Highlighted
Mar 25 2013
By: MisterCrowley-_- First Son 1 posts

Why can't we own more than one clubhouse on an account?

7 replies 348 views Edited Mar 25, 2013

Sony should allow a person to own multiple clubhouse's.  Im sick of creating serveral accounts to hold my members of 120+ people.  There's FIVE slots to use why cant we own more clubhouse's and + have more slots?

Message 1 of 8 (348 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1133 posts

Re: Why can't we own more than one clubhouse on an account?

Mar 25, 2013

I would guess its a bandwidth issue as to why they only allow 1 clubhouse, but Im not sure.

Like if you owned 2-5 clubhouses- it would be a strain on sony's servers; like too much data and bandwidth would be an issue. Just like when they stopped open mics in HOME and after they said it was causing lag and was a bandwidth issue.

Just my 2 cents. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 8 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Certainly should be able to belong to more than 5 clubs. I'm not sure why they restrict ownership to one either. 

Message 3 of 8 (335 Views)
I Only Post Everything
676 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

They should at least start by bumping it up to 5+1, with the 1 reserved for a club you own. That would also encourage them to sell more clubs since your own club won't take up a spot. Or better yet just make it 10 clubs.

More people would be nice too, I like the idea of having several for the larger clubs. Although maybe they'd have to start charging that monthly fee if club sizes got too massive? Or they could make more clubs a PS+ perk, which isn't ideal but better than nothing.

Message 4 of 8 (294 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Someone simply needs to change the text portion of the file that says 5 to 10 or 20. There should be no limit to how many clubs you can join in a social application. 

Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8 (290 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Unfortunately these are among a long list of questions that have been asked and rarely if ever answered by the Home staff, some have been asked for not just weeks, or months, but years:

Users FAQ to Tech & Customer Support

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 8 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Having just one club house is OK, but it's another reason why i won't buy any other Club House's due to limit of 1....

I bought my club long long ago and they were giving away the Original Club for buying the new one. But since u can only use one club... The FREE Original One can't be used... So i can see why thye gave it FREE as u can't use it anyways!

Smiley Sad

Oh Well!  I guess if other Home Vendors wonder why no one is Buying New Clubhouse's now they Know why we can't use them anyways...

So don't waste ur time making em' RIGHT!

Ok,

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 7 of 8 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Mar 26, 2013

DCS, the clubhouses are skins, including the original one.  You can use any of the ones you own (including the basic clubhouse) any time you like by being in your clubhouse and then going into your My Club menu and changing the skin.

BTW:  They could use this same technique to let us save multiple layouts of all of our spaces if Sony wanted to... And doing so would certainly promote more sales of furnishings, and would also make the 100 slot limit less of an issue (still a problem though), as it would allow you to have multiple layouts of the same space.

So for instance you could decorate just one floor of a space with 100 slots in one layout, and in another layout you could use another 100 slots to decorate a different floor or area of the space. 

Unfortunately though, Home's leadership and management is so bad they don't even realize they are losing sales by their actions and lack of action.  I am beginning to think their Home division is Sony's version of working in the basement... Not a place where the cream of the crop are working out of.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 8 (183 Views)
0 Likes