Treasure Hunter
4664 posts

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

Sep 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

redbaron_19 wrote:

Ok so, oh yea I can type again, thnx.... just wondering, why are the mods avoiding Home, Home pretty much has fallen apart, won't name any name cause I know how Sony dislikes that, but where are the mods, me and many others have clubs to try and do what we can, why do we have to do that?

Moderators are on Home.

Do you have a link to back up your statement? Nothing old, please.

Message 41 of 72 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Seems bit unwise to start a battle against moderators..

What I want to do to most people..Fallen
Message 42 of 72 (305 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

bookepride wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

redbaron_19 wrote:

Ok so, oh yea I can type again, thnx.... just wondering, why are the mods avoiding Home, Home pretty much has fallen apart, won't name any name cause I know how Sony dislikes that, but where are the mods, me and many others have clubs to try and do what we can, why do we have to do that?

Moderators are on Home.

No I don't but I have seen moderator text at places like E3 although not this past one and as Tempest as indicated in a post recently here they reply mostly on in world reports so active moderation appears to not be part of the picture anymore. 

Message 43 of 72 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

redbaron_19 wrote:

Moderators are on Home.

No I don't but I have seen moderator text at places like E3 although not this past one and as Tempest as indicated in a post recently here they reply mostly on in world reports so active moderation appears to not be part of the picture anymore. 

What Joanna is saying is there are moderators somewhere in a U.S server but are rare to ever get a message from them. She don't need a link to prove it

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 44 of 72 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Perhaps Tempest if he is still following this thread might wish to comment to clairfy if there is or isn't.

Message 45 of 72 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4664 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

redbaron_19 wrote:

Moderators are on Home.

Why bring up an example of E3 when it wasn't even this one that just past? Alright then, no link, no proof.

Thank you for trying. Good bye.

Message 46 of 72 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

bookepride wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

redbaron_19 wrote:

Moderators are on Home.

Why bring up an example of E3 when it wasn't even this one that just past? Alright then, no link, no proof.

Here 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/FAQ-Moderation-in-Home/td-p/30213133

Message 47 of 72 (278 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 5, 2013

al2009man wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/FAQ-Moderation-in-Home/td-p/30213133

Thank you for sharing that link. I bookmarked it. Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 72 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4411 posts

Sep 5, 2013

motell6 wrote:

they should give MODs super avatars where they can fly and blow people breaking rules to pieces

that would make em wanna interact lol

Depending which mod it is, they can certainly blow me to....pieces Smiley Wink

I don't know how much they'd want to interact with me though *sulks*

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 49 of 72 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7208 posts

Sep 5, 2013

bookepride wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

redbaron_19 wrote:

Moderators are on Home.

book pride theres ar emod on ps home.  They use to reply but  some people  where saying they where abusing other with  sarcastic remark and reply's in tet. so they   stop allowing mods to open speak  in ps home.  Some use to wolak around  and  people started impersonating them.

I have seen them plenty of times in ps home. You would never  who is mod and who is not . Sometimes they just watch in the distance..    the last time i was on was few months ago.  One  was in theathre lobby helping others with a prize they was giving away  in that area,then he/she dissapeared. I went to the mall and some was yelling at the mod for giving him a warning, then poof he went.

they have mods but some are not allowed  to speak in the open or be out ,unless it  a huge event..What goes on in home  just does.  They  dont try dictate everything little thing. Just like real life. How many times do you see police a day some time you just dont see them . But  trust  me they do see you more than you see them. They are there in home not just hands with all problems and interfering with everything..

If you report they will get it.. some time even show up . Its not myth.. well ok  seeing one is like a myth.. but thats a good thingSmiley Very Happy

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 50 of 72 (245 Views)
0 Likes