Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Re: Will home die?

Jun 4, 2007
It's going to end up having way to much advertising. You will be walking along and BOOM! an advert right in your face.
Message 11 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

Jun 4, 2007

Hacker wrote:
It's going to end up having way to much advertising. You will be walking along and BOOM! an advert right in your face.

Are you a beta tester for home? It will have a lot of advertising because that is where the money for home will be coming from but I don't think it will become a problem. Advertising is what will make home successful and it will be some peoples main source for trailors and things like that. Where do you get that an advertisment will pop up in your face. I hope I am not breaking the NDA but that is not how home works. You have to go up to the advertisement yourself.
Message 12 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 4, 2007
Everything does at some point. It's just a matter of time, or when Sony chooses to stop supporting home.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 13 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Jun 4, 2007
i think home will definatly evolve. ........Fade away........ i dont think so. But in the end whatever home has morphed into may not even resemble what home is today. I do htink it will always be free but more and m ore pay content will be added. and of course now alot of the people who have the betta are a little blah about it, myself included but thats just cause there is such a limited amount we can do so far. and the lack of a dedicated forum doesnt help either.

Maryland PS3 Team ID 55312

Message 14 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

Jun 4, 2007

jeff21234 wrote:
i think home will definatly evolve. ........Fade away........ i dont think so. But in the end whatever home has morphed into may not even resemble what home is today. I do htink it will always be free but more and m ore pay content will be added. and of course now alot of the people who have the betta are a little blah about it, myself included but thats just cause there is such a limited amount we can do so far. and the lack of a dedicated forum doesnt help either.

Yeah I agree but there will be more and more to do as they add more people. Plus the open beta starts next month so I am sure they will add a lot more then.
Message 15 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
964 posts

Jun 4, 2007
HOME IS SKYNET?! RUN!
Message 16 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
929 posts

Jun 4, 2007
Are you kidding??? Home has a HUGE pontential you could do basicly anything with it. If say microsoft came out with something like Home Sony would upgrade Home until it's 10 times better.
PSN ID: CptQuatro add me if you are short on friends

If you have beaten AC MUST read this very cool http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=175552
Message 17 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
883 posts

Jun 4, 2007
i smell a bit of a flop coming....it will be good at first...then it`ll just suck... my opinion only...im entitled to it..seeing as i dont like Sim type games.
Message 18 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2727 posts

Jun 5, 2007
You cant kill something if its not alive yet
PSN : PwnStar12

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 19 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2597 posts

Jun 5, 2007

jgboy24 wrote:
I personally belive so, don't you. This 3D concept will eventually be outdone by something, and that something will probably come sooner than anyone can except.  What do you guys think?

Isn't Home just a Second Life knock-off.  Second Life seems to be doing alright to me.
Message 20 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes