Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

Most of the Home moderators were fired downsized when Jack left.

Most of the forum moderators appear to be unemployed friends of Tempest who jumped at the opportunity to earn $5 an hour deleting/moving posts.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 31 of 72 (319 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Most of the forum moderators appear to be unemployed friends of Tempest who jumped at the opportunity to earn $5 an hour deleting/moving posts.

No they're not and unless you have a link to prove it please refrain from making personal attacks even against the moderation staff. It's generally easy to get some users posts removed because they do nothing but engage in personal attacks and rude comments. 

Message 32 of 72 (308 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Sep 5, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

I lol'd, but just in case anyone takes this seriously: nothing in the quoted post is accurate... except that the folks over in the moderation department are pretty cool.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 33 of 72 (302 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

I lol'd, but just in case anyone takes this seriously: nothing in the quoted post is accurate... except that the folks over in the moderation department are pretty cool.

Thank you and many of us know that. Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 72 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013
^ Besides Trawnza, idk if I can agree with that, seeing how a lot of my posts tend to just "disappear" without reason. Doesn't seem cool to me :/
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 35 of 72 (295 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Sep 5, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

No they're not and unless you have a link to prove it please refrain from making personal attacks even against the moderation staff. 

Yeah, yeah, you don't believe anything unless Sony gives you a press release on a gaming news site, but quite a few people were let go/quit when Jack became senior director of PS's digital platforms.

Btw, use of the words "appear to be" is an assumption, not a direct personal attack. I could cite many examples where the moderation team have exposed their incompetence in policing a forum. Several of them had no prior experience.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 36 of 72 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Yeah, yeah, you don't believe anything unless Sony gives you a press release on a gaming news site, but quite a few people were let go/quit when Jack became senior director of PS's digital platforms.

Btw, use of the words "appear to be" is an assumption, not a direct personal attack. I could cite many examples where the moderation team have exposed their incompetence in policing a forum. Several of them had no prior experience.

I know enough to pay little attention to anything that you post. You're entitled to your view but many of us know better. It's interesting how the ingore feature in world works so well. It's a shame that isn't a part of the feature set here on the forum. 

Message 37 of 72 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
13113 posts

Sep 5, 2013

I thought it was funny.........Smiley LOL Maybe not the truth, but funny.

Message 38 of 72 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 5, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

I thought it was funny.........Smiley LOL Maybe not the truth, but funny.

Yeap some things are really a joke! Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 72 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13194 posts

Sep 5, 2013

StardustChampion wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

StardustChampion wrote:

No they're not and unless you have a link to prove it please refrain from making personal attacks even against the moderation staff. 

yeahyeah who cares anyway IF YOU actually give out a link. then here: we listen to you. simple

Message 40 of 72 (235 Views)
0 Likes