Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/18/2009
Offline
841 posts
 

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

Dec 19, 2012
ive tryed to see if it goes past "prince/princess masks" but no...and got a real crummy xmas tree for finishing everything.


Message 21 of 56 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

Dec 19, 2012

ALL winter rewards, have gone into trash already. You guys are being perverted with these rewards.

 

You guys working with anonymous SMH

Message 22 of 56 (460 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

Dec 19, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

ALL winter rewards, have gone into trash already. You guys are being perverted with these rewards.

 

You guys working with anonymous SMH


How are the rewards preverted? o0 They're not perverted.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 56 (453 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/11/2007
Offline
184 posts
 

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

Dec 19, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

ALL winter rewards, have gone into trash already. You guys are being perverted with these rewards.

 

You guys working with anonymous SMH


How are the rewards preverted? o0 They're not perverted.


I'm very confused by this too... it's not like they're hard to get.

Message 24 of 56 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

Since I stated I would post pictures, here they are.

 

MALE VERSIONS:

 

 

 

FEMALES VERSIONS:

 









Message 25 of 56 (416 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 06/23/2011
Offline
591 posts
 

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

Dec 19, 2012

i liked some of these masks... Smiley Embarassed

Message 26 of 56 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

Dec 19, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Since I stated I would post pictures, here they are.

 

MALE VERSIONS:

 

 

 

FEMALES VERSIONS:

 










Thanks for posting the pictures, Mind. Cat Happy Did you get anything else after you got the masks? I heard that we're suppose to get a Christmas tree after we got them all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 56 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

Dec 19, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Since I stated I would post pictures, here they are.

 

MALE VERSIONS:

 

 

 

FEMALES VERSIONS:

 










Thanks for posting the pictures, Mind. Cat Happy Did you get anything else after you got the masks? I heard that we're suppose to get a Christmas tree after we got them all.


You're welcome.

Nope, I just got all those mask and that was the end of that.

Message 28 of 56 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/11/2007
Offline
184 posts
 

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

Dec 19, 2012
Thank you for posting pics! Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 56 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2010
Offline
5381 posts
 

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

You certainly took me out of context. I didn't say All rewards. [edited] They are all garbage and you know they won't last long anyways. Don't miss quote again please. You are assuming. These rewards are useless.

Funny how you got a kudo, but you miss quoted me haha.  And, you got kudos for not really knowing the entire truth, how I feel about the rest of the rewards.

 

edit: removed inflammatory content

Message 30 of 56 (424 Views)
0 Likes