Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

Nov 5, 2013

jimmynet wrote:
Im asking the MODS to clean up the post from off topic remarks and comments...

OP:
Does the Community Manager?

Do the MODs?

Is it the community? Here on the forum or other forums?

Does the DEVs run it?

Is it beyond all the above?



Im curious who, a name or title that actually runs it..?

 Good luck with your thread then.

 Based on your other rants in threads I wouldn't give up any names and as it looks neither will others. To be honest, doesn't matter who they are. Home is not perfect and never really has been but it has supplied countless hours, months, years of entertainment and that alone says a lot about those behind the scenes. Peace. .

HomeStationMagazine
Message 31 of 154 (336 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
1940 posts
 

Re: Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

Nov 5, 2013

Jersquall wrote:


 Good luck with your thread then.

 Based on your other rants in threads I wouldn't give up any names and as it looks neither will others. To be honest, doesn't matter who they are. Home is not perfect and never really has been but it has supplied countless hours, months, years of entertainment and that alone says a lot about those behind the scenes. Peace. .


That didnt answer it either... Jers

 

So you say when a question is asked it doesnt matter... Thus the communitty doesnt have a right or say to voice anything then call it a rant... WOW!

 

And since you're so privi to names not known makes you all the worste trustworthy..

 

Still the OP hasnt been answered.....

 

 



The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 32 of 154 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/09/2013
Offline
123 posts
 

Re: Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

Nov 5, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

jimmynet wrote:
Im asking the MODS to clean up the post from off topic remarks and comments...

OP:
Does the Community Manager?

Do the MODs?

Is it the community? Here on the forum or other forums?

Does the DEVs run it?

Is it beyond all the above?



Im curious who, a name or title that actually runs it..?

 Good luck with your thread then.

 Based on your other rants in threads I wouldn't give up any names and as it looks neither will others. To be honest, doesn't matter who they are. Home is not perfect and never really has been but it has supplied countless hours, months, years of entertainment and that alone says a lot about those behind the scenes. Peace. .


Hello silly man.

 

Why do you hide the names of the peoples that run the Sony Playstation Home? Are you afraid people will PM them asking for pics? Or are you big liar and the person you were talking to in your picture was just you talking to yourself?

 

Spill the corns. Who runs Sony Playstation Home? I have informations I wish to pass up the flag poles.

 

Peace.

Obdule

Message 33 of 154 (300 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

Nov 5, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

Jersquall wrote:


 Good luck with your thread then.

 Based on your other rants in threads I wouldn't give up any names and as it looks neither will others. To be honest, doesn't matter who they are. Home is not perfect and never really has been but it has supplied countless hours, months, years of entertainment and that alone says a lot about those behind the scenes. Peace. .


That didnt answer it either... Jers

 

So you say when a question is asked it doesnt matter... Thus the communitty doesnt have a right or say to voice anything then call it a rant... WOW!

 

And since you're so privi to names not known makes you all the worste trustworthy..

 

Still the OP hasnt been answered.....

 

 


You rant. You have an agenda jimmy. Not going to pull up your threads and comments as most already know which you resemble.

 

Rant:to talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner

:to scold vehemently

:to utter in a bombastic declamatory fashion.

 

Constructive criticism

is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. this kind of criticism is often a valuable tool in raising and maintaining performance standards.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 34 of 154 (295 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/31/2010
Offline
2040 posts
 

Re: Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

Nov 5, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

It's ironic that in real life a community initiates voting and agreeing upon a change, however in PSHome the community has nothing to do with either..  Thus my question, because I never had any say in anything to do with Home..

 

So whos deciding what we want, where we go and what we do?


It works that way in a democracy, however Home obviously isn't a democracy. The infrastructure is wholly owned by Sony,  the corporate decision making structure within Sony runs it.

 

Home is a community, but it's also a marketplace. that means Sony does seek input and suggestions from the community.

 

If you had to roll up to a single person that is responsible for the success or failure of Home it would have to be SCE president Jack Tretton since Home is managed by that Sony division.

Message 35 of 154 (280 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
1940 posts
 

Re: Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Jersquall wrote:


 Good luck with your thread then.

 Based on your other rants in threads I wouldn't give up any names and as it looks neither will others. To be honest, doesn't matter who they are. Home is not perfect and never really has been but it has supplied countless hours, months, years of entertainment and that alone says a lot about those behind the scenes. Peace. .


That didnt answer it either... Jers

 

So you say when a question is asked it doesnt matter... Thus the communitty doesnt have a right or say to voice anything then call it a rant... WOW!

 

And since you're so privi to names not known makes you all the worste trustworthy..

 

Still the OP hasnt been answered.....

 

 


You rant. You have an agenda jimmy. Not going to pull up your threads and comments as most already know which you resemble.

 

Rant:to talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner

:to scold vehemently

:to utter in a bombastic declamatory fashion.

 

Constructive criticism

is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. this kind of criticism is often a valuable tool in raising and maintaining performance standards.


Funny Jers how asking a question turns into a Rant but your Critisim turns into no constructive answers to this post or my questions, yet you seem to have all the answers and not answer them...

 

These are questions, shall I look up the definition of Questions for you?

 

Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

Does the Community Manager?

Do the MODs?

Is it the community? Here on the forum or other forums?

Does the DEVs run it?

Is it beyond all the above?

Im curious who, a name or title that actually runs it..?

 

 



The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 36 of 154 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/06/2012
Offline
10644 posts
 

Re: Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2013
Idk, but they are extremely greedy, and favortist.

I agree with jers on almost everything, and like him a lot. But he shouldn't be allowed to lay claim to being an employee of Sony Corporation, SCEA or any third-party like he did in his first post on this thread and be allowed to walk with it just because he has friends in management.. I know people get banned for that all the time in home.

Unless of course he really does run home.
Message 37 of 154 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

Nov 5, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Idk, but they are extremely greedy, and favortist.

I agree with jers on almost everything, and like him a lot. But he shouldn't be allowed to lay claim to being an employee of Sony Corporation, SCEA or any third-party like he did in his first post on this thread and be allowed to walk with it just because he has friends in management.. I know people get banned for that all the time in home.

Unless of course he really does run home.

Buck, My first post in this thread was levity. A Joke. I was not trying to mislead anyone. Sorry it confused you.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 38 of 154 (250 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/06/2012
Offline
10644 posts
 

Re: Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

Nov 5, 2013
I know jers, im just saying. Other people have been banned for making jokes like that. Pretty sure your safe tho.

I think our money runs home. And thats the best "unofficial" answer to this question we will ever get.
Message 39 of 154 (241 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 10/06/2013
Offline
1732 posts
 

Re: Who Really Runs Home - Who Has the Real Power?

Nov 5, 2013
Given the fact that mods haven't roamed Home since the last Ice Age, I'd say it's really run by pervs, stalkers, gangsta wannabes, and other troublemakers. Something we've all known for quite some time now since the Report option when hitting Select is merely window dressing.
Message 40 of 154 (240 Views)