Well then you've never seen me around Home because I wear masks if I wear gowns for a masquerade look. Which is the whole purpose of these prizes. Since masque balls are more common in the winter.
I see your point there but some abuse them. Every reward was a mask, developers couldn't come up with something different. Where now a days masks and guns come off wrong. Shouldn't have no part with home.
Okay, so I'm spamming the sleigh game for right now. How many points do I need until I have all these masks and I can leave?
Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Pier Park Reward:
New Year's Eve 2012 - End of the World Sign (M/F)
Winter 2012 Rewards:
1. Lord Mask (Male)/Lady Mask (Female)
2. Knight Mask (Male)/Dame Mask (Female)
3. Baron Mask (Male)/Baroness Mask (Female)
4. Viscount Mask (Male)/Viscountess Mask (Female)
5. Earl Mask (Male)/Countess Mask (Female)
6. Marquis Mask (Male)/Marchioness Mask (Female)
7. Duke Mask (Male)/Duchess Mask (Female)
8. Prince Mask (Male)/Princess Mask (Female)
XP Given for each game:
Sleigh Game: 15 XP
Duel Game: 25 XP
Kissing Game 25 XP (Note there are 3 locations. The hut, bridge and the outside area)
Parade Game: 50 XP
Dancing Game: 50 XP
Ice Skating: 0 XP
Food Game: 0 XP
Thank you for listing the requirements.