I know three people that got one or the other I hope I get an invite
Message 22 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Re: Wow, big shock for me today.

Jun 28, 2007
There was never actually a 'signup'

The website - http://www.homebetatrial.com/ looks the same today as it did the day it appeared in the interweb.
It says: "Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home™"

There was a signup for Warhawk (which I got into) but never one for Home.

And for all the people saying it's really unfair the way they're sending out the invites... what do you mean??  It's unfair because you didn't get one?  None of us knows the process which leads to selection for the Home Beta so there's no way any of us can call it 'unfair'.  I'm certainly disappointed that I didn't get into it.  I'm dying to try it out, but it is what it is.  It'll be available for all of us eventually.

As for the Warhawk Beta, I'm glad I got into it because I wasn't really high on the idea of this game as multiplayer only and figured I probably wouldn't be getting the game when it came out.  I enjoy single player much more than a lot of multiplayer games.  After playing it for the last month though I'm sold.  I will be getting the full retail version this fall.  It's that much fun.

Message 23 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Jun 28, 2007
wow ur luckkyy!
PSN: cutlass_cutta
Aqquired:
Launch Date Playstation 3: 60 Gigz
Cod4
Gta4
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue
Warhawk
Message 24 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 28, 2007

Phillip_J_Fry wrote:

The website - http://www.homebetatrial.com/ looks the same today as it did the day it appeared in the interweb.
It says: "Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home™"

And for all the people saying it's really unfair the way they're sending out the invites... what do you mean??  It's unfair because you didn't get one?  None of us knows the process which leads to selection for the Home Beta so there's no way any of us can call it 'unfair'.  I'm certainly disappointed that I didn't get into it.  I'm dying to try it out, but it is what it is.  It'll be available for all of us eventually.

As for the Warhawk Beta, I'm glad I got into it because I wasn't really high on the idea of this game as multiplayer only and figured I probably wouldn't be getting the game when it came out.  I enjoy single player much more than a lot of multiplayer games.  After playing it for the last month though I'm sold.  I will be getting the full retail version this fall.  It's that much fun.

interweb?
Message 25 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 28, 2007

Fur0shus wrote:

Phillip_J_Fry wrote:

And for all the people saying it's really unfair the way they're sending out the invites... what do you mean?? It's unfair because you didn't get one? None of us knows the process which leads to selection for the Home Beta so there's no way any of us can call it 'unfair'. I'm certainly disappointed that I didn't get into it. I'm dying to try it out, but it is what it is. It'll be available for all of us eventually.

As for the Warhawk Beta, I'm glad I got into it because I wasn't really high on the idea of this game as multiplayer only and figured I probably wouldn't be getting the game when it came out. I enjoy single player much more than a lot of multiplayer games. After playing it for the last month though I'm sold. I will be getting the full retail version this fall. It's that much fun.

interweb?

Yes, get with the program.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 26 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 28, 2007
Nice you got in.
May mean you might check the store more often.

Message Edited by AcEgHoSt on 06-28-2007 11:43 AM
Message 27 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Jun 28, 2007
Fur0shus - I was being ironical  

Message 28 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 28, 2007

Phillip_J_Fry wrote:
Fur0shus - I was being ironical

Naw man, interweb is the coolest word ever. On my internet explorer is says "Operation Interweb"
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 29 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1360 posts

Jun 28, 2007
There suppose to be an Open Beta Trials in July. . . from what's floating around.  I don't have a quote, but, a search can do wonders.

Playstation Network Name: CelfDestruk
MW2: CelfDestruk
R:FoM Name: Celf Destruk
Resistance 2: CelfDestruk
Warhawk Name: CelfDestruk
Message 30 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes