Apr 24 2013
By: BUCKi3_BUCK Lombax Warrior 121 posts

Why is...?

5 replies 294 views Edited Apr 24, 2013

Just wondering about a few things on home i noticed that went unattended for 2 weeks now. These things are, Why is there 2 horses of the praire spaces? Why are there dance moves and auras in the companions store? and Why is Lockwoods Dream Central (the glass dome place with locked ropes) gone? Home to me is starting to feel like a childs uncleaned bedroom, next maintenance can we get a little clean up? Thank You.

Message 1 of 6 (294 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: Why is...?

Apr 24, 2013

I think dream central was going to be the first location of dream lounge, but they got a better design and decided to make it exclusive

bigger question is, where is the free stuff( lol)

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 6 (276 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9038 posts

Apr 24, 2013

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

Just wondering about a few things on home i noticed that went unattended for 2 weeks now. These things are, Why is there 2 horses of the praire spaces? Why are there dance moves and auras in the companions store? and Why is Lockwoods Dream Central (the glass dome place with locked ropes) gone? Home to me is starting to feel like a childs uncleaned bedroom, next maintenance can we get a little clean up? Thank You.

It is probably an error that hopefully will be fixed soon i don't have a problem with it,the dances have always been in the companion slot as for the auras those are new one's that are not hand items so you can wear your hand items while using the aura's,the Dream Central space  it was probably replaced with the better imo Dream Lounger space which is now one my favorites

KANE-FIRE

Message 3 of 6 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 24, 2013
I was thinking this earlier Buck.

Ok check this solution.

- add a 'boosters' store in new and featured
- put all LMOs, dances, AVNs or whatever in there
- keep companions in sidekicks

Problem solved
Support Forums
Message 4 of 6 (246 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

BUCKi3_BUCK wrote:

Or for that matter, at the very least have a community manager or representative that keeps us informed so there isn't rampant speculation and concern.

As for the mix up of LMOs and companions in the store - not only do they need to better organize them in the store, but its far worse in our own inventory menu as they lump companions and LMOs into the same folder and storage.  LMOs have gotten so popular, now, not only do they need to have companions in their own folder in our inventory, but they need separate folders for different types of LMOs. Like; Mounts, Dances, and Gestures.

Unfortunately, our own Community Manager wont even comment about it.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 5 of 6 (189 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4688 posts

Apr 25, 2013
Better organization for our inventory is a must for the next update. It would be nice if the memory was there to have a companion and LMO active at the same time too.
Message 6 of 6 (119 Views)