Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: Xbox Live got them, so where is ours?

Jul 30, 2013
I'm getting a PS4 soon so it really doesn't effect me. Smiley Wink
Message 31 of 42 (224 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jul 31, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

I don't much about xbox live. But aitn their avatar just a 2D static picture?

Not exactly the same ball game as designing a full 3D item that fit a custom avatar...

Not quite. They're a full a 3D avatar that moves and such.      When they first came out, many hated them.

The only difference between them is the PS HOme avatars are better designed than the ones for Xbox 360.

at least i wasn't then only one here hate it (i didn't hate it)

and yes, im a former Xbox Live user eversince EBGames starts selling Xbox 360 during launch untill i got banned and lose my account forever. Smiley Sad  but thats 7 year ago Smiley Tongue

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 32 of 42 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jul 31, 2013

strider367 wrote:

Here's the real deal, the xbox live avatars have a future. Where as home does not. That descision has been made. Home is DEAD there stalling on that annoucement. 

Since when theres was announcement on "Home is Dead" Smiley Tongue

Message 33 of 42 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Jul 31, 2013

The_Dukenator wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

The_Dukenator wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

The_Dukenator wrote:
And this is why I left Xbox Live.

Setting your sarcasm aside, Xbox 360 avatars suck compared to the ones in PS Home.

However, I kept my 360 and xbox live account when I got a ps3 couple years ago.

I have to agree, the avatars that xbox users have access to are horrible. The cost of creating content for those avatars has to pale in comparison to psh avatar clothing/items. So while I really wish we'd get more gaming content on home, I can understand why sometimes xbox gets this type of content while we don't. I'm also alright with it. I understand that it's probably more cost efficient to make it on their system and not our own. I'd love more gaming content on home, but I'm not going to flip out everytime someone gets a piece of candy that we don't.

Recently, they added avatar awards, which I tend to find a joke.  The only place you'll see a bunch of avatars is in Game Room and certain games during multiplayer matches.

PSHome does that too Smiley Tongue

Message 34 of 42 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

Nothing.jpg

Smiley Very Happy

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 35 of 42 (193 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

Here's your GTA V PSN avatars...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 36 of 42 (162 Views)
Fender Bender
2961 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

al2009man wrote:

strider367 wrote:

Here's the real deal, the xbox live avatars have a future. Where as home does not. That descision has been made. Home is DEAD there stalling on that announcement.  

But when they do say it. Sales will plummet here and that's why they haven't let that cat out of bag yet...

Since when theres was announcement on "Home is Dead" Smiley Tongue

lol that's the part you left out...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 37 of 42 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Jul 31, 2013

strider367 wrote:

Here's your GTA V PSN avatars...

Kinda

YB

Message 38 of 42 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Aug 1, 2013

bookepride wrote:

It's amusing when SCE says that have a close relationship with Rockstar games, yet Xbox Live gets virtual content for their Avatar's.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/AvatarMarketplace?fits=Men&Game=66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545408...

Hey Digital Platforms Community Manager's, can you guys maybe stop suggesting/telling the Devs to stop making LMOs and other useless content so we can for once have GAME-RELATED content for Home. I know you guys want to make a few bucks for virtual dance moves, but video game content should come first since Home is played via the PS3. Find the irony...

If you didn't know Grand Theft Auto V is going to be a very big game in September!

By the way, I'm still wondering why didn't get a public space for THE LAST OF US. Or any content for that GAME.

SONY > NAUGHTY DOG > HARDLY ANY COPY RIGHTS TO OBEY

Oh wait, EU Home got a gas mask. BUT NA DIDN'T? Right...

dude rather than complain about it just get an xbox .    sony dont seem to treat their customers with any respect

Message 39 of 42 (68 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Aug 1, 2013

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

bookepride wrote:

It's amusing when SCE says that have a close relationship with Rockstar games, yet Xbox Live gets virtual content for their Avatar's.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/AvatarMarketplace?fits=Men&Game=66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545408...

Hey Digital Platforms Community Manager's, can you guys maybe stop suggesting/telling the Devs to stop making LMOs and other useless content so we can for once have GAME-RELATED content for Home. I know you guys want to make a few bucks for virtual dance moves, but video game content should come first since Home is played via the PS3. Find the irony...

If you didn't know Grand Theft Auto V is going to be a very big game in September!

By the way, I'm still wondering why didn't get a public space for THE LAST OF US. Or any content for that GAME.

SONY > NAUGHTY DOG > HARDLY ANY COPY RIGHTS TO OBEY

Oh wait, EU Home got a gas mask. BUT NA DIDN'T? Right...

dude rather than complain about it just get an xbox .    sony dont seem to treat their customers with any respect

1346787227022.jpg

Message 40 of 42 (53 Views)
0 Likes