PlayStation MVP
1862 posts

Re: Xi 2 Info thread gone? - Help HERE [SPOILERS] -->

Jan 5, 2013

Yeah, I find it weird that it was deleted on a Saturday morning, when I thought MODs are off duty, then no word on why (I didn't recieve a PM saying why the thread was deleted)... I guess we are stuck without it for a whole weekend at least - looking forward to all the updating that will need to be done Monday! Smiley LOL

Message 41 of 61 (220 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 5, 2013
I still think it's a first-person shooter vs. cerebral adventure conspiracy.
They don't want people to know there's more out there than point and shoot...
Message 42 of 61 (220 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27539 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I would send a PM to a few Moderators with that question...

Just a thought: Maybe nDreams felt that too much information was being shared (Spoilers)? I could be wrong. But I would ask Moderation privately out of respect.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 43 of 61 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 5, 2013
I sincerely doubt the nDreams route, Conrad, as most everything we've posted here is also on the eu Xi forum.

Unless they just want to make it Eu specific. Which I also doubt.
Message 44 of 61 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1156 posts

Jan 5, 2013

... and in the French forums (they also have an Xi forum) which has a bit of activity, they're posting their Quinta Essentias daily (which reminds me, I haven't looked at that in awhile Smiley Tongue)

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Message 45 of 61 (188 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1862 posts

Jan 5, 2013

beneloben wrote:

... and in the French forums (they also have an Xi forum) which has a bit of activity, they're posting their Quinta Essentias daily (which reminds me, I haven't looked at that in awhile Smiley Tongue)

This is what I have so far (including the French and German and what you have translated):

Spoiler

The brief and bloody history of Quinta Essentia
by

flaminatorix, MerySilvertongue, N.E.R.D.I.C.A. sandboxx, Tiberius

Here lies scattered all that remains of our creation, Quinta Essentia. Built through stupidity.

Built because we thought if we have an insanely **** create off the grid and away from those

places that are ******* ** *** **** then this place would be appreciated, respected and will be **  

********* by those who valued ******* of thought and ****** There we would all find peace,

love and harmony and hopefully meet some great chicks.

**** were we wrong. They took, they trashed and danced on the embers. Nothing was

appreciated, everything was taken for granted and we were pushed out of our own space.

We ******* ** ** ***** **** Quintia Essentia ** ** *** *** no-one can.  Quintia Essentia was erased

line of **** ** **** ** code.  All that remains are these words scattered as a reminder  to all those

****** ****** ** ***** what they do **** **** **** * difference. ************ is dead.  Long **** ***

Quintia Essentia 2010-2011

flaminatorix, MerySilvertongue, N.E.R.D.I.C.A. sandboxx, Tiberius

Message 46 of 61 (178 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Has any previous thread reached the 1,000 msg mark? Could we have hit that this morning and busted the thread software?

Message 47 of 61 (163 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1862 posts

Jan 5, 2013

bobmeissner wrote:

Has any previous thread reached the 1,000 msg mark? Could we have hit that this morning and busted the thread software?

LOL, no, quite a few threads have been way past that mark for a while.  Thank goodness we don't have those kinds of limitaions!

Message 48 of 61 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

I could be wrong. But I would ask Moderation privately out of respect.

hmm--may I ask....out of respect for who? 

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 49 of 61 (149 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27539 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I suggest that those who are interested, carry on sharing ideas and clues and to forget about why the thread was removed. People want to discuss Xi and share information. Wading through a bunch of non-Xi posts won't make the game any easier.

If Moderation (or nDreams) has an issue with the discussion, I'm sure they will let you know by the thread's removal/editing/locking. And hopefully with a message left behind explaining their reasoning.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 50 of 61 (147 Views)
0 Likes