I Only Post Everything
790 posts

Re: Who Wants the BUZZ! 100 Shirt?

Sep 4, 2009

SoulBladeNG wrote:
Aw so no goldshirt tonight? Well  thats okay just hope   the next date is when it's my day off

Yeah it's a pretty hard time for me right now to do BUZZ also. I have a final due this week, and a final due next week for my last 2 classes and then I have my associate's degree in Information Technology. Without Capt around it's been pretty hard for me to run BUZZ by myself, also I have been working on Platinum Trophies jumped from 1 - 3 over the last 4 days which is nice. Now i'm working on 3 more which are going to take a while longer to get i'm assuming. I will be back to help here soon guys I promise, just need some time to do school and enjoy myself right now. I'll get with Capt and see if we can't get a run scheduled for sometime in the next week. Thanks for understanding and if you get your shirt before we do the next run, please delete BUZZ100PRO so that others can add to get their shirt. Thanks again.

NelsonAK

For Help or rules of the forumThe Guide...

4-Respect Home TEAM!!!!!
OWNER OF 4-Respect (GW), (GW)1, (GW) 2, (GW)3, (GW)4 clubs. Strongly believe that all Clubs/
Message 251 of 252 (26 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Who Wants the BUZZ! 100 Shirt?

Sep 4, 2009

NelsonAK wrote:

SoulBladeNG wrote:
Aw so no goldshirt tonight? Well  thats okay just hope   the next date is when it's my day off

Yeah it's a pretty hard time for me right now to do BUZZ also. I have a final due this week, and a final due next week for my last 2 classes and then I have my associate's degree in Information Technology. Without Capt around it's been pretty hard for me to run BUZZ by myself, also I have been working on Platinum Trophies jumped from 1 - 3 over the last 4 days which is nice. Now i'm working on 3 more which are going to take a while longer to get i'm assuming. I will be back to help here soon guys I promise, just need some time to do school and enjoy myself right now. I'll get with Capt and see if we can't get a run scheduled for sometime in the next week. Thanks for understanding and if you get your shirt before we do the next run, please delete BUZZ100PRO so that others can add to get their shirt. Thanks again.

NelsonAK

Weekends are great for me. I hope something can be scheduled on Friday evening or through the weekend. Have fun with your exams.

Message 252 of 252 (26 Views)
0 Likes