Highlighted
Aug 14 2009
By: NelsonAK I Only Post Everything 790 posts

Who Wants the BUZZ! 100 Shirt?

251 replies 74 views Edited Aug 14, 2009

Just thought I would make a post here and see if any of you want the BUZZ! 100 shirt. This is a very hard shirt to get however I have 7 accounts and they all have it. If you are interested in getting your BUZZ! 100 shirt, message me and let me know ASAP. I will need you to add my new account BUZZ100PRO and will explain more from there. We have to work together as a TEAM in this to get the shirt as some quizzes on there are like playing Russian Roulette, never pick "About Me" that can be anything from about the author such as the authors shoe size, hair color, or even name. Get with me and I will help you get your shirt ASAP.

NelsonAK

Added on Edit.

NOTE: Do not add NelsonAK as I don't have room for everyone. NelsonAK is my main account, send the message to me so that I know that their are adds on the "BUZZ100PRO" account so that I know that we have a TEAM together. I'll get back to you from there and let you know when i'm going to do this.

100 shirt
Here is a group pic of one of the groups that have already got the shirt with me. My other account is not posted as it's not really used.
 Here is a picture of most the people from the group I did tonight which consisted of 15 people but only 13 are in my friends list so this is the 13 names some are not in the picture well 1 is not in the picture. Yes I have their permission to post their names on here. Capthowdy2410 pictured helped with this, he already had the 100 shirt from a time before with me very good guy.
(Capthowdy2410, vercity26, smack69er, MacAttack728, snowbrdr1 (Not Pictured), jason02458, jvsunshine, southsidecox, Hi_Fi_Killa, azn_qt4lyfe_2008, Bigdaddyellis420, Chepe0404, & JVBGFR)
BUZZ Group 4
In the picture below, this is a picture of Group 5. Capthowdy2410 helped with this one.
The people in the picture are: (Dragonblaze, Sideways, A_Black, b_da_b, bubba_nx01, LILMISSHOLLY, MonkiJuan, Snakez269, V1RUS_ROX, JasonFrost, TKGorilla, rumwine, Gold--Cross, TEAM_OMEGA_GT3, & Capthowdy2410) People that were there but did not get to be in the picture are: (IKILLU71, fodawim, Lizette_Karen, &  smack69er) I have permission from everyone to post their names on this thread. TEAM_OMEGA_GT3 is one of my accounts, however BUZZ100PRO was the actual account that got them the shirt, I used TEAM_OMEGA_GT3 to put them all in the club for the picture. Congratulations Group 5, you are the biggest group so far.
Group 5
     For the picture of Group 6 please click on this link to go to page 16 of this thread
Message Edited by NelsonAK on 08-14-2009 05:31 AM
For Help or rules of the forumThe Guide...

4-Respect Home TEAM!!!!!
OWNER OF 4-Respect (GW), (GW)1, (GW) 2, (GW)3, (GW)4 clubs. Strongly believe that all Clubs/
Message 152 of 252 (74 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5866 posts

Re: Who Wants the BUZZ! 100 Shirt?

Aug 8, 2009
Yeah, I would like to get this shirt. Thanks for this.
Message Edited by JVBGFR on 08-08-2009 04:53 PM
Message 1 of 252 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Aug 8, 2009

As would I.

Message 2 of 252 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 9, 2009
ummm not to get off topic but i thought you were in the pokey?

Message 3 of 252 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
790 posts

Aug 9, 2009

Who in the Pokey? All that got resolved thanks to my wonderful attorney. Ex's are fun, LMAO.

NelsonAK

4-Respect Home TEAM!!!!!
OWNER OF 4-Respect (GW), (GW)1, (GW) 2, (GW)3, (GW)4 clubs. Strongly believe that all Clubs/
Message 4 of 252 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
790 posts

Aug 9, 2009

Ok add my alt account and then send me a message to NelsonAK On the XMB not on the forums that is where i'll be keeping track of people until we have a large enough group. and when I get a large enough group we will go do this.

NelsonAK

Message Edited by NelsonAK on 08-08-2009 05:07 PM

4-Respect Home TEAM!!!!!
Message 5 of 252 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 9, 2009

NelsonAK wrote:

Who in the Pokey? All that got resolved thanks to my wonderful attorney. Ex's are fun, LMAO.

NelsonAK

lmao yes they are - i was in the same situation once b4 - i was in jail once on a diffrent charge and ex said i attacked her, cops went to parents houe to arrest me and they told them i was already in jail. go figure

Message 6 of 252 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
790 posts

Aug 9, 2009

jpbslayer wrote:

NelsonAK wrote:

NelsonAK

lmao yes they are - i was in the same situation once b4 - i was in jail once on a diffrent charge and ex said i attacked her, cops went to parents houe to arrest me and they told them i was already in jail. go figure

I hear you here, i've never had this problem before her. Well thing is I should have called the cops on her the day everything happened but didn't think I needed to. Oh well, she attacked me, I grabbed her to stop her and I go to jail for DV because she went and filed the report on the way to work. Wow. Anyways, of course i'm fighting it, and on another note, the cop that took the report and arrested me, is sitting in Jail on 14 felonies right now 6 of them unclassified "Sexual Assault In The 1st Degree" while on duty. Want to see more go to this site http://www.ktuu.com/Global/story.asp?S=10733465 shows everything LMAO. I told him that day that he arrested me that the law of karma would get him and oh how it did. I got a measly "DV" and he got well you will see. He was suspended the day after he arrested me.

NelsonAK

4-Respect Home TEAM!!!!!
Message 7 of 252 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5113 posts

Aug 9, 2009
wow nice article - sounds like a stand up guy to me . lol 

Message 8 of 252 (74 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
790 posts

Aug 9, 2009

You know lol, yeah I thought so too. I mean the definition of Law Enforcement is to Serve and Protect. How messed up is this guy? I mean even while he was on duty. Wow, that made me laugh so hard the day he got arrested and that hit the papers. I was like wow, even if I don't beat the DV and do have to do some time in jail, i'll be in and out long before he will. I will make it a point to laugh in his face while i'm in there lmao.

NelsonAK

4-Respect Home TEAM!!!!!
Message 9 of 252 (74 Views)
0 Likes