Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Re: Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

Nov 5, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:
Idk, but they are extremely greedy, and favortist.

I agree with jers on almost everything, and like him a lot. But he shouldn't be allowed to lay claim to being an employee of Sony Corporation, SCEA or any third-party like he did in his first post on this thread and be allowed to walk with it just because he has friends in management.. I know people get banned for that all the time in home.

Unless of course he really does run home.

Buck, My first post in this thread was levity. A Joke. I was not trying to mislead anyone. Sorry it confused you.

Jers - So your trolling... Great... Can we get a MOD in here..  Theres obvious and flatout bogus comments Jers made just to derail the thread..

They are just questions.. Why do ppl feel threatened by them? Look at the OP.. Questions about Home...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 41 of 154 (361 Views)
Wastelander
624 posts

Nov 5, 2013

Oprah of course! lol She runs everything Smiley Tongue

Message 42 of 154 (349 Views)
Fender Bender
3271 posts

Nov 5, 2013

Does the Community Manager?

No.

Do the MODs?

No.

Is it the community? Here on the forum or other forums?

No.

Does the DEVs run it?

No.

Is it beyond all the above? 

Im curious who, a name or title that actually runs it..?

The core application of Playstation Home is ran by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.  

Who is in charge of that I don't know, but that's where to look for your answer.

Message 43 of 154 (335 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2013

Tease3211 wrote:

No.

Do the MODs?

No.

No.

Does the DEVs run it?

No.

The core application of Playstation Home is ran by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.  

Who is in charge of that I don't know, but that's where to look for your answer.

I get who the companies are and thank for the yes no answers.. Who runs the divisions..?  Seems they use magic numbers in their stocks to, umm embelish one over the other...  Its not a suprsed all companies do.. "Magic numbers"
Sales are up in our stock.. but in one or more or tankinging..

Message 44 of 154 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 5, 2013

Sony Computer Entertainment Worldwide Studios (SCE WWS) is a global network of highly successful game development studios. Each studio is owned by SCE and works exclusively on the SCE portfolio of computer entertainment products.

Europe

Media Molecule - Guildford, UK
Guerrilla Games - Amsterdam, Netherlands
SCE London Studio - London, UK
SCE Cambridge Studio - Cambridge, UK
Evolution Studios - Runcorn, UK

SCE Europe is also home to the PlayStation Academic Development and Partnership Programme

Japan

SCE Japan Studio - Tokyo, Japan
Polyphony Digital Inc. - Tokyo, Japan

USA

Naughty Dog - Santa Monica, California
SCE Santa Monica Studio- Santa Monica, California
SCE Foster City Studio - Foster City, California
SCE San Diego Studio - San Diego, California
SCE Bend Studio- Bend, Oregon
Sucker Punch - Washington

SCE WWS is responsible for growing and strengthening the global PlayStation® brand. SCE WWS develops diverse new products for our traditional market of core gamers alongside an expanding audience of casual and social gamers.

SCE WWS creates world-class games for PlayStation®2, PLAYSTATION®3, PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) and PlayStation®Network. Our studios and development partners are responsible for creating some of the most recognisable and ambitious titles of recent years, including the SingStar®, Buzz!™, WipEout®, Gran Turismo®, Killzone® and God of War® franchises.

SCE WWS also collaborates with second and third party developers in Europe, Japan and the USA to help produce the best PlayStation® gaming experiences possible. Third party associates include Media Molecule (LittleBigPlanet™), Pyramid (Patapon™) and Insomniac Games (the ongoing Ratchet & Clank™ series).

London Studio? *shrugs*
Support Forums
Message 45 of 154 (304 Views)
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Nov 5, 2013
Thx smokingpistol..

Still who makes the decisions regarding to Home?

Its funny because maybe theres credit to be desired of but in hiding seem just the opposite..

Question still unanswered..

Message 46 of 154 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Nov 5, 2013
When it comes to playstation home Jimmy.. You might as well just get comfortable with not knowing. It really used to be something any company responsible for it could have been proud of and had a lot of big name developers chomping at the bit wanting to be a part of it. Not exactly sure when or why all that changed, but as soon as it did all the officials were extremely butt hurt and none of them have wanted to take responsibility for anything about home since.
Message 47 of 154 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2013

jimmynet jawed:

Do the MODs?

Does the DEVs run it?

:^/ I'm curious why you want to know.

Also, please don't make the mistake that anything entitles you to an answer more specific than "The Sony Corporation." You aren't. Our status as customers doesn't trump the individual managers', produces' and directors' rights to privacy.

I'd venture to guess that your best way to reach them with whatever message you may wish to share with them would be to send a paper letter to "Directors of Home, c/o Sony Corporation, etc." followed by Sony's business address. That'll let whoever handles Sony's mail know where to deliver it.

:^{ But from your tone, you're starting to come across as a uni-bomber sort of guy, so maybe I shouldn't have mentioned even that.

Message 48 of 154 (250 Views)
Fender Bender
3471 posts

Nov 5, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

There are producers and then there are upper echelon. Goes right on up.

Sr.jpg

Your red is not deep enough Jers... I have met if you build it... we sat on the ferris wheel when it first came out, sadly I did not get to speak with him long because My friends were waiting for me at the time...I did not want to keep them waiting, I have quite a nice bunch of true friends here on HOME... I feel like we had met before we took the ride though, and the atmosphere was not the lightest for some reason... We used to talk about if you build it they would come back in 07... maybe he is from that time period. The saying is from a movie... Field of Dreams... HOME was just a Dream at one time, now it is a reality, and boy did they come... they built it and people came... 

Photobucket
Message 49 of 154 (243 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Nov 5, 2013

I think a lot third party developers make things they want and it get forward and it up to Community Manager’s to allow it or not. Home has become place for third party developer’s market place and I’m ok with it but now you don’t see Sony making whole lot stuff and the events now are run by third party developers and Halloween got example of this. So I say third party developer’s run home were Community Manager are there just to control the flow of the stuff.

Message 50 of 154 (232 Views)
0 Likes