Reply
Sep 17 2007
By: T_VIRAL_23 Splicer 81 posts
Offline

Why Don't Some People Understand The Concept of Home?

41 replies 4 views Edited Sep 17, 2007
Home is absolutely going to kill the other consoles online network. For the people who see no reason to use it. If you don't like it don't use it. Now back to what I was saying. There are many times when I am on the other console and I want to play a game but no one is online. It sucks to play by yourself or jump into random rooms of stupid yelling, screaming, singing 8 yr olds. This is one of those times when Home comes in handy. You see it's not that you don't feel like playing a game. That's probably the reason why you are on the console in the first place but you also don't want to play by yourself and in my case a lot of the times I don't feel like playing any other games either. Why? Simple, because it's the reason why I got on the particular game that I am on in the first place. Again this is when Home comes in handy. You can have fun chillin, meeting new people, and chatting. One big thing that I don't understand about people is why they don't see the unbelievably huge potential that Home possesses. It's MySpace meets Youtube. Youtube I enjoy, MySpace I never really understood but apparently a lot of people do. Either way the main point is socializing. Yep that's right just plain old talking to other people. It's what you spend a huge majority of your life doing and people love to do it. Why does that surprise you (Yes you the person that doesn't understand why people are so crazy about Home) it's because you are a complete Moron that's why. It's not a hard concept to understand. The same way you talk on the phone, reply to messages on this forum, chat on instant messenger, text on your phone, etc it's all communications in its many forms. Home is in the best form of all VIRTUAL. You can see hear and simply communicate with other people who have similiar interests as you.


Message Edited by T_Viral_23 on 09-17-2007 07:44 AM
Message 19 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/14/2007
Offline
6368 posts
 

Re: Why Don't Some People Understand The Concept of Home?

Sep 17, 2007
wow what is wrong with you
 
Freak
 
get a life
 
None of us appreciate or care for your comments, you're a know nothing, wanna be ps3 owner
 
if you're so great at marketing and explaining go join an advertising firm, but either way, leave us alone
truethoughts.myblogsite.com - groups.myspace.com/unitedweremain

G-od B-less A-merica
Message 1 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/11/2007
Offline
166 posts
 

Re: Why Don't Some People Understand The Concept of Home?

Sep 17, 2007
With you man but just hope Sony can pull that off nicely and not give people a chance to get angry like warhawk..
Message 2 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/26/2006
Offline
13459 posts
 

Re: Why Don't Some People Understand The Concept of Home?

Sep 17, 2007
I guess this is one way to get your post count up.  just create a new post everytime a new idea pops into that little brain of yours.
_____________________________________________




My Blog
Message 3 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/03/2006
Offline
1127 posts
 

Re: Why Don't Some People Understand The Concept of Home?

Sep 17, 2007
You meet people on live by playing with them, as it should be. I'm not trying to knock home but I don't see
the point honestly.
Message 4 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/19/2005
Offline
1128 posts
 

Re: Why Don't Some People Understand The Concept of Home?

Sep 17, 2007
I understand it, that is why I don't plan on using it. It's not exactly revolutionary. It's the Sims Online, that allows you to play games with other users. Wow! (sarcasm)
PSN ID: BIGSLAM123


Gotta Catch Em All!! PS3 PSP XBOX360 Wii DS Lite GBA Owner
Message 5 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 08/16/2007
Offline
46 posts
 

Re: Why Don't Some People Understand The Concept of Home?

Sep 17, 2007
Man I agree with you home is one of the reasons I bought ps3 and the whole thing that is free makes me crazy about it I think that it will be one of the best things you can have on your ps3
Message 6 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/26/2006
Offline
13459 posts
 

Re: Why Don't Some People Understand The Concept of Home?

Sep 17, 2007


BigSlam1234 wrote:
I understand it, that is why I don't plan on using it. It's not exactly revolutionary. It's the Sims Online, that allows you to play games with other users. Wow! (sarcasm)


You obviously don't understand it if you relate it to the Sims.

I still don't understand why people complain about something that is FREE.  If we had to pay $60, then yeah, complain all you want.  but damn, it's **bleep**ing FREE.


Message Edited by eclipsed4utoo on 09-17-2007 09:50 AM
_____________________________________________




My Blog
Message 7 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 12/19/2005
Offline
1128 posts
 

Re: Why Don't Some People Understand The Concept of Home?

Sep 17, 2007


eclipsed4utoo wrote:


BigSlam1234 wrote:
I understand it, that is why I don't plan on using it. It's not exactly revolutionary. It's the Sims Online, that allows you to play games with other users. Wow! (sarcasm)


You obviously don't understand it if you relate it to the Sims.

I still don't understand why people complain about something that is FREE.  If we had to pay $60, then yeah, complain all you want.  but damn, it's **bleep**ing FREE.


Message Edited by eclipsed4utoo on 09-17-2007 09:50 AM

I was not complaining, just stating my opinion. As far as me understanding, I am willing to listen to why it is more revolutionary than the Sims. enlighten me and maybe you will convert me.
PSN ID: BIGSLAM123


Gotta Catch Em All!! PS3 PSP XBOX360 Wii DS Lite GBA Owner
Message 8 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/26/2006
Offline
13459 posts
 

Re: Why Don't Some People Understand The Concept of Home?

Sep 17, 2007


BigSlam1234 wrote:


eclipsed4utoo wrote:


BigSlam1234 wrote:
I understand it, that is why I don't plan on using it. It's not exactly revolutionary. It's the Sims Online, that allows you to play games with other users. Wow! (sarcasm)


You obviously don't understand it if you relate it to the Sims.

I still don't understand why people complain about something that is FREE.  If we had to pay $60, then yeah, complain all you want.  but damn, it's **bleep**ing FREE.


Message Edited by eclipsed4utoo on 09-17-2007 09:50 AM

I was not complaining, just stating my opinion. As far as me understanding, I am willing to listen to why it is more revolutionary than the Sims. enlighten me and maybe you will convert me.


It isn't my job to convert anybody.  You have your opinions.  You draw your opinions without ever touching the software.  Seems to me like you already have your mind made up.  I'll let you miss out.
_____________________________________________




My Blog
Message 9 of 42 (4 Views)
0 Likes