Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: Wow

Feb 15, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Well thats the thing. Some are having issues and some are not. if I was having issues I would report them to help with feedback. Sucks that some are I know.

Yes it is the thing. I'm glad to see you admit that you did in fact have a few issues. I know some people who never would own up to it.

My problems didn't materialize until I had been on for several hours last evening. Have you been on Home very long over the last couple days? Several hours? Perhaps you missed things that others are reporting.

The problem as I see it is that when one seems to be just blindly defending and acting to do damage control, it becomes hard to take them seriously. They seem to be almost mocking the folks with issues. What would be wrong with making a statement such as

"Luckily I don't seem to be having many issues on Home thus far and it seems to be running smoother than ever for me."?

I haven't known you to be insensitive and indifferent in the past to other community members problems...I'd hope you wouldn't be so now either despite your allegiance.

Message 71 of 79 (249 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 15, 2013

myalana wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Well thats the thing. Some are having issues and some are not. if I was having issues I would report them to help with feedback. Sucks that some are I know.

Yes it is the thing. I'm glad to see you admit that you did in fact have a few issues. I know some people who never would own up to it.

My problems didn't materialize until I had been on for several hours last evening. Have you been on Home very long over the last couple days? Several hours? Perhaps you missed things that others are reporting.

The problem as I see it is that when one seems to be just blindly defending and acting to do damage control, it becomes hard to take them seriously. They seem to be almost mocking the folks with issues. What would be wrong with making a statement such as

"Luckily I don't seem to be having many issues on Home thus far and it seems to be running smoother than ever for me."?

I haven't known you to be insensitive and indifferent in the past to other community members problems...I'd hope you wouldn't be so now either despite your allegiance.

I have been online with my main and subs. I have also been reading here same as you. I see the issues scattered about and it seems random. I hate it just the same . The issues are noted and are being monitored. Not much I can do about it from here. There have always been issues after updates of this size and we can only hope for quick fixes. EU team has that task.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 72 of 79 (242 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

I have been online with my main and subs. I have also been reading here same as you. I see the issues scattered about and it seems random. I hate it just the same . The issues are noted and are being monitored. Not much I can do about it from here. There have always been issues after updates of this size and we can only hope for quick fixes. EU team has that task.

Who has the task of making the NA community aware that issues are being addressed and corrected?

Message 73 of 79 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 15, 2013

myalana wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Who has the task of making the NA community aware that issues are being addressed and corrected?

NA Sony, Glasswalls had already mentioned it in one of these threads and I can't remember which..

HomeStationMagazine
Message 74 of 79 (223 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Feb 15, 2013
Well the lag and booting it seemed he was referring to. By far the most annoying and widespread issue is the clothing, furniture and companion inventories keep rearranging over and over. It may be just a small shuffle for those with small inventories but I have over 70 companions to give an example. That is NOT even close to the hell that is my clothing right now. Even my modest furniture collection is too unruly right now to attempt to clean. Last time I did sort everything for 5 hours, it just repeated the issue again an hour later... :/
Support Forums
Message 75 of 79 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

myalana wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Much smoother and working great.

Wow you sound like someone else I know Jers. So no furniture or wardrobe issues, odd disconnects, unable to "goto" friends, missing clubhouse layout or various assorted other issues? I think Glass give you a special, magical PS3 upon retirement making you invulnerable to the problems that affect us common folk. Oh yes I doSmiley Wink 

He is probably using that special version of Home that Conrad_Max uses... It even comes with rose-colored glasses and a direct line to Chuck Norris for tech support - not that it is ever needed, because it's perfect. Smiley Wink

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

You know it's time like these that members of the community need to stop being cheer leaders and really let people know how they feel. It doesn't do the community service when problem issues are overlooked just for the sake of rooting for the Home Team. 

I know my inventory is a joke and I'm spending lots of time trying to figure out if I've lost any purchased items and I'm just working on LMO's at the moment. This shouldn't be something the community needs to do on a wholesale basis.

Agreed!  In fact, I find it dubious at best to always see the same small sample of users that never seem to have any problems with Home despite the overwhelming evidence that the vast majority are having a VERY different experience with Home... But if you dare suggest they are not being honest, even when using objective facts, they report you for attacking them personally.  *sigh*

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 76 of 79 (196 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Feb 16, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

myalana wrote:

Agreed!  In fact, I find it dubious at best to always see the same small sample of users that never seem to have any problems with Home despite the overwhelming evidence that the vast majority are having a VERY different experience with Home... But if you dare suggest they are not being honest, even when using objective facts, they report you for attacking them personally.  *sigh*

Surely you're kidding...this wouldnt dare happen here. Good thing we have Home land security to rid us of those pesky threads created by people experiencing these non existant issues.

Message 77 of 79 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
443 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

If people are going to keep acting like supportive company schills in this forum, how will the NA Home Team ever fix things properly if they assume everything is fine and dandy thanks to them?

Message 78 of 79 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Feb 16, 2013

^

Why I don't pay many compliments around here.

FF14 WAR
Message 79 of 79 (87 Views)
0 Likes