Apr 18 2013
By: stevedann19 Sackboy 426 posts

Who is tired of Playstation Home maintenance

31 replies 462 views Edited Apr 18, 2013

I decided to move my question here..Im tired of it. Its almost everyday or everyweek they have some sort of maintenance. I say Once a month they can use maintenance updates. Comon i paid for my items here. I say enough of maintenance work!  

Message 1 of 32 (462 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28197 posts

Re: Who is tired of Playstation Home maintenance

[ Edited ]
Apr 18, 2013

Maintenance is good. That means repairing and strengthening connection and stability issues, updating security and making sure that everything will run better.

If we don't care for maintenance, we can always play offline games.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 32 (451 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Apr 18, 2013

stevedann19 wrote:

I decided to move my question here..Im tired of it. Its almost everyday or everyweek they have some sort of maintenance. I say Once a month they can use maintenance updates. Comon i paid for my items here. I say enough of maintenance work!  

There is maitenance for Playstation Home every wednesday evening at 3pm EDT.

If it was'nt for these maitenances, there would'nt be new items,repairs, bug fixes, or new content for you to participate with.

Your statement is a bit of a contradiction, the only reason you have these nice items you purchase are because of maitenances, if anything you should feel privilaged we have so many updates like this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 32 (410 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

Maintenance is good. That means repairing and stregnthening connection and stability issues, updating security and making sure that everything will run better.

If we don't care for maintenance, we can always play offline games.

Maintenance that actually improves the service is great....  It's even better if they did not release updates that were so full of bugs so they would not have to do maintenance so often.

Unfortunately there are far more problems now than ever before, and I've been using the service regularly since closed beta.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 4 of 32 (402 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Sony and 3rd party developers have their items uploaded and installed to the public Home servers during this maintenance time. Monthly updates would not be a good idea.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 5 of 32 (392 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1051 posts

Apr 18, 2013

stevedann19 wrote:

Can always watch Adam Jones continue to fail in CF Smiley Sad

Astrocytoma can ruin my life but it can't break my spirit...Ghost minded and in the Shadows. Don't get it? yeah thats because it isn't normal.
Message 6 of 32 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5816 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Like Taxes, Traffic, Noisy Neighbors, and Unsolicited Phone Calls. PlayStation Network Maintenance will be a fact of life so get used to it because it's not going anywhere soon.Woman WinkWoman HappyimagesCAITWWGC.jpg

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 32 (357 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Check x7 specials now ^^
Message 8 of 32 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Apr 18, 2013

off-topic, THIS GUY KNOWS MY IP AND MY OPERATING SYSTEM AND BROWSER I USE!!??! check his signature!

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 9 of 32 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16939 posts

Apr 18, 2013

al2009man wrote:

off-topic, THIS GUY KNOWS MY IP AND MY OPERATING SYSTEM AND BROWSER I USE!!??! check his signature!

Not sure if serious

Furiously Chaosing
Message 10 of 32 (282 Views)