never be able catch up. As  nDreams CEO Patrick O’Luanaigh points out, “The downside of it was if you didn’t get in at the beginning and start it with everyone else then it was really hard to catch up. And after it was finished it was done”.

According to O’Luanaigh the idea with Xi: Continuum is that you, “can play the game live if you want to, if you start on day one, day by day. Every day new missions, new areas, new spaces unlock; websites that tie in to the game and link in to your individual progress. So you put in you PSN ID it links and syncs with you”.  The benefit is that whether you start now, or a few months down the line you still get to enjoy the experience.

O’Luanaigh explains the story, “It’s set in this virtual city where the normal rules don’t really take place. The idea is there’s this character called Eatflamingdeath (It’s sort of like a PSN ID) who’s wreaking havoc. The idea is that over the last 12 months things in Home have been burned down and damaged, so actually some of Sony’s spaces have seen fires, things being destroyed and broken”. The more observant Home-goers have already noticed this and when the game launches (no official date yet) they’ll be able to start investigating and tracking down Eatflamingdeath.

It is paid for this time after a free intro bit to draw you in (the origina Xi was free) but for a fiver you get 47 days of updates and missions as you progress, a massive apartment, loads of in-game bits like companions, and something described as a “mysterious cola machine”. It’s also set in what is apparently the largest Home space ever.

Much of the gameplay is under wraps at the moment but two core elements involve searching for items using a scanner, balancing it’s ability to find stuff against the drones that home in on it. There’s also a turn based combat system against in-game opponents and friends and puzzles. And this is only chapter one. A second chapter is already under development and there are more planned.

XiContinuum10

Los Penguini Island disappears in Aurora

(credit: RenegadeXtreme)

11-29-2012 07:11 AM

RenegadeXtreme wrote:

Psst! Anyone noticed that one of the islands in Aurora has vanished? :smileywink:

EFD hacks high score on Orbrunner

(credit: Legendary_Vicki)

11-29-2012 03:25 PM

orbscoreHACK.jpg

Clue as to what the number might mean:

(credit: AUdlux)

Spoiler
It also spells BLESS inverted.

EU Ticker updated

11-30-2012 05:06 AM

..-. .-. - - -… / .- -..- …. –.- / – - -… / .- -..- .- / .. – / .. … / –. - - -.. / – - / … . . / … - - . / - ..-. / – …. - … . / -.– - ..- / – .-. .- .. -. . -.. / – …. .-. . . / -.– . .- .-. … / .- –. - / -.-. - - .. -. –. / - ..- – / -..-. 

Decoded:

(credit: Cubehouse)

Spoiler

TO:/AXJ/

IT/IS/GOOD/TO/SEE/SOME/OF/THOSE/YOU/TRAINED/

THREE/YEARS/AGO/COMING/OUT/OF

NA Ticker updated

(credit: Cubehouse)

/ – …. . / .– — — -.. .– — .-. -.- .-.-.- / .- -. … .– . .-. / — . / — -. . / – …. .. -. –. / – …. — ..- –. …. –..– / .– …. — / .. … / – …. .. … / –. .- .-. -.– / – …. .- – / .. / -.- . . .–. / … . . .. -. –. / — . -. – .. — -. . -.. ..–..

Decoded:

(credit: Squint421)

Spoiler

/THE/WOODWORK./

ANSWER/ME/ONE/THING/THOUGH,/

WHO/IS/THIS/GARY/THAT/I/KEEP/SEEING/MENTIONED?

Los Penguini Bros high score hacked

(credit: Ren_Echo)

12-02-2012 03:16 AM

PenguinHACK.jpg

NA Aurora Ticker updated

Spoiler
BY THE PLAYSTATION HOME COMMUNITY TO DESCRIBE SOMEONE

NA Xi hub Ticker updated

12-04-2012 09:35 AM

"UILN ZCQ GL: ZCSJ TZIBRMT [TZI-W-RMT] EVIY 1.Z DLIW XLRMVW"

Spoiler
FROM AXJ TO: AXHQ GARYING [GAR-EE-ING] VERB 1.A WORD COINED

EU Xi Hub Ticker updated

(credit: Guardianhawk & Staplerites)

"GL GSV TVMVIZO ZMMLBZMXV LU LGSVI FHVIH DRGSRM GSZG HKZXV DSL WLM’G DZMG GL PMLD GSV ZMHDVI"

Spoiler
TO THE GENERAL ANNOYANCE OF OTHER USERS WITHIN THAT SPACE WHO DON'T WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWERS

EU Aurora Ticker updated

(credit: Guardianhawk & Staplerites)

"YB GSV KOZBHGZGRLM SLNV XLNNFMRGB GL WVHXIRYV HLNVLMV"

Spoiler
WHOSE AVATAR SHOUTS OUT ANSWERS TO RIDDLES OR PUZZLES IN A VIRTUAL SPACE

Video posted

(credit: Alphazone4)

12/04

EU Aurora Ticker updated

(credit: Guardianhawk)

TLHF XWMK QH: XWB QMXGDP THL QMXQ - A RGONLPQXGO GHV. X KRACD RJOXQN THL YHR

Spoiler
FROM AXHQ TO: AXJ THANKS FOR THAT - I UNDERSTAND NOW. A QUICK UPDATE FOR YOU

NA Xi hub Ticker updated

(credit: Guardianhawk)

QMN GNV XNLHJXE TRGCQAHGXEAQY XJJNXLP QH IN VHLDAGU VNEE QMN

Spoiler
THE NEW AEROPAL FUNCTIONALITY APPEARS TO BE WORKING WELL THE

NA Xi hub Ticker updated

12-10-2012 11:12 AM

"CHFFRGACXQAHGP PYPQNF PNNFP X EAQQEN TEXDY, IRQ MHJNTREEY AQ"

Spoiler
COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM SEEMS A LITTTLE FLAKY, BUT IT

NA Aurora Ticker updated

12-10-2012 11:12 AM

"VAEE MHEO RJ RGQAE VN CXG LNJEXCN AQ VAQM PHFNQMAGU FHLN PNCRLN."

Spoiler
WILL HOLD UP UNTIL WE CAN REPLACE IT WITH SOMETHING MORE SECURE.

EU Xi hub Ticker updated

"TLHF XWMK QH: XWB QMXGDP THL QMXQ - A RGONLPQXGO GHV. X KRACD RJOXQN THL YHR"

Spoiler
FROM AXHQ TO: AXJ THANKS FOR THAT - I UNDERSTAND NOW.  A QUICK UPDATE FOR YOU

EU Aurora Ticker updated

"QMN GNV XNLHJXE TRGCQAHGXEAQY XJJNXLP QH IN VHLDAGU VNEE QMN"

Spoiler
THE NEW AEROPAL FUNCTIONATITY APPEARS TO BE WORKING WELL THE

A call to arms

(credit: Mercenary09)

12-10-2012 08:32 PM

Video posted

(credit: alphazone4)

11/28

EFD's Twitter Accounts:

Spoiler
All images are darkened parts of one pic:
 IDcollage.jpeg

I have altered the Twitter ID Avatars, so they are not so dark.

I did not repost repeat Tweets.

EvilFrogDoris

EvilFroDoris.jpg

"I'll chew you lot out and spit you out. Bring it on.

try anD Find mE"

Tweets:

Spoiler
Tweets
19h  EvilFrogDoris ‏@EvilFrogDoris
Aint no such thing as a happy family. Listen to Death if u know what’s good for you– youre better off on your own.

7 Dec  EvilFrogDoris ‏@EvilFrogDoris
These fools on their forums thinking I'm pointing out something they have already seen. Such fools. Blissfully unaware of what is to come.

So now I have your attention?!

Ah yes, not even the amazing @cube knew I did this - http://youtu.be/Z_x-Q1EsJ3c  . I'm dealing with amateurs, it's no fun at all.

A cover up in @PSHomeEU . All to protect the Lie that is Xi http://youtu.be/Z_x-Q1EsJ3c  #cantFinDmE

You think you are all so attentive - none of you noticed this before they covered it up - http://youtu.be/Z_x-Q1EsJ3c

"The Devil's greatest trick was convincing the world he didn't exist" That is true but unfortunatley for you EFD is real and I'm not hiding.

Poor @AlphaZone4 . Putting hours and hours of time into something because she lied to them. Not just her.

fanboys and sheep, clamouring to their every little test.

6 Dec  EarwigForDinner ‏@EarwigForDinner
Xi was a lie. A LIE! The greatest trick Jess ever pulled was convincing you it all meant something!
Retweeted by EvilFrogDoris
6 Dec  EvilFrogDoris ‏@EvilFrogDoris
I can see why I ain't been stopped...Agents?! LOL!

@Beneloben @Legendary_Vicki @EarwigForDinner @EggsFromDrool @EbolaFeverDame Well aren't you a clever one?

U all seem 2 remember Xi with rose tinted specs but all I remember was being lied to, mugged by a wild girl and her idiot blue robot.

@Missterious_Gal @Legendary_Vicki @spacysam @SirMrRealityMan you solved the riddle of the mixed up letters. Have a cookie.

@Legendary_Vicki @Missterious_Gal @spacysam @SirMrRealityMan I'm up against this...seriously? #Tooeasy

@Legendary_Vicki You can't even figure that out.

I abhor every last pixely one of you. Cross the threshold and you are dancing with Death.

U R not wanted- not the veterans or the n00bs, not the posters or the lurkers, not the dancers or the gary’s

Maybe I isn’t getting my message across so let me be crystal, kiddies: This is my place. I rule here.

Ha. I see my handywork has been discovered. Enjoy your City of the Future. #tooeasy

EggsFromDrool

EggsFromDrool.jpg

try anD Find mE"

Tweets:

Spoiler
Tweets
 19h EggsFromDrool EggsFromDrool ‏@EggsFromDrool
Luckily 4 U EatFlamingDeath has her eyes open.

7 Dec EggsFromDrool EggsFromDrool ‏@EggsFromDrool
@XiMarani There will be ten of you popping up I'm sure Go back to Home.

7 Dec EggsFromDrool EggsFromDrool ‏@EggsFromDrool
Ha! The nerds and geeks are amassing. Im so scared. Im so petrified. Look how enthusiastic you are.

6 Dec EvilFrogDoris EvilFrogDoris ‏@EvilFrogDoris
U all seem 2 remember Xi with rose tinted specs but all I remember was being lied to, mugged by a wild girl and her idiot blue robot.
6 Dec EggsFromDrool EggsFromDrool ‏@EggsFromDrool
Let EFD tell u about Xi. Xi was a stupid chase-athon around Home that teased you for 3 month and for what? For zilch!

6 Dec EggsFromDrool EggsFromDrool ‏@EggsFromDrool
@Legendary_Vicki And here was me thinking you were supposed to be good at this.

EbolaFeverDame

EbolaFeverDame.jpeg

try anD Find mE"

Tweets:

Spoiler
Tweets
19h EbolaFever Dame EbolaFever Dame ‏@EbolaFeverDame
They say ‘we want you to work together,’ become a big happy family like back in the day. HA!

7 Dec EbolaFever Dame EbolaFever Dame ‏@EbolaFeverDame
@XiMarani I have no need to remember anyone who doesn't serve my purpose.

6 Dec EbolaFever Dame EbolaFever Dame ‏@EbolaFeverDame
@tamcgarrigan No, there is a National Express Coach that will take you there free of charge.

@Missterious_Gal @Legendary_Vicki @spacysam @SirMrRealityMan *slow clap*

@Legendary_Vicki You all sat back and watched it burn. That's just the start.

EarwigsForDinner

The avatar ID for this account is blank

"I'll chew you lot out and spit you out. Bring it on."

Tweets:

Spoiler
Tweets
  19h EarwigForDinner EarwigForDinner ‏@EarwigForDinner
Families are full of poison and ruination if mine is anything to go by!

7 Dec EarwigForDinner EarwigForDinner ‏@EarwigForDinner
Are you to be my opponents? How disappointing.

6 Dec EarwigForDinner EarwigForDinner ‏@EarwigForDinner
@Legendary_Vicki You and all those in your virtual world should be.

VLR
Message 1 of 1,743 (32,366 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: Xi: Continuum - all clues and info from NA/EU

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013
Xi:Continuum Missions

Click to go directly to
or
PRE-GAME INFO       FRAGMENTS     

Video Walkthrough of the free portion:

(credit: Stryctnin & http://pshomegazette.com/)

12/12/12

PAID MISSIONS
*Mission tasks are put in Spoilers so as to not ruin the storyline for those who don't want to know*

Day 1

Mission 1:

Spoiler

Part 1

You are to use your scanner to try and locate "footprints".

Hint #1:

Spoiler
They are rather small and grey.

Hint #2:

Spoiler
Press L1 to use your scanner.  The higher the number on the scanner is, the closer you are to the next footprint.

Solution:
Spoiler
When outside your apartment doors, go straight and down the stairs.  Head down the left side of the path.  When you can go no further, turn right and you will see a bus stop (transporter).  Approach to trigger the next phase of this mission. 

Part 2

You just missed your target, so Jess will ask you to track them.

Solution:

Spoiler
Head back the way you came, but go up the first set of stairs on your right.  There lies your next footprint.  Once you reach the landing, you should see a footprint.  Now, head toward you apartment (left).  As soon as you cross the bridge, you will see your next footprint.  Turn to your left and head towards the front of the building.  There you will see another footprint.  Your last footprint is right in front of the entrance to your apartment doors.

Mission 2

Spoiler
Part 1

You must find the suspects that you have tracked. Rather straight-forward.  Use your map to find the coordinates.  There will be red laser bars blocking your way.

Part 2

You must break through their security measures.  A tutorial for using the combat system will commence.  Defeat your foes and gain access.

Video Walkthrough of Day 1:

12/12/12

Day 2

Spoiler
Just an update of an internet browser, some Holomail, and a link to http://www.divinezero.com

Video Walkthrough of Day 2:

12/13/12

Day 3

Spoiler
More holomail.

Video Walkthrough of Days 3, 4, & 5:

12/17/12

Day 4

Spoiler
Go to Head quarters then find and fight Stickman.

Day 5

Spoiler
Holomail updates us on bully Aeropals, Stickman's interrogation, and words inside the fragments.  

Day 6

Spoiler
After reading your holomail you are instructed to go to http://www.divinezero.com and enter the site to complete a mini-game and receive a code to eenter in to your Cypher station. 

Tips for playing the game, aim for the letters that spell, in order:

(credit: Y2David - 12-17-2012 04:59 AM)

Spoiler

ARES

HADES

APOLLO

The code at the end of the game is: 
Spoiler
ATH389579

Video Walkthrough of Day 6:

12/17/12

Day 7

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that we will not blow up the Continuum - yet.  We are given the meeting notes for this, between people named: AXJ, AXH, AXS, AXR, & AXA

Also, there is a video up in our personal space!  Jess tells us that 3 words were found in a fragment ("love, creation, and imagination"), but oddly they are not put into our Quintia Essentia...

We are to then go to HQ where some info has been put up on bully drones, and some info for the "Hole in the head gang" has been altered.

Video Walkthrough of Day 7:

12/18/12

Day 8

Spoiler
Holomail gives us some of the interrogation of Stickman.  We are then intructed to use our tracker to find drop off locations
Spoiler
MAPtracking.jpg

Video Walkthrough of Day 8:

12/19/12

Day 9

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that we were dropping off messages yesterday for EFD!  It seems we will be working together.  We also have another Divinezero.com puzzle.  Using brute force attacks, several people on the EU forums, have determined the ip adresses:
Spoiler

ips.jpg

Enter the number: 931320631 into your Cypher.

Video Walkthrough of Day 9:

12/20/12

Day 10

Spoiler
Spoiler
Holomail tells us that EFD got the info and obtained the physical location of Divinezero (you can see the results on the site: http://www.divinezero.com).  EFD als has double crossed Axiom.  We have a mission today to find Malachi and defeat him in the turn based battle game.

Video Walkthrough of Day 10:

12/21/12

Day 11

Spoiler
Holomail tells us to "scan" the PSN IDs, particularly "MSilvertongue" (oddly enough that is not a current PSN ID).   It also alerts us that divinezero.com is down.

Video Walkthrough of Day 11:

12/22/12

Day 12

Spoiler
Holomail alerts us that MSilvertongue has been detected and we have a mission to find her with our tracker.  When you return to Vertigo, a new part has been added and you have an official rank.  If you're having trouble finding MSilvertongue after Jess says that she's getting irritated
Spoiler
You will find her last spot at the top of the VERY long spiral staircase.

Video Walkthrough of Day 12:

12/23/12

Day 13

Spoiler
 Holomail gives us access to a new part of HQ.  When you visit there you will interrogate Meryl's copy.  Then you will be asked to look for clues.  Follow the bottom right arrow to find the mission start point first, then use your tracker to find and take pictures of the footprints (use R1 to enter and exit your camera mode).

Video Walkthrough of Day 13:

12/24/12

Day 14

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that they are taking apart Meryl's "simulacrum" (her avatar copy), to see what they can find.  We will be notified of the results.  Divinezero is updated with this:
Spoiler
ATROXITIES?

You wouldn’t do this to a person.
You wouldn’t do this to an animal.
So why would you do it to an avatar?

meryll928.jpg

Video Walkthrough of Day 14:

12/25/12

Day 15

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that someone has stolen the simulacrum.  We are tasked with retrieving it.  Follow the arrow to the area around Snowcrash and find the beacon to start your combat mission.

Video Walkthrough of Day 15:

12/26/12

Day 16

Spoiler
Holomail gives us access to xoffcola.com, where we are to solve two puzzles.  Anser to the first puzzle is:
Spoiler
Grid1gigi.jpg

The answer to the second puzzle is: 
Spoiler
Grid2_KDH23847.jpg Which gives us the code of: KDH23847  The information given contains email websites for the two suspects: Adrian Erasmus - coder - adrian-erasmus.net & Gigi Magini - artist - gigimagini.com

Video Walkthrough of Day 16:

12/27/12

Day 17

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that our two suspects are claiming to not be guilty (it also encourages us not to believe them).  We are then tasked with finding stereo parts in the big junk pile (where we started the game) for  the Snowcrash Bar.  Be sure to watch the video in your apartment as well.

Video Walkthrough of Day 17:

12/28/12

Day 18

Spoiler
Holomail tells us to that divinezero.com
Spoiler
Axiom

Are you troubled by strange noises in the night?
Does your avatar experience feelings of dread or being ripped apart in your Home spaces?
Have you or your friends recently seen a spook or XIO agent?
If the answer is “yes”, then you are being PERSECUTED. Don’t stand for it – speak out. Axiom sux. Down with Axiom!

Posted by

Divine Zero

and alphazone4.com  have denied any involvement.  We are told Axiom is concerned for Adrian, because of his paranoid delusions following his last video.  Also, Adrian has sent in another video where he admits he may know "something", but he just needs to find someone to talk to.  He did actually reach out and post on the EU boards, where "XIOsecurity" responded.  They had a chat where Adrian gave hints that there is a secret website.

Video Walkthrough of Day 18:

12/29/12

Day 19

Spoiler
Holomail gives us a transcript of Adrian's EU post.  We are told to head toward the park (stonehenge), where we meet one of the Attention Span Zeros: Tiberius.  We are then told to go to the square (weird lights in the middle of the city) to meet another AS0: Flaminatorix.

Video Walkthrough of Day 19:

12/30/12

Day 20

Spoiler
Holomail gives us the URL of the AS0's site.  We are told to check out the trash (big parking lot), where we find Stapler being perplexed.  Next we are to visit HQ, where we see Sandboxx just hanging around.

Video Walkthrough of Day 20:

12/31/12

Day 21

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that AS0 are helping us gain access to a restricted part of the Continuum where the Hole in the Firewall gang hang out.  We are to find the mission point and battle them there - DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP THE FRAGMENTS (2) THERE BEFORE YOU CROSS THE  LASER GRATES. 

Video Walkthrough of Day 21:

1/1/13

Day 22

Spoiler

Holomail tells us we are still on alert, and reminds us what EFD is capable of.  EFD infiltrates the  Attention Span Zero site.

Video Walkthrough of Day 22:

1/4/13

Day 23

Spoiler
Holomail says it has found encrypted code.  It says there is an easier way to decypher it.  We must hunt down all the graffitti, with the help of xoffcola.com.  Jess says she can give us a visual on it - turns out there is a bomb in the Continuum!

Code (when images are overlaid):
Spoiler
lecanadien aCOMPLETE.gif

Video Walkthrough of Day 23:

1/4/13

Day 24

Spoiler
Holomail ponders on who Blaise Briscbois, 17, French Canadian, could be.  Our main mission today is to fight to get a passcode from a bully drone, then go back into the restricted zone for combat.  It is also suggested that we visit "Bad Stapler" (who is crawling around like he is in pain and calling everyone stupid and ugly), visit HQ (to see the newly added  countdown timer), and go to aszero.com (to see what the gang are chatting about). 

Video Walkthrough of Day 24:

1/4/13

Day 25

Spoiler
Holomail explains the found bomb yesterday as just bomb making equipment, assumed to be the property of EFD.  We are also told to visit aszero.com.  We have 2 days until the bomb is suposed to go off.  What the bomb looks like is a mystery to Axiom (or so they say).  Our job is to jam the countdown signal - by placing 3 arials in the best places to cover 95% of the Continuum.

Once you have gone to your mission beacon and accepted, here are the spot to place arials that give 97%:
Spoiler
CUBEmap.jpg(Credit to Cubehouse for background image)

Video Walkthrough of Day 25:

1/5/13

Day 26

Spoiler
Holomail explains what to do in case of emergency.  we are advised by our Aeropal to visit aszero.com again, where the gang makes fun Axiom and us for assuming Sandboxx or N.E.R.D.I.C.A. are Blaise.

Video Walkthrough of Day 26:

1/6/13

Day 27

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that the arials worked and we are now at HAZCON 4 again.  We are told to go to xoffcola.com to do some more "hacking", this time to try and see if we can't get past N.E.R.D.I.C.A.'s firewalls and through to Stapler.  Code to input to the cypher:
Spoiler

1/7/13

Day 28

Spoiler

Holomail tells us they do not know who is responsible for the bomb in Stapler.  Watch the video in you apartment to see a rather agressive Jess taunt EFD.  Check out aszero.com to see them deny any involvement.  Stapler is apparently now aware that he is a bomb.

1/8/13

Day 29

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that EFD was spotted again, and talks about the Quintia Essenta today.  A conversation was found in the **bleep**'s site that shows the conversation that led to QEs destruction.  We are told to go to the restricted area for a combat mission. 

Video Walkthrough of Day 29:

1/9/13

Day 30

Spoiler
Holomail tells us there is a puzzle on aszero.com.  The answers to get 100% are: 
Spoiler

1: 'Puters
My brain is a computer that I am constantly programming.

2: Languages
Native language + 1 other + Esperanto

3: Virus
A virus once wiped out 25% of the planet. That can happen again. There's a beauty to that

4: Games
I 100% all games.

5: RPG
Life should work more like an RPG. It’s far too unstructured.

6: Clothing
Having a cupboard full of the same items means I don't have to waste brain cells.

7: Intelligence
If my intelligence is not apparent to you, I think you should be worrying about your own.

8: School
My mom said the bullies were just threatened by how smart I was.

9: Geek, Nerd, Dork
Call me what you want, I'm smarter than you

10: Fandom
I’ve made death threats against a writer who changed my favourite show. It did not have the desired outcome.

11: Downloading
It’s the natural evolution of product supply and demand.

12: Dating
There’s no need for dating when a simple test can establish compatibility.

13: Social Networks
Why would I want to use something aimed at morons?

14: Reading
Anything that doesn’t waste my time. In fact I’m not sure why I’m reading this...

15: Hero
I don’t have one, but one day I will be other people’s.

16: Super Power
I’m working on a formula to determine the logical answer.

17: Food
I eat a balanced diet from all the recommended food groups.

18: Gadgets
I have to keep on top of all the latest technological advancements.

19: Home
I live with my parents.

20: Movies
If it has swords or aliens in, I’m there!

21: Going Out
The human body requires sunshine to function correctly.

22: Collectables
If it’s out of the box, I’m not interested.

23: Hairstyles
I don’t have the time to worry about looks.

24: Music
I don’t see the point.

25: The Future
I know that cyborgs are the future.

The code is:
Spoiler
ZEUSZERO

Video Walkthrough of Day 30:

1/10/13

Day 31

Spoiler
Looks a bit different today in the Continuum!  AS0s are letting us know it's not over yet.  Holomail tells us to go to the aszero.ocm site.  They say they can still set off the bomb.

Video Walkthrough of Day 31:

1/11/13

Day 32

Spoiler
Still red today.  It appears we never captured EFD, just questioned her.  "Bad Staper" has been anchored to the environment and is unmovable.  We are told to visit him, where we see they are building a containment pod.

Video Walkthrough of Day 32:

1/12/13

Day 33

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that Axiom really brought us here to deal with a real world criminal  organization, taking root in the Continuum.  We are to deal with them, of course.  Meanwhile, a steel sarcophagus is being built around Stapler to save us from his "bomb".  On aszero.com, there is a cartoon of Sanboxx, NERDICA, & Tiberius dressing up as Super Villians.

Video Walkthrough of Day 33:

1/13/13

Day 34

Spoiler
Holomail tells us to watch a video of Jess  talking about virtuality becoming reality and starting a virtual war.  Stapler's sarcophogus is almost complete.  The bomb is set to go off tomorrow, and we are warned not to stand close to Stapler.

Video Walkthrough of Day 34:

1/14/13

Day 35

Spoiler
Holomail tells us "Bad Stapler" is off limits.  The sarcophogus is complete (B.A.S.T.E.R. Bad Stapler Explosion Reducer).  Once you are out of the Cypher however, Jess tells us that BASTER has malfunctioned and we need to get to Stapler right away.  Once there you will find a combat mission. When you win the combat mission: 
Spoiler
Stapler explodes

Video Walkthrough of Day 35:

1/15/13

Day 36

Spoiler
Holomail tells everything we did may have been useless.  There is another bomb and  the countdown timer is back in HQ. There is also another cartoon up on aszero.com.  We are to visit Sandboxx, Tiberius, & Flaminatorix in the Continuum, only to find all three missing.

Video Walkthrough of Day 36:

1/16/13

Day 37

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that they have scanned the Continuum for Tiberius, Flaminatorix, And Sanboxx; and have found that there are 3 more light people than there should be.  We ar advised to find a mission beacon to start our tracking (TIP: don't just go for the light beams, go up to the light people around them and press "X" to examine each one).  Also a Xi agent, "R", wrote an open letter to the AS0s trying to talk them into not destroying the Continuum.

Video Walkthrough of Day 37:

1/17/13

Day 38

Spoiler
Holomail tells us to head to Axiom HQ where we will "find the truth".  We finallly get into the closed door at HQ, where we find Tiberius, Sandboxx, & Flaminatorix behind glass partitions.  There is a beacon for a combat mission here.  During the mission we find out that all three simulacrums had bombs.  The captors all say they have no bombs inside when you interact with them after the battle.

Video Walkthrough of Day 38:

1/19/13

Day 39

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that they cannot stop the bombs, so they are sending out an evacuation notice.  We are to go outside our apartment to witness the evacuation.  If you visit aszero.com you will see that Sandboxx appears to be missing, and Tiberius has put up another cartoon taunting Axiom.

Video Walkthrough of Day 39:

1/19/13

Day 40

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that Sandboxx has been kidnapped and has managed to give some clues as to where he may be.  He says he was taken outside the Citadelle, put in a trunk, travelled for an hour and a half, heard one of his captors say something about an OLD PRISON, then travelled for 2 more hours. 
HINT:
Spoiler
You know that Sandboxx is Blaise Briscbois now, who is also known as "Le Canadien", which means he lives in Canada.
You will need this tool: http://www.freemaptools.com/how-far-can-i-travel.htm

How the answer is found:
Spoiler
If you do a google search for "Citadelle Canada" you will find the starting point of:
Citadelle of Quebec
1 Côte de la Citadelle,
Quebec City,

Using a travel map that lets you input the distance to travel (http://www.freemaptools.com/how-far-can-i-travel.htm)
, you get a radius of where the "old prison" could be.  If you search Quebec Canada old prison on Google Maps, you will find:
Old Prison of Trois-Rivières
200 Rue Laviolette,
Trois-Rivières

Using the freemaps tool, you input the new address with a location of 2hours away.  Given their general direction from Quebec City, you will see it can only be the few cities in the southwesst area.  Through trial and error you find the correct city.
The answer is:
Spoiler
MONTREAL

Video Walkthrough of Day 40:

1/20/13

Day 41

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that Sandboxx managed to get on again, and he said that Stickman and EFD are his captors.  He tried giving us some more clas to where he is.  We have to find the district where he is now.
How the answer is found:
Spoiler
When you Google "montreal canada 112 10 roads" you can find out that route 112 is Rue Bridge and there is the A-10 that intersects with that, also known as the Bonaventure Expressway.
The tricky part is finding out the district.  I just tried inputting all of the surrounding area names until it accepted the answer. Smiley Sad

The answer:
Spoiler
le sud ouest

Video Walkthrough of Day 41:

1/21/13

Day 42

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that Sanboxx has been moved.  We are told that he will find a way to get us some clues, if we go where his friends are.  If you go to aszero.com you will see Sandboxx posting the directions that his captors took.  Use Google maps to find the street:
Spoiler
Rue Brock

Video Walkthrough of Day 42:

1/22/13

VLR
Message 2 of 1,743 (32,360 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013
MISSIONS
Continued

Day 43

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that we should checkout aszero.com and watch a video Tiberius made, thanking us.  Afterward we are told to go outside to see the Continuum is no longer red.  It is now faded in color.  We are told to check out the bombs/simulacra, to find that they are gone.  We are told to go outside again and see that Tiberius can no longer control the bully drones.

Video Walkthrough of Day 43:

1/25/13

Day 44

Spoiler
Holomail tells us to watch a video telling us that the Continuum thinks we are a threat and is working against us.

Video Walkthrough of Day 44:

1/25/13

Day 45

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that the Continuum i trying to deal with the bomb threat itself, and we are to find the simulacra and try to help out.  Find your way to the mission beacon to start a tracker mission where you have to chase the Sandboxx simulacrum.  Once found we are told a code to input into the bomb on Sandboxx's simulacrum (it will be listed as "KEYPAD" when trying to target the bomb).  This code will be listed in mission info, in your Aeropal.  The code is:
Spoiler

Video Walkthrough of Day 45:

1/25/13

Day 46

Spoiler
Holomail tells us that today we are to find and battle the Flaminatorix simulacrum.  However, the Continuum is hiding her.  Go to xoffcola.com to see that the Continuum is using a cloaking device and they have another code cracking mini-game up to find the signal of the cloaking device.  The numbers to follow for the low signal is: 
Spoiler

The numbers to follow for the medium frequency are: 
Spoiler

The code for the next frequncy are:
Spoiler
@!?#$@+

Code for the highest frequency are:
Spoiler
P4S5W@RD!

The frequency to enter into the cypher is:
Spoiler

With the frequecy of the jamming signal known, Jess can now plant a mission beacon.  Go to it and start your tracker mission to find the arial towers.  Accept the mission that the beacon, that appears next to you, gives to you and you will have to find Flaminatorix's simulacrum before the time is up and enter the code.  The code to enter into the "keypad" is: 
Spoiler

You are then told to go back to read your Holomail, which warns us to practice our battle skills for Tiberius.

Video Walkthrough of Day 46:

1/26/13

Day 47

Spoiler
Holomail tells that Tiberius has already found the simularum, and to head for the mission beacon to start.  Once you have defeated him you will recieve the code to enter into the "keypad":
Spoiler

After you stomp Tiberius, the Continuum's old color will come back, and you are told to go to HQ for a debriedfing and a celebration.   However, once you arrive, it seems there is yet another bomb to track down.  Head to the beacon to start your tracking mission.  Once you find the lhe second piece of MST:
Spoiler
The whole Continuum blows up! - GAME OVER

Video Walkthrough of Day 47:

1/27/13

frag3.jpg    frag2.jpg    frag1.jpg

FRAGMENTS

Click to go directly to
or
PRE-GAME INFO       MISSIONS        

Day 40

2 fragments - 100 total

Spoiler

TODAYmap.jpg

Quinta Essentia

Spoiler

The brief and bloody history of Quinta Essentia
by

flaminatorix, MerySilvertongue, N.E.R.D.I.C.A. sandboxx, Tiberius

Here lies scattered all that remains of our creation, Quinta Essentia. Built through stupidity.

Built because we thought if we made an insanely cool space off the grid and away from those

places that are watched by the man, then that place would be appreciated, respected and come to be 

populated by those who valued freedom of thought and action.  There we would all find peace,

love and harmony and hopefully meet some great chicks.

Boy, were we wrong. They took, they trashed and danced on the embers. Nothing was

appreciated, everything was taken for granted and we were pushed out of our own space.

We decided if we can't have Quintia Essentia as we see it, no-one can.  Quintia Essentia was erased

line of code by line of code.  All that remains are these words scattered as a reminder  to all

those stupid enough to think what they do will ever make a difference. Imagination is dead.  Long

live the suck.

Quintia Essentia 2010-2011

flaminatorix, MerySilvertongue, N.E.R.D.I.C.A. sandboxx, Tiberius

IN-GAME CLUES

Graffiti:

12-13-2012 05:27 AM

Spoiler
When overlaid, the graffiti shows this:
 aCOMPLETE.gif

Street Signs:

Spoiler

73 65 6f 75 6c 0d 0a = seoul (credit to Guardian Hawk for the correction on this one)

62 6f 73 74 6f 6e 0d 0a =  boston

74 6f 6b 79 6f 0d 0a = tokyo

Y29uZXlpc2xhbmQNCg==  = coneyisland

ZGVhdGh2YWxsZXkNCg = deathvalley

ZGVjYXR1cg0k = decatur

YnVyYmFuaw0K = burbank

c2FuZnJhbmNpc2NvDQo=  = sanfransisco

7269676874 = right

6c656674 = left sign1.jpg  sign2.jpg  sign3.jpg  sign4.jpg

Street Signs clue:

(credit: LeeStone71)

12-16-2012 12:50 PM

Spoiler
It seems that these signs are a tip of the hat to M.A.S.H. http://articles.latimes.com/2008/feb/01/local/me-mash1

VLR
Message 3 of 1,743 (32,364 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Pretty nice to see an official thread – at least this does appear to be one.

It would be nice if moderation and the Home team gave us a separate Xi forum. They have one in the EU at the moment. I don't quite understand why we don't have one here.

Message 4 of 1,743 (32,335 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

Dec 12, 2012
:^/ I was going to post the current tickers from Aurora / Xi Museum, but it's already here. Cool enough....
Message 5 of 1,743 (32,325 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Pretty nice to see an official thread – at least this does appear to be one.

It would be nice if moderation and the Home team gave us a separate Xi forum. They have one in the EU at the moment. I don't quite understand why we don't have one here.

Yeah, it was suggested that we go to the EU forums by Joey. I would rather not have to jump back and forth and all the information is still going to flood this forum as well. I really hope we can get a sub forum going.

Message 6 of 1,743 (32,305 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

Dec 12, 2012

Props to this, keep this up. We need to start getting Xi stuff organized for when all this starts.

Message 7 of 1,743 (32,280 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Dec 12, 2012
There is a New leaked confidential email posted today at AlphaZone4 today. It references the newly completed red Zoff Cola machines at Aurora. One of the machines says Axiom on it.
Posted Image

Message 8 of 1,743 (32,245 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1549 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

Thank you for the info. Looks like we'll all be a bit busy!!  Smiley Happy

Hmm may need to contact some old friends !!

BannerFans.com
Message 9 of 1,743 (32,222 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

ITCOB1 wrote:
There is a New leaked confidential email posted today at AlphaZone4 today. It references the newly completed red Zoff Cola machines at Aurora. One of the machines says Axiom on it.

The only thing I can find on Alphazone4.com is this:

ChatLog.png

Which was posted on the 7th, and is in the OP already.  If there something else I am missing could you post a link, please?

VLR
Message 10 of 1,743 (32,212 Views)
0 Likes