Oct 10 2009
By: FJ1100_rider Hekseville Citizen 360 posts

Will there ever be a patch to fix 1.3 freezing issue?

6 replies 28 views Edited Oct 10, 2009
I , like many have a problem with freezing after the 1.3 update . I deleted save data and was able to log on but after logging out had the same issue . deleted save data and was able to log on again . now same problem . do they really expect us to delete save data every time ? I think its because I have some purchased items like picture frames and lamps that are in my apartment , so now I wasted money on them because I can't use them ? I will wait 2 more weeks but after that hope I can get a refund because I won't bother with home afterwards . update 1.3 was just a joke and nobody is laughing.............. and don't just say stop whining because it's a legitimate complainant , I can't use something I purchased because of this update which means they're stealing from me.
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer .

A goal is not always meant to be reached , it often serves simply as something to aim at

Bruce Lee
Message 1 of 7 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: Will there ever be a patch to fix 1.3 freezing issue?

Oct 10, 2009

FJ1100_rider wrote:
I , like many have a problem with freezing after the 1.3 update . I deleted save data and was able to log on but after logging out had the same issue . deleted save data and was able to log on again . now same problem . do they really expect us to delete save data every time ? I think its because I have some purchased items like picture frames and lamps that are in my apartment , so now I wasted money on them because I can't use them ? I will wait 2 more weeks but after that hope I can get a refund because I won't bother with home afterwards . update 1.3 was just a joke and nobody is laughing.............. and don't just say stop whining because it's a legitimate complainant , I can't use something I purchased because of this update which means they're stealing from me.

No word as of yet.

I know it take's time to fix these bugs but just for Sony to say "we are working to fix the bugs in the 1.3 update" would mean a lot to me.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 2 of 7 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1578 posts

Oct 11, 2009
I'm sure many have PMed the Home community head forum guys, and complained to Sony's Complaint Box about the situation. Things like this will take time, but in all fairness, it's just a server issue on Sony's part and it WILL get fixed. We just have to be patient and live with it until the time comes.
Message 3 of 7 (28 Views)
VP of Gaming
29078 posts

It Is Being Worked On

Oct 11, 2009

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

I know it take's time to fix these bugs but just for Sony to say "we are working to fix the bugs in the 1.3 update" would mean a lot to me.

From Home Log-In Fixes :

"Thanks for your patience and support while our dev team works to address these issues." - Locust_Star

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 4 of 7 (28 Views)
Sackboy
379 posts

Oct 11, 2009

FJ1100_rider wrote:

I'm having the same problem. And i cleared everything out of my harbor space. It's empty. And I always quit and start in Harbour. But I still have problem logging into Home.  It stalls on validating purchased items. And sometimes it crashes, freezes or disconnects before I even get in. Plus all the freezes, purchasing issues, etc.

So you aren't alone. 

That being said, Home is beta. And I think that means they have a philosophy, that instead of just making public "finished" versions of a program, they will use us as guinea pigs and experiment while we use Home. We get early access, but Home will always suffer bugs for many months to come.

-------------------
Please help make Home better by supporting a BLOCK AVATAR function! So if a pest won't go away, and mods are nowhere to be found, just click IGNORE AVATAR, then their avatar will disappear from your screen, and your avatar disappears from their screen! Then you will be free of griefers. And they can't even see you!!!
Message 5 of 7 (28 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9995 posts

Oct 11, 2009
Yesterday I got frozen 3 times in a row trying to get into my Harbour House. I finally had to delete Harbour House, then I was able to get into my Harbour House, but of course all my funiture was gone and I had to spend 30 minutes putting all my funiture back. Personal spaces used to be a safe place to go in HOME. Now they are more of a trap then SingStar space. At least when I get trapped in SingStar space I don't have delete SingStar and redecorate it.
Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 6 of 7 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: It Is Being Worked On

Oct 11, 2009

Conrad_Max wrote:

From Home Log-In Fixes :

"Thanks for your patience and support while our dev team works to address these issues." - Locust_Star

I'm sorry but when the Home dev team is "address these issues" that does not tell any of us if they plan on fixing the problems or anything.  Sound's to me like they are sitting at a table asking if it's a good idea to fix these issues or start work on other programs in Home.

We want to here from Sony that they are working to fix these bugs and give us a good time frame on when that fix or update will be out.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 7 of 7 (28 Views)
0 Likes