Jun 07 2013
By: buckallmighty Ghost of Sparta 10644 posts

Why is it every time something disappears out of my inventory..

17 replies 265 views Edited Jun 7, 2013
Its never any of the garbage rewards from midway instead of the stuff that i typically use to decorate. There are only a few of the rewards i got there that i actually like and i still use alot, and theres so many that i would never use and wish i could just delete, like horse crap.. With little flys on it... Seriously... That was funny for one day but wish things like that would be what disappears.
Message 1 of 18 (265 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Re: Why is it every time something disappears out of my inventory..

Jun 7, 2013

if i understood your post (which i didn't) it sounds like you could toss items you dont like into storage yourself and keep ones you like out?

Message 2 of 18 (259 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I have so much stuff that half the stuff i use is in storage.
Message 3 of 18 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jun 7, 2013
And its more about things ive purchased disappearing than having to hunt through all the bs to find out if its actually disappeared or just misplaced.
Message 4 of 18 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

Jun 7, 2013

i also had the issue of stuff going to strage by itself so i made i point to only keep items i frequently use out of it and i put all furniture items in storage and did them out when i doing a space

Message 5 of 18 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Why is it that thine horse crapith shall forever remain inith thy inventories but the stuffith thy want to use mysteriously perishes. Better?
Message 6 of 18 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jun 7, 2013
I git a few costumes you need to add to that there fancy slideshow mathingy you got going on there. I got kessler from infamous, deus ex dude, mario and luigi, gabrial balmont, bullwinkle, gandolf, zeus, and caesar.
Message 7 of 18 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
I have so much stuff that half the stuff i use is in storage.

The lack of a 2nd storage level that isn't a spill-over, and lack of adequate sorting and filtering options for items in storage are all part of Sony's brilliant marketing plan to keep us from buying items or spending time in Home collecting more stuff.  Based on the many comments from once big spenders saying they are cutting back and more picky on what they buy, and avoid the big bundles with male & female items due to the problems finding things in storage - so far it seems to be working.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 18 (207 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Another storage would definitely help, but delete or remove option would just be great.
Message 9 of 18 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

Jun 7, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
I git a few costumes you need to add to that there fancy slideshow mathingy you got going on there. I got kessler from infamous, deus ex dude, mario and luigi, gabrial balmont, bullwinkle, gandolf, zeus, and caesar.

thanks but those are all costumes i have made myself. if you like making outfits then send a join request to my club

Message 10 of 18 (167 Views)
0 Likes