Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Re: Who Do You Want To Meet On Home?

Jul 15, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

I kind of want to meet Soulycon, but I heard that they are a boring person to chat with.

This is why a dev (GZ or Juggernaught for example) should make a "Hug" active item for Home... I think you need a group hug. Smiley Happy

I would like to meet D-Nitrate on Home so we can all have a great big group hug and stuff Heart

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 171 of 180 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

I kind of want to meet Soulycon, but I heard that they are a boring person to chat with.

This is why a dev (GZ or Juggernaught for example) should make a "Hug" active item for Home... I think you need a group hug. Smiley Happy

I would like to meet D-Nitrate on Home so we can all have a great big group hug and stuff Heart

As long as Mya doesn't bring her cattle prod, I might make an appearance. Smiley Wink

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 172 of 180 (256 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Jul 15, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

As long as Mya doesn't bring her cattle prod, I might make an appearance. Smiley Wink

But...

You already know that Mya and Kitty will both be there with their pointy sticks Smiley Sad

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 173 of 180 (248 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 15, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

I disagree Nitrate, i think we need something better lol, please see my new thread to resolve all problems Smiley Tongue

Message 174 of 180 (213 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Soulycon wrote:

GZ actually had a really nice PDA game with dif hugging options (among other things) in their Neon Downtown space in JP.  Maybe some day it might make it to NA:

SYSYTEM_FILENAME_20130102_142816.jpg

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 175 of 180 (178 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Unicorn-Justice

Message 176 of 180 (175 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Jul 15, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Unicorn-Justice

What a coincidence, me too!

Message 177 of 180 (173 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 15, 2013

myalana wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

Unicorn-Justice

What a coincidence, me too!

Yeah, maybe we can meet up at the Street Fighter Vs Tekken space. 

Message 178 of 180 (166 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jul 16, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

Unicorn-Justice

Sounds like that could hurt.   Smiley Surprised

Message 179 of 180 (130 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 16, 2013

I thought about this more recently, and there is one person I've never had the liberty of actually having a conversation with.

We've only seen each other, but never spoke to one another.

So changing my mind on who I'd like to meet, it would be Jersquall. Though this time, I'd hope we'd have an actual conversation. Cat Tongue

Message 180 of 180 (123 Views)
0 Likes