May 21 2013
By: DMCoutatime Wastelander 681 posts

Why bother with a content update?

1 replies 110 views Edited May 21, 2013
Seems like every week the content updates for NA are being published later and later. So why even bother? Not to mention the content is getting worse and the freebies for NA are becoming more scarce while the freebies for EU are getting better. And if you do update every Wensday then why does it take so long? Obviously nothing is being fixed so what's the point? The store never works right half the time. There are tons of errors. The freeze hasn't been patched yet. Its quite pathetic really. I remember a time when company's actually took pride in their product. If you paid for a item and it broke it was fixed or replaced free of charge. Same goes for services. Now a days all people make is excuses. Then what you get in return is what you see in home today.
Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Re: Why bother with a content update?

May 21, 2013

DMCoutatime wrote:
Seems like every week the content updates for NA are being published later and later. So why even bother? Not to mention the content is getting worse and the freebies for NA are becoming more scarce while the freebies for EU are getting better. And if you do update every Wensday then why does it take so long? Obviously nothing is being fixed so what's the point? The store never works right half the time. There are tons of errors. The freeze hasn't been patched yet. Its quite pathetic really. I remember a time when company's actually took pride in their product. If you paid for a item and it broke it was fixed or replaced free of charge. Same goes for services. Now a days all people make is excuses. Then what you get in return is what you see in home today.

There used to be a time where they'd switch weeks for publishing content, and then maintenance.  It would be cool if it went back to that.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)
0 Likes