Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

Dec 19, 2012

I'm going to be posting pictures of all the mask in a bit.

I've completed the mask challenge.

Message 11 of 56 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

Dec 19, 2012

We actually should've expected this lol, its 6 days before Christmas & the Winter/Christmas event just started, in past years the holiday events lasted a month+ ,.. oh well it's free so i guess why complain atleast we got the island again this year

Message 12 of 56 (664 Views)
Wastelander
591 posts

Dec 19, 2012

TJMVoyager wrote:

What a weird update for Christmas in NA, you mean to tell me that all we get is masks? Really? Your joking right? Apparently no one at Home knows what Christmas is or there just plain retarded. Seems they were like, Look lets just throw a bunch of crap together and call it a winter event. This is what us NA users pay for, crap like this, what do we get on Christmas? A Santa mask? I remember all the cool rewards we got when Home 1st opened. Sad....

What happened to the cool stuff we used to have, SMH, I don't get it?

I saw the rewards from when Home first opened, they were crude and simplistic... if its that or the masks, i say, bring on the masks!

Message 13 of 56 (648 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Dec 19, 2012
The space itself is very very nice, I give them that much, but the rewards I am kinda like ehhhh. LOL. Is it halloween or christmas?
Message 14 of 56 (630 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Could we at least have instructions for the games? I managed to eat, but didn't get points, no one responded to my mistletoe prompts assuming I did it right, and I danced once for 50 xp. I haven't explored the entire space but this is just frustrating, last year was better and so were the rewards.

Message 15 of 56 (595 Views)
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Dec 19, 2012

I just got all the masks and my eyes hurt and I have a headache.

The space is nice but the event sucks. There is no way I'm going back. 

The games are boring and the rewards aren't Christmas related the way I see it. Hey, lets add some Tiki's next time. : )

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 16 of 56 (564 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Dec 19, 2012

It seems the best thing to do is grind the Dance Game. It took me 20 plays just to get between the last two levels let alone the rest, but I got my Princess mask (which sucks compared to the earlier ones, the Prince mask is cool though). On the other hand, I LOVE New Year's Pier Park. My birthday is the 21st so I love to joke around about the apocolypse stuff. Very nicely done. I wonder who King is, also one sign says there will be a last party in Pier Park on the 1st, though other signs say the New Year's party is cancelled. I think there is more to come from this space, maybe to do with the person in all of the Missing Person signs. I still can't believe we got Tiki for Halloween and Masks for Christmas, I am sure we will get Elves for Easter. I better not give them any ideas lol.

Message 17 of 56 (522 Views)
Sackboy
452 posts

Dec 19, 2012

Got to Prince ranking & all the masks,.. nothing prompted after i achieved that so either thats the whole Winter/Christmas event or theres something i'm missing, hope its the latter cause that was the lamest event to date in Home

Message 18 of 56 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
226 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 19, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

TJMVoyager wrote:
You mean to tell me for christmas, we get masks? LOL really? You think, wheres there real christmas rewards like EU got.

If thats all we got then thats not very cool, EU giving away much better rewards for chistmas, and what the does masks do with christmas.

Don't get me wrong, maybe its cool to some, and they are free, but it could have been better. Wow oh wow, I am lost for words.

Better yet, what does dueling have to do with xmas. At least they could've added music..........FAIL Smiley Mad

I guess us here in NA spend way too much to get free stuff like the Sleigh Locomotion or the Ice Skate Locomotion that they got in EU & HK. So i guess masks it is since we willingly pay ALOT for our home experience. MAJOR FAIL.

BTW...here's a link to AlphaZone4 with all the great stuff that some of us thought we were getting. EU Chrismas Items

I go back to when it was just & lol, kit, & ttyl!
Add me if you want...i might accept or i might not accept...who knows?
Photobucket
Message 19 of 56 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Dec 19, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I'm going to be posting pictures of all the mask in a bit.

I've completed the mask challenge.

How many masks are there to get?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 56 (446 Views)
0 Likes