Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Winter 2012 and Pier Park Reward (Spoilers?)

Dec 20, 2012
God the masks may have been a poor choice by Sony in somes' viewpoint but any user saying they are perverted or the work of anonynous is a raving idiot firstly but is to be expected as per usual. The problem isnt the ignorance its the arrogance which he tries to use to assert it with even when clearly in the minority? Ugh. Same **bleep** every day. Verbal diahreaa. Yes keep telling everyone (who likes masks and wants them) that we are perverts trolls noobs and anonymous. Idiot. Ive been requesting masks for over a year, so I can enjoy them. What your opinion is is not FACT stop acting like such.
Support Forums
Message 41 of 56 (218 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
226 posts

Dec 20, 2012

The mask would've made more sense for Holloween, Mardi Gras, or Cinco de Mayo even...but for Christmas?? I'm breaking into everyone's Harbour Studio Apt. & taking all of your gifts...ROFLOL!!! j/k

I go back to when it was just & lol, kit, & ttyl!
Add me if you want...i might accept or i might not accept...who knows?
Photobucket
Message 42 of 56 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 20, 2012

JulioSr wrote:

The mask would've made more sense for Holloween, Mardi Gras, or Cinco de Mayo even...but for Christmas?? I'm breaking into everyone's Harbour Studio Apt. & taking all of your gifts...ROFLOL!!! j/k

There is a lot more to that space than the rewards. There is a complaint thread already please don't turn this one into another one.

Message 43 of 56 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Dec 20, 2012

Fine, I shall mask my disappointment with the rewards, and just enjoy the scenery. No games for me, as there is probably only one of those Masks I would want. I don't believe I get to pick and choose Smiley Happy

The problem with rewards, is that everytime I get one, it auto flings something I really wish to wear into Storage.

I'm tired of having to look thru 50 + rows in whatever catagory, just to find what they dumped.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 44 of 56 (434 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Dec 20, 2012

All i'm going to say is this . I'm not going to complain anymore, WHY! i'm sick and tired of the kiss ups to the home managemnet attacking everyone the kiss ups to Sony attacking everyone. So,  All ive got to say is you should have really listen guys you really should have listened.  The power of the consumer I realy hope you dont have to contend with , I really don't . But, see whats happened. Should have listened really should have.

Message 45 of 56 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 21, 2012

Does anyone know where the parade game is?

Edit - Haha, never mind.  I just found it after posting this, of course.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 46 of 56 (350 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I dont wear masks - arent masks for Halloween and masque balls - PLEASE tell me we are getting something that is at least Christmas related as a reward for Christmas. Between my husband my son and myself we spend alot of money on Home but if this is the best you can do for us on CHRISTMAS then I will just start getting EU PSN cards and we will go where ps3 players are appreciated - I stepped into Home square in the EU and got 22 awesome rewards that were actually CHRISTMAS related - I have never bought a personal space in the EU but I have 14 of them - all free - I dont mind spending money in Home - I have 46 personal spaces in NA - but if I cannot even get a single decent CHRISTMAS reward then maybe my money will be better appreciated in the EU - but I will have to say that the prices of things in the NA are starting to get just a little out of hand - I can go out in the real world and buy things that I can touch and wear cheaper than I can buy things for my avatar - please quit getting greedier by the month - my husband has been on since December 2008 - I have been on since December 2009 but maybe I guess time to move on to EU - thanks for some good times  you used to give us

Message 47 of 56 (284 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Dec 23, 2012

The space is the same as last year just revamped a hair. I love FREEBIES and the masks will be great for Mardigras Smiley LOL but over all due to the loss of the activity board we got short changed on CHRISTmas!!!!

Message 48 of 56 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 23, 2012

bigdad195140 wrote:

The space is the same as last year just revamped a hair. I love FREEBIES and the masks will be great for Mardigras Smiley LOL but over all due to the loss of the activity board we got short changed on CHRISTmas!!!!

The activity board is gone. That doesn't remove the ability to have quests. 

Message 49 of 56 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

You are correct we could still have quests. It just seems to me that some on dropped the ball when they slapped this winter carnival together, last year there was some love put into it.Smiley Sad

Message 50 of 56 (211 Views)
0 Likes