Fender Bender
3270 posts

Re: Wow

Feb 14, 2013

c`mon! play for fun! Dont let those little bugs mess with your adult mind... Smiley Wink_

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 51 of 79 (356 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Feb 14, 2013

Perhaps if the "fun" didnt consist of spending hard earned money for an enviroment that is failing then these issues would'nt be so aggravating to the community as a whole.

Over time many of these "bugs" may be corrected, but such is the case with servers, when you fix one thing, then something else is sure to go haywire.

Message 52 of 79 (345 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Feb 14, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

There's a significant rendering boost with this new update. Love the Plus features.

Thanks, Home team.

i was very surprised and impressed at the load times. takes me 5 or less seconds to load into any space.

the hair color slider is fantastic aswell, the feature really needs to be available to everyone though.

Message 53 of 79 (313 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

Feb 15, 2013
I appreciate some of the extras but after seeing 102000 points vaporize in a scripted space that could have been otherwise backed up I feel cheated. True it may load load quicker but I would rather have the 35hrs back on my game. Furthermore I was told to cache away the problem when it was obvious a patch was needed. A patch for a patch makes a user go blind. I'll take peace of mind ( backup) over speed
anytime and see this as 3 steps forward 4 steps back. Love the speed but the price to be paid for it in man hours to make up for it not worth it.
Wish there was some form of service recovery for this.
Message 54 of 79 (250 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Feb 15, 2013

well i got all mine backed up done by 5:30am eastern last night... It took forever to do... It just stood there and stood there... 

Two accounts it took forever then after forever it came up with an ERROR saying my Character Profiles did not save... And that i would have to use a Backup of the character files and try it again...  So i had to disgard my characters on those two accounts they got messed up! But lucky for me i have all mine before backed up on USB's! So i put the usb's in and redid my characters... And tried again! It still took forever after that.... The wait was driving me insane alone!  But after all that time and 5:30am eastern i was done!  Thankgoodness!

What a Nightmare!

Logging into Home now is Slower than it used to be!  So it did not get faster... It got Slower as it takes more time to the menu's to even load to begin with!

Now one thing that is REALLY BAD here is if u goto ur Avatars to load them.... It's takes a VERY LONG time for them to even LOAD now.... It was way way Faster reading them off our HDD's!  WTH!  Then after it does load if u change to a different Avatar it also takes Longer to change to the other Avatars even.... Again it was WAY WAY Faster when it loaded from our HDD's! This is ONE area that they need to IMPROVE on and put a patch in for the next Update!  To Make this part FASTER!  Otherwise the way it is now i'll just stick to one Avatar! And not even try to change to my other Avatars due to this SLOW crap!  So it needs a FIX Really Bad here....

That and much other things need to be fix or improved here it just taking way to long now to even get on HOME compared to what it used to be...   Taking LONGER for me to get on HOME and that's a BAD thing... It makes one want to Turn away from even using Home the way it is now.... FIX'es are NEEDED ASAP here...

Nuff Said!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 55 of 79 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 15, 2013

Much smoother and working great.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 56 of 79 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Wow you sound like someone else I know Jers. So no furniture or wardrobe issues, odd disconnects, unable to "goto" friends, missing clubhouse layout or various assorted other issues? I think Glass give you a special, magical PS3 upon retirement making you invulnerable to the problems that affect us common folk. Oh yes I doSmiley Wink 

Message 57 of 79 (162 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 15, 2013

You know it's time like these that members of the community need to stop being cheer leaders and really let people know how they feel. It doesn't do the community service when problem issues are overlooked just for the sake of rooting for the Home Team. 

I know my inventory is a joke and I'm spending lots of time trying to figure out if I've lost any purchased items and I'm just working on LMO's at the moment. This shouldn't be something the community needs to do on a wholesale basis. 

Message 58 of 79 (158 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 15, 2013

myalana wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

Wow you sound like someone else I know Jers. So no furniture or wardrobe issues, odd disconnects, unable to "goto" friends, missing clubhouse layout or various assorted other issues? I think Glass give you a special, magical PS3 upon retirement making you invulnerable to the problems that affect us common folk. Oh yes I doSmiley Wink 

The first day I had a few error but nothing else. yet. I noticed a scrambling of some items in inventory but it's new items I recently won. i'm still awaiting my gold retirement watch. /waits

HomeStationMagazine
Message 59 of 79 (151 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 15, 2013

I think platinum is better than gold but what do I know. 

Message 60 of 79 (146 Views)
0 Likes