VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Re: Would you like more God of War rewards / items?

Jan 27, 2013

Pain_iz_Pleazure wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Good luck Jerry. Home needs more real game content. Shame so much of it has left and we don't appear to be getting more. 

aint that the truth.

id gladly take any game content at this point.

Hannah Montana The Movie Game tshirts coming right up. I'll get right on it.

dont be silly, no one wants t-shirts.

ill take my Hannah Montana cardboard cut-out please. will look nice next to my Killzone 3 cardboard cut-out in my Harbor Studio. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 15 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Ok. I'll also work on a Surf's Up fedora.

Message 12 of 15 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3407 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Heck I would like to see this in Home.  Theres probably a big chance we won't get it but I sure as hell would love to see some rewards or items from God of War!

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 13 of 15 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
588 posts

Jan 28, 2013

I would love more GOW content! Besides us not getting much if any game related content, we haven't had a outside of Home promo in awhile i.e. slurpee/711 promos

Message 14 of 15 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jan 28, 2013

Yes. We need this for more games. Being a multi console gamer...there were times that having Home content unlock with playing a game has been the deciding factor of wether to buy the game on PS3 or Xbox.  Its also incentive to keep playing a game, or if you are trying to decide between two games. That little extra of having some Home content you can get from the game may not seem like much, but its an added bonus and helps with Sony brand loyalty. 

They were doing good with the events where the Central Plaza theme changed and you can win items for playing mini games like Killzone 3 and Dead Island.  That helped bring some change to the same old plaza. (side note: I really miss the old Plaza)

It was almost a given that I was going to spend 3-5 bucks on whatever the newest game outfit was. 

I'm sure Sony is of the mindset that its not worth putting out if there aren't enough people using it.  But then how are you supposed to get more people to come if you stop putting out the content. Sony has a lot of great games and brands that need to be better represented in Home.

Message 15 of 15 (55 Views)
0 Likes