Jul 30 2013
By: bookepride Treasure Hunter 4576 posts

Xbox Live got them, so where is ours?

41 replies 622 views Edited Jul 30, 2013

It's amusing when SCE says that have a close relationship with Rockstar games, yet Xbox Live gets virtual content for their Avatar's.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/AvatarMarketplace?fits=Men&Game=66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545408...

Hey Digital Platforms Community Manager's, can you guys maybe stop suggesting/telling the Devs to stop making LMOs and other useless content so we can for once have GAME-RELATED content for Home. I know you guys want to make a few bucks for virtual dance moves, but video game content should come first since Home is played via the PS3. Find the irony...

If you didn't know Grand Theft Auto V is going to be a very big game in September!

By the way, I'm still wondering why didn't get a public space for THE LAST OF US. Or any content for that GAME.

SONY > NAUGHTY DOG > HARDLY ANY COPY RIGHTS TO OBEY

Oh wait, EU Home got a gas mask. BUT NA DIDN'T? Right...

Message 1 of 42 (622 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Xbox Live got them, so where is ours?

Jul 30, 2013

bookepride wrote:

It's amusing when SCE says that have a close relationship with Rockstar games, yet Xbox Live gets virtual content for their Avatar's.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/AvatarMarketplace?fits=Men&Game=66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545408...

Hey Digital Platforms Community Manager's, can you guys maybe stop suggesting/telling the Devs to stop making LMOs and other useless content so we can for once have GAME-RELATED content for Home. I know you guys want to make a few bucks for virtual dance moves, but video game content should come first since Home is played via the PS3. Find the irony...

If you didn't know Grand Theft Auto V is going to be a very big game in September!

By the way, I'm still wondering why didn't get a public space for THE LAST OF US. Or any content for that GAME.

SONY > NAUGHTY DOG > HARDLY ANY COPY RIGHTS TO OBEY

Oh wait, EU Home got a gas mask. BUT NA DIDN'T? Right...

" If Xbox gets this, why doesn't PSN Home?"

"EU has it, why doesn't home?"

Listen, brooke, just contact sony themselves....

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 2 of 42 (599 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013
Such a huge disappointment when we dont get content like this, even to this day. It reminds me of the content we use to get but not anymore. It just makes me wonder where the resources are going. Oh well...
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 3 of 42 (581 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Uh, King... if you didn't know the DPCMs use and read this board along with some board.

If anyone is going to reply, at least have a worthy response.

Message 4 of 42 (579 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 30, 2013

I was expecting for http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/07/xbox-gamer-theme-and-pictures-revealed.html

bookepride wrote:

Why? do you really want "The End is EIGHT" to come true or something?

or just go ahead and make Rockstar Games to get one of those Home developer to create for Home or create Virtual Item by Real-Game Developers themself

btw both Tweeting and sending E-mail to Rockstars

Message 5 of 42 (572 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

Jul 30, 2013

It is definitely irritating to say the least. The lack of game content is one of the reasons why I have not been in Home nearly as much as the past. Rather than logging in everyday, I now only log in once or twice a week. I keep hoping we get game content but its rare we do anymore. Been a horrible year so far for Home, the worst by far since I started Home years ago. Maybe we will get some game content soon with all the major games coming up as well the the PS4 but I would not bet on it sadly.

Message 6 of 42 (551 Views)
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Xbox avatars get allot of game content plus they have NFL / NBA / MLB I never payed attention much to the avatars until I got a PS3 and started playing home, then one day I looked at stuff on my xbox and seen when the Star Trek movie came out, they had Star Trek outfits for their avatars, so I looked further in and seen game outfits and props for a decent amount of games, at the time they had Gods Among Us Outfits also just coming out, and I was like I wish we had all this stuff on home...

photo samurai-bujutsu-107698.jpg
Message 7 of 42 (539 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Jul 30, 2013
NA getting the shaft when it comes to video game content isn't anything new. It's the same disappointment it's always been.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 42 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Jul 30, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
NA getting the shaft when it comes to video game content isn't anything new. It's the same disappointment it's always been.

Meanwhile in Deadly Premotion: Director's Cut and Ratchet & Clank: Into The Neux.

Message 9 of 42 (521 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Jul 30, 2013

Community Managers and the Marketing group really need to come together.

It's not hard to think about it. Just like when Dead Island content came to Home, a lot of people signed up for Home and some bought into it. It's a chain reaction for some people when they see some of the favorite video game content on Home.

Managers and Marketing, did you guys even attempt to go Naughty Dog (which is mostly/all owned by SCE) and say can we bring content to Home?

Message 10 of 42 (501 Views)