May 04 2007
By: KRYPTONITE23 Lombax Warrior 211 posts

Will Home be filtered??

16 replies 6 views Edited May 4, 2007
It will only be a matter a time before someone puts some adult content on there tv's, so i was just wondering if home will be filtered cuz i dont wanna run into that stuff *clears throat* lol
Message 1 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Re: Will Home be filtered??

May 4, 2007
In the Lobby and public areas: YES!
In your appartment/house/condo : NOOOOOOOOO! 

That's what I love about Home, its your freaking private space...you can put whatever the hell you wanna put!
----------------------------------------------
PSN ID = Kaako
Feel free to add Smiley Happy

Warhawk
PS3

Still waiting for my G.A.P invite...
Message 2 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

May 4, 2007

Kaako wrote:

That's what I love about Home, its your freaking private space...you can put whatever the hell you wanna put!

I would still think that your private space would be limited also. I could see some purvert inviting some under age people back to his private area and then having **bleep** on his virtual TV. That's just not cool.
Message 3 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

May 4, 2007

Mace Windu wrote:

Kaako wrote:

I would still think that your private space would be limited also. I could see some purvert inviting some under age people back to his private area and then having **bleep** on his virtual TV. That's just not cool.

HEY man!!! what the f***?? LOL!! I joke i joke i kid i kid
Message 4 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1161 posts

May 4, 2007

Mace Windu wrote:

Kaako wrote:

Sorry if I sound careless, but if you don't want to see anything like that
in someone's apartment then don't visit them. If it's their private space
no one should limit you to what you project on your picture frames
or TV's. This is why I'm sure they've made it possible to block people
or add parental controls for situations like this.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 5 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

May 4, 2007
I disagree...I think that you have the ABSOLUTE FREEDOM to post whatever the hell you want in you Apartment/house!
Phill Harrison confirmed this a while back during an interview...He said that if you don't like the stuff you see in peoples apartment, then you have the Option of deleting them from your friend's list!

I think that that's the right choice too!  Besides, don't you have to be 18 or older to join HOME?
----------------------------------------------
PSN ID = Kaako
Feel free to add Smiley Happy

Warhawk
PS3

Still waiting for my G.A.P invite...
Message 6 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

May 4, 2007

BabeBro wrote:

Mace Windu wrote:

Kaako wrote:

I am not talking about me. I am talking about under age kids who are curious and would want to see this.
Message 7 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

May 4, 2007

Kaako wrote:
I disagree...I think that you have the ABSOLUTE FREEDOM to post whatever the hell you want in you Apartment/house!
Phill Harrison confirmed this a while back during an interview...He said that if you don't like the stuff you see in peoples apartment, then you have the Option of deleting them from your friend's list!

I think that that's the right choice too!  Besides, don't you have to be 18 or older to join HOME?

If you have to be 18 then I don't see an issue with it but if not i think they need to somehow be able to protect the under age people from things like this.
Message 8 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4794 posts

May 4, 2007
Phil said "Well I'm disappointed that you would use those as the first questions. I think Home should be used for a much wider and more beneficial scope than that, but I think that people can express their creativity inside Home in a wide variety of ways and it's not necessarily for us to dictate what that should be. However, if somebody feels uncomfortable about an encounter on Home, it's very easy for them to ban that person from their friends list..."

http://threespeech.com/blog/?p=347
Message 9 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3390 posts

May 4, 2007

Mace Windu wrote:

BabeBro wrote:

Mace Windu wrote:

Kaako wrote:

I am not talking about me. I am talking about under age kids who are curious and would want to see this.

The playstation has parental settings. i am sure you wouel be abel to block your avatar from visiting a persons private space, only main lobby an content hoased be developers ans sony allowed...
Message 10 of 17 (6 Views)
0 Likes