Wastelander
837 posts

Re: XI 2 Has Begun!

Dec 1, 2012

It's a message that the Aliens are coming.

Message 11 of 92 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Perish_Song wrote:

Did this really start 6 months ago? Veilcorp has some odd vids that were posted 6 months ago to youtube. It could also be coincidental, but an axion staffing company started a twitter account about 5 months ago.

Also does anyone know what this says?

Was wondering about this when the island first appeared, I know its been brought up before but never answered.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 12 of 92 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Message 13 of 92 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Re: Spoiler alert!!!

Dec 2, 2012

Squint421 wrote:

Click if u dare!! Lol!!!

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/xi-morse-code/m-p/17646322#U17646322

"The Book of Gary"?  Okay, so the Gary reference is just to let us know they remember last time?

Message 14 of 92 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Re: XI 2 Has Begun! UPDATE

Dec 5, 2012

UPDATE:

New Aurora AND Xi Museum Ticker Code:

Aurora Ticker:

EU:

GL GSV TVMVIZO ZMMLBZMXV LU LGSVI FHVIH DRGSRM GSZG HKZXV DSL WLM’G DZMG GL PMLD GSV ZMHDVI.

US:

YB GSV KOZBHGZGRLM SLNV XLNNFMRGB GL WVHXIRYV HLNVLMV

XI Museum:

EU:

DSLHV ZEZGZI HSLFGH LFG ZMHDVIH GL IRWWOVH LI KFAAOVH RM Z ERIGFZO HKZXV

US:

UILN ZCQ GL: ZCSJ TZIBRMT [TZI-VV-RMT] EVIY 1. Z DLIW XLRMVW

Together:

UILN ZCQ GL: ZCSJ TZIBRMT [TZI-VV-RMT] EVIY 1. Z DLIW XLRMVW YB GSV KOZBHGZGRLM SLNV XLNNFMRGB
GL WVHXIRYV HLNVLMV DSLHV ZEZGZI HSLFGH LFG ZMHDVIH GL IRWWOVH LI KFAAOVH RM Z ERIGFZO HKZXV GL
GSV TVMVIZO ZMMLBZMXV LU LGSVI FHVIH DRGSRM GSZG HKZXV DSL WLM’G DZMG GL PMLD GSV ZMHDVI.

Spoiler

TO: AXHQ

GARYING [GAR-EE-ING] VERB 1. A WORD COINED BY THE PLAYSTATION HOME COMMUNITY TO DESCRIBE SOMEONE
WHOSE AVATAR SHOUTS OUT ANSWERS TO RIDDLES OR PUZZLES IN A VIRTUAL SPACE TO THE GENERAL ANNOYANCE
OF OTHER USERS WITHIN THAT SPACE WHO DON’T WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWER.
Message 15 of 92 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Anybody catch that the vending machines have grown? They have shelves now...
Support Forums
Message 16 of 92 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Yes, noticed that, too. Definitely interesting...can't wait to see what's next.
Message 17 of 92 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

NorakD wrote:

UPDATE:

New Aurora AND Xi Museum Ticker Code:

Aurora Ticker:

EU:

GL GSV TVMVIZO ZMMLBZMXV LU LGSVI FHVIH DRGSRM GSZG HKZXV DSL WLM’G DZMG GL PMLD GSV ZMHDVI.

US:

YB GSV KOZBHGZGRLM SLNV XLNNFMRGB GL WVHXIRYV HLNVLMV

XI Museum:

EU:

DSLHV ZEZGZI HSLFGH LFG ZMHDVIH GL IRWWOVH LI KFAAOVH RM Z ERIGFZO HKZXV

US:

UILN ZCQ GL: ZCSJ TZIBRMT [TZI-VV-RMT] EVIY 1. Z DLIW XLRMVW

Together:

UILN ZCQ GL: ZCSJ TZIBRMT [TZI-VV-RMT] EVIY 1. Z DLIW XLRMVW YB GSV KOZBHGZGRLM SLNV XLNNFMRGB
GL WVHXIRYV HLNVLMV DSLHV ZEZGZI HSLFGH LFG ZMHDVIH GL IRWWOVH LI KFAAOVH RM Z ERIGFZO HKZXV GL
GSV TVMVIZO ZMMLBZMXV LU LGSVI FHVIH DRGSRM GSZG HKZXV DSL WLM’G DZMG GL PMLD GSV ZMHDVI.

R xzm'g hgzmw kvlkov gszg wl gsrh.  Tl gbkv rm "Hklrovi" lm gsv YYH hl blf'iv mlg trevm lfg gsv zmhdvi gl kvlkov dsl wlm'g dzmg gl pmld gsv zmhdvih.

Wow, these codes are really easy this time.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 18 of 92 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

But, I still don't think Xi-2 has started yet.  Like I said in a past post this is like Xi when it first started there where all kinds of codes and everyone de-coded them and nothing ever came from it.  I don't know if anyone remembers but junk keep poping up in Home and when the story mode started it just explained that it was Jess hacking into Xi (or Home) she kew "they" where after her so she hacked in and left us all codes and that's where all the clues came from.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 19 of 92 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 5, 2012
It has started as indicated by the Stapler active item wearing a party hat 2 weeks back. The only time Stapler has worn a party hat was at the beginning and end of a Xi event in the first so its presence indicates the game has begun. Add to that videos showing Jess, theIgnatius showing up for the first time in 3 years, scrolling ticker messages, vending machines, aeropals, eatflamingdeath, picture fragments, fake websites, fake accounts, oh and the Ndreams Xi party today in EU in which it was basically confirmed @ point blank haha Smiley Happy I'd say its begun mate. Thing is, seeing as how its now a paid package I would assume it is all pre-launch puzzlesolving before the actual purchase. Those who like what clues are popping up now will assumedly like the paid Xi:Continuum. If you are like me and other Xi minded enthusiasts, you havent *stopped* looking for clues for the last few years anyways... Pay attention if youd like to help out, if not, people like me will help the masses get the message. No GARYing though Smiley Tongue bad form ^_^
Support Forums
Message 20 of 92 (224 Views)
0 Likes