Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Xbox Live got them, so where is ours?

Aug 1, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

XBoxisbetter545 wrote:

bookepride wrote:

It's amusing when SCE says that have a close relationship with Rockstar games, yet Xbox Live gets virtual content for their Avatar's.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-gb/AvatarMarketplace?fits=Men&Game=66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802545408...

Hey Digital Platforms Community Manager's, can you guys maybe stop suggesting/telling the Devs to stop making LMOs and other useless content so we can for once have GAME-RELATED content for Home. I know you guys want to make a few bucks for virtual dance moves, but video game content should come first since Home is played via the PS3. Find the irony...

If you didn't know Grand Theft Auto V is going to be a very big game in September!

By the way, I'm still wondering why didn't get a public space for THE LAST OF US. Or any content for that GAME.

SONY > NAUGHTY DOG > HARDLY ANY COPY RIGHTS TO OBEY

Oh wait, EU Home got a gas mask. BUT NA DIDN'T? Right...

dude rather than complain about it just get an xbox .    sony dont seem to treat their customers with any respect

1346787227022.jpg

XBox is a big giggle. Sorry but Sony is where it's at even with Home. Easy to criticize but Home is special and no one else has a service like this. 

Message 41 of 42 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
447 posts

Re: Xbox Live got them, so where is ours?

Aug 1, 2013

al2009man wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
NA getting the shaft when it comes to video game content isn't anything new. It's the same disappointment it's always been.

Meanwhile in Deadly Premotion: Director's Cut and Ratchet & Clank: Into The Neux.

Deadly Promotion, ok, good point.   But R & C Into Neux?   I only got a poster from visiting the Hub

Message 42 of 42 (77 Views)
0 Likes