Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/15/2007
Offline
161 posts
 

Re: Will there be Home Policemen?

Jun 1, 2007
the cop/jail idea is interesting BUT i dont think we should have home policed that way simply because people will try to do a lot of dumb things just to see if they will get caught. it could be annoying.
i think its a good idea to have places like parks and malls. this way you have the chance to meet new friends to add. maybe instead of the ps store we could have a ps mall to buy clothes, furniture, home appliances etc
just a thought..!


Message Edited by CookCityPa on 06-01-2007 07:14 AM
Message 21 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/27/2004
Offline
173 posts
 

Re: Will there be Home Policemen?

Jun 3, 2007


CookCityPa wrote:
the cop/jail idea is interesting BUT i dont think we should have home policed that way simply because people will try to do a lot of dumb things just to see if they will get caught. it could be annoying.
i think its a good idea to have places like parks and malls. this way you have the chance to meet new friends to add. maybe instead of the ps store we could have a ps mall to buy clothes, furniture, home appliances etc
just a thought..!


Message Edited by CookCityPa on 06-01-2007 07:14 AM

You kno what? I like that idea. I think that would be nice.. having a Mall-like place where you could 'upgrade' your appartment. You can walk around the mall and look at different stores and you can also see what others are looking at and buying.
 
I'm with you on that one 
~Ninja
Message 22 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/26/2006
Offline
504 posts
 

Re: Will there be Home Policemen?

Jun 3, 2007
sir i said put down the chair and put away the editing tool i said put it down and wawya im so banning u
 
5 minute later at base so what was that call i got about u banning someone yea some noob armed with a chair and editing tool
 AHH sir i think your the noob
whaaaaaaaaa!!
 
by my power i ban u *bloosh* be gone


Message Edited by socomcommander on 06-02-2007 08:23 PM
PSN: shadowgod
Member OF: www.valhallagaming.net
Adminstrator of: Grand Theft Auto (SA-MP) Multiplayer Roleplay Server
Message 23 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/09/2007
Offline
844 posts
 

Re: Will there be Home Policemen?

Jun 3, 2007
That'd be cool if you can run around naked. Imagine that; you're chatting with your buddies in the lobby and you catch a glimps of someone streaking in the background and a group of moderators/policemen chasing that person.
Message 24 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
5946 posts
 

Re: Will there be Home Policemen?

Jun 3, 2007


OCHOAMAN wrote:
That'd be cool if you can run around naked. Imagine that; you're chatting with your buddies in the lobby and you catch a glimps of someone streaking in the background and a group of moderators/policemen chasing that person.



deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 25 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/01/2007
Offline
1373 posts
 

Re: Will there be Home Policemen?

Jun 3, 2007


default001 wrote:


OCHOAMAN wrote:
That'd be cool if you can run around naked. Imagine that; you're chatting with your buddies in the lobby and you catch a glimps of someone streaking in the background and a group of moderators/policemen chasing that person.





This is the only anwser i can give too
Message 26 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/22/2007
Offline
105 posts
 

Re: Will there be Home Policemen?

Jun 3, 2007


Angelito wrote:


CookCityPa wrote:
the cop/jail idea is interesting BUT i dont think we should have home policed that way simply because people will try to do a lot of dumb things just to see if they will get caught. it could be annoying.
i think its a good idea to have places like parks and malls. this way you have the chance to meet new friends to add. maybe instead of the ps store we could have a ps mall to buy clothes, furniture, home appliances etc
just a thought..!


Message Edited by CookCityPa on 06-01-2007 07:14 AM

You kno what? I like that idea. I think that would be nice.. having a Mall-like place where you could 'upgrade' your appartment. You can walk around the mall and look at different stores and you can also see what others are looking at and buying.
 
I'm with you on that one 



Me 3
Time is made for a reason, which is not to waste any of it.
PSN ID= Vash_Tigang, and Sausagefoot
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"


Message 27 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/02/2004
Offline
7003 posts
 

Re: Will there be Home Policemen?

Jun 3, 2007
are there cops in your home?
if cops are not in your home then cops won't be in home, get it
Message 28 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 04/05/2007
Offline
1249 posts
 

Re: Will there be Home Policemen?

Jun 4, 2007
Probably, it would be really cool if they were like the mods in gary's mod online. Able to blind you and make you do weird things...
Message 29 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/06/2005
Offline
3910 posts
 

Re: Will there be Home Policemen?

Jun 4, 2007


red dog1 wrote:
If there are mods in Home when it comes out, I'm planning on flashing Cobra Girl & saying lock this!! LOL



That b***** can run thru walls yo!!! She'll hunt you down....
 
Oh snap, gotta run.......
 
 
Message 30 of 43 (7 Views)
0 Likes