Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Re: Why are the Events Gone on Activity Board

Nov 30, 2012

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:
*sigh* back to having to walk up to random people to get group members... so annoying.

Annoying for the random people you are trying to recruit, right?

Message 21 of 30 (208 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
There should have been an approval process for posting to the board. 

My last contribution to this topic...

I think we agree that Moderation has to go through hundreds of reports, study them and then discuss and decide the fate of alleged offenders. Now toss in the responsibility to read every announcement prior to publication. 

I believe that those behind Home thought that the community would be more responsible when it came to posting announcements of events and clubs. Sadly, if this is true, they were mistaken. The community is not ready for such a service at this time. Now we only have "word of mouth", XMB messages and this forum.

Well if you are no longer contributing to this topic then there is absolutely no reaon for me to read on. Hopefully a Mod will lock this thread as it has run its course.

Message 22 of 30 (203 Views)
Lombax Warrior
54 posts

Nov 30, 2012

I have seen in other games where you can post parties or event's  what they do is have a good censore porgram that any word or words  that are already censored in home well not allowed to be used for postings even other words that should not go together if that person does  post using this censored word they will not  have a chance to post for 24 hours and if they do agina they will be banned from posting anymore! It worked quite well in other games!

Message 23 of 30 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3064 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Why not increase the # of Mods in Home? I mean how many of us on this forum wouldn't mind being paid to do something like that?

Message 24 of 30 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Just remove the EVENT boards... It was the worse idea yet they had for home that didn't work out. So just remove it...

Case Closed...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 25 of 30 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2633 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Hmmm... Here is my suggestion: Charge $1 to post.!
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Message 26 of 30 (156 Views)
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Nov 30, 2012

They should get rid of the Activity Board entirely.  They got rid of My Quests because it was redundant, they got rid of events because they didn't realize there's be ****s using it for disruptive purposes, and we haven't had a quest since April, almost a year later we have yet to partake in any other quests.

Get rid of it if you're not going to give us Quests.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 27 of 30 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1691 posts

Nov 30, 2012

The Activity Board is gone for pretty much the same reason Open Mic is gone. Playstation Home moderators couldn't handle the workload required to keep it functioning as intended (Pressing the "Delete" button...)

What's going to happen, eventually, when Home moderators cannot handle the behavior on Home?

Message 28 of 30 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Glad its gone. Troll/perv headquarters.
Support Forums
Message 29 of 30 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Nov 30, 2012

I am glad that it got removed. Although at the same time I do miss it - because some posts from different users made me laugh.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 30 of 30 (90 Views)
0 Likes