Reply
Splicer
Registered: 03/31/2013
Offline
54 posts
 

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

Sep 5, 2013

I wonder how long this one will last

 

Message 11 of 72 (292 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2009
Offline
1646 posts
 

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

Sep 5, 2013
I wont touch home! Scary place that is
Message 12 of 72 (283 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

Sep 5, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

They hate being in servers so they only stay on forums.

 

PS Home is alright though...not that much bad stuff goes on

 

 

 

Ok, nvm


This is...creepy. 

 

I have heard of this, but had no clue they were this serious. Oh my...


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 13 of 72 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6335 posts
 

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

Sep 5, 2013

I find majority of Home users to be very rude. Which is why I haven't used it in years. I've tried everything I can possibly do to get into Home but I find it to be real boring. As for the mods, they really need to check what people are doing because some just go too far.

Banners

Message 14 of 72 (270 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

Sep 5, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:

I find majority of Home users to be very rude. Which is why I haven't used it in years. I've tried everything I can possibly do to get into Home but I find it to be real boring. As for the mods, they really need to check what people are doing because some just go too far.


Do what I do and wear flamboyant clothing.

 

It gets you all the friends you will ever need. Sure, they may talk about your buttocks more than you like, but they love you.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 15 of 72 (267 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11241 posts
 

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

Sep 5, 2013

redbaron_19 wrote:

why are the mods avoiding Home


 

 photo Capturadetelainteira04092013230110bmp_zpsae518f3b.jpg

 

 

 

Click Report Inappropriate Content and BAM, here come the mods! :smileyhappy:

...

Message 16 of 72 (267 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

Sep 5, 2013

renatabls wrote:

redbaron_19 wrote:

why are the mods avoiding Home


 

 photo Capturadetelainteira04092013230110bmp_zpsae518f3b.jpg

 

 

 

Click Report Inappropriate Content and BAM, here come the mods! :smileyhappy:


I tried to click the image :smileyfrustrated:


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 17 of 72 (263 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4546 posts
 

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

Sep 5, 2013

renatabls wrote:

redbaron_19 wrote:

why are the mods avoiding Home


 

 photo Capturadetelainteira04092013230110bmp_zpsae518f3b.jpg

 

 

 

Click Report Inappropriate Content and BAM, here come the mods! :smileyhappy:


renata, you should one day click that home icon, maybe you'll find vee and me?

 

especially me?

Me.......<--------------- THIS GUY, I want you :heart:


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 18 of 72 (259 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/03/2009
Offline
6335 posts
 

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

Sep 5, 2013

bob-maul wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

I find majority of Home users to be very rude. Which is why I haven't used it in years. I've tried everything I can possibly do to get into Home but I find it to be real boring. As for the mods, they really need to check what people are doing because some just go too far.


Do what I do and wear flamboyant clothing.

 

It gets you all the friends you will ever need. Sure, they may talk about your buttocks more than you like, but they love you.


lol I'm sure that will get people's attention.

Banners

Message 19 of 72 (256 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14228 posts
 

Re: Why are Moderators not on Home?

Sep 5, 2013

Juan1992 wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

Juan1992 wrote:

I find majority of Home users to be very rude. Which is why I haven't used it in years. I've tried everything I can possibly do to get into Home but I find it to be real boring. As for the mods, they really need to check what people are doing because some just go too far.


Do what I do and wear flamboyant clothing.

 

It gets you all the friends you will ever need. Sure, they may talk about your buttocks more than you like, but they love you.


lol I'm sure that will get people's attention.


My rainbow bag gets me more attention than I can handle. 


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 20 of 72 (253 Views)