Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Re: Xi 2 Info thread gone? - Help HERE [SPOILERS] -->

Jan 5, 2013

Why was the Xi Continuum thread removed? There was nothing in it to warrant being shut down, in fact it was 1 of the few threads that didn't have any bickering in it. There were a few of us that put some time & work in that thread (especially FCN_OP_Updater) we had 24 days worth of info about the Continuum, now it's all gone? It's bad enough most of the threads on here turn into an arguement but those never get shut down, but 1 that was helping alot of people & had no fighting back-n-forth whatsoever gets deleted,that's BS! Whichever MOD is on duty please post a reply or pm me the reason all our hard work was removed!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 61 (202 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I think the the zeros did it to slow us down. We have to regroup; so this is our new thread. 

Viva la resistance Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 61 (199 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 5, 2013
I really hope they fix it as we put a lot of work into it and it spans the first half of the game.
Message 23 of 61 (178 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jan 5, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:
I really hope they fix it as we put a lot of work into it and it spans the first half of the game.

Me too, Lee! - Over 30 hours of editing went into the first three Posts alone Smiley Sad

VLR
Message 24 of 61 (172 Views)
Splicer
70 posts

Jan 5, 2013

LeeStone71 wrote:

Indeed, but don't you find it odd that it happened halfway through? 

It won't slow us down...ONWARD! Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 61 (170 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Live-n-Laugh wrote:

LeeStone71 wrote:

Indeed, but don't you find it odd that it happened halfway through? 

It won't slow us down...ONWARD! Smiley Wink

I agree about presing onward, but I don't think it's part of the game, as Joanna said, there are a lot of stickies that have disappeared.

VLR
Message 26 of 61 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Jan 5, 2013
You may, unfortunately, be correct. There was a war of RL political words that had found its way onto the thread late last night. Nevertheless, this may be where we now find ourselves. Thanks for all the work you put in getting us going at the beginning and again now. Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 61 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Jan 5, 2013
The last thing I saw in the thread last night were arguments about which president of the usa has done worse...so who knowns.
Message 28 of 61 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Live-n-Laugh wrote:
You may, unfortunately, be correct. There was a war of RL political words that had found its way onto the thread late last night. Nevertheless, this may be where we now find ourselves. Thanks for all the work you put in getting us going at the beginning and again now. Smiley Happy

I'm still hanging onto the hope that it was an accident or temporary, as those 4 or 5 posts could have easily been pruned without loosing the whole thread.

(crossing fingers)

VLR
Message 29 of 61 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Jan 5, 2013
So apparently someone doesn't know how to delete individual posts as opposed to the whole thread?

I dunno bout that...

I still say it's a conspiracy...
o.O

Message 30 of 61 (134 Views)
0 Likes