Sep 05 2007
By: Fishdert Wastelander 827 posts

Will this be worth the wait?

22 replies 9 views Edited Sep 5, 2007
We have been asking for something like this for a long time. Do you think that it will excel, or will it just fizzle out like a fad? I think it could work, as long as they fix the bugs in the beta and make it more engaging and much less empty. It could have a chance, but you never know...

Fishdert: HR4 "Overwhelming Destruction" MHF2
Ciottuart: HR6 "Monster Hunter G" MHF1

"Who are you to wave your finger? So full of it. Eye hole deep in muddy water, *bleep*in' hypocrite."
-"The Pot" Tool
Message 1 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2606 posts

Re: Will this be worth the wait?

Sep 5, 2007
It will be annoying hope there is a option not to download it like folding.
Message 2 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Sep 5, 2007

w00tz wrote:

I think you will have to access it from the XMB icon just like the folding icon.

As for the original question: I think it's a fad and will fade faster than tight Jordache jeans did in the 80's.

IMO Home will be full of 12 year old kids running around playing dress up, having races and talent shows. I personally will only use Home for the personal spaces ability to stream my videos from the HDD. When the XMBallows this feature I doubt I will ever use Home. I prefer looking at my friends with the Eyetoy not some generic 3-D avatar.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 3 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
800 posts

Sep 5, 2007
well i think there is just dont let your hope went to high.
Message 4 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Sep 5, 2007
I agre the hype will go as fast as MJ did from black to white.It will be full of imature kids.On the other hand hopefully it will surve me well a lot more better people to play online with.People overy hype things and think it is something it is not.I have no dout when it is out a lot will post on here how it dosn't have drive by shootings and stuff lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Sep 5, 2007
it has alot of potential, but if sony doesn't use it it will fail badly.
3 Out Of 2 People Don't Understand Fractions. My ID is stickyblah feel free to add me.
Message 6 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1600 posts

Sep 5, 2007

red dog1 wrote:

w00tz wrote:

I think you will have to access it from the XMB icon just like the folding icon.

As for the original question: I think it's a fad and will fade faster than tight Jordache jeans did in the 80's.

IMO Home will be full of 12 year old kids running around playing dress up, having races and talent shows. I personally will only use Home for the personal spaces ability to stream my videos from the HDD. When the XMBallows this feature I doubt I will ever use Home. I prefer looking at my friends with the Eyetoy not some generic 3-D avatar.

Haha im curious was that directed at Lambro
Message 7 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Sep 5, 2007
nope, due to the fact that sony likes to make big promises and never follow through......look at SWG, the matrix online.....do you need anymore proof? unfortunetly i am excited for home but in reality, i know that its gonna be buggy and pushed back. its a month away and yet no info on it. if this is their baby for the ps3, why arent they hyping it up.....just food for thought

Message 8 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Sep 5, 2007

Hizauss wrote:
nope, due to the fact that sony likes to make big promises and never follow through......look at SWG, the matrix online.....do you need anymore proof? unfortunetly i am excited for home but in reality, i know that its gonna be buggy and pushed back. its a month away and yet no info on it. if this is their baby for the ps3, why arent they hyping it up.....just food for thought

Because it sucks??
Message 9 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Sep 5, 2007
this doesn't even make sense, how can home equal anything in worth if it is a free service.
Message 10 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes