Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: White Spunland Gloves

Jul 31, 2014
To put it simply, the others are correct. In the Spun Bank (where you save or spend Spun points), the white gloves are far down on the list. You can not see the newer rewards further down the list until you have redeemed the earlier ones. Always been that way. There is a ton of really neat rewards, all of which I can show you if you so desire.
Support Forums
Message 11 of 20 (434 Views)
Madmunki Official
158 posts

Aug 4, 2014

Spun Salutations @AbysmalDawna   and apologies I just spotted this thread now - there are in total currently 19 Spunland Rewards available at the Bank of Spun and it only ever displays the 'first' seven that  you do not have. If you purchase say 2 rewards then leave and re-enter the space then those two will be replaced in the Bank with 2 new rewards - you do not have to purchase all before the list is repopulated.

It is not an ideal system, in a perfect world you would be able to scroll through the whole list, but alas the code was not written that way. Every update I consider changing it, but the fact is that it is a big job to change and means that any time spent on that would be time lost on making new rewards or functionality - I'll have a look at it again for the next update, but like I say it kinda depends on the time available...

Big spun thanks to @dxkills16 @May2099 and @smokingpistol for their (always) helpful replies!

Have a Spun Day!

madmunkid/Uncle Spun Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 20 (384 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 4, 2014

Jason1802128 wrote:
If that is the case I'm glad I haven't wasted much time there then.  If I can't choose what rewards I may or may not want then I don't want any of them.

I have to agree with Numnums here and it has absolutely nothing to do with the Dev or the space.  Its personal choice, I remember when Spunland first came out it was in EU the space looked fun so I high tailed mi butt over there and played it.  Back then there was no annoying rabbit that steals your points AND you couldnt save your points, so I spent about 3 hours straight collecting points to redeem for the rewards.  

So after all that repetitive grinding I just have no further interest in playing it days on end in order to receive rewards that I dont want in order to get ones I do.  When I do play I find myself constantly dodging the rabbit and running to save whatever points I have collected by that time Smiley Mad  YES!  He has got me quite a few times.

Dont get me wrong!  I do like the space and I am picking up the Spun cottage bundle, I also loved 4th of July Spunland and especially Halloween Spunland.  They bring lots of fun to many on Home and they are always present on these forums answering questions and updating us and that is enough for me to HeartHeartHeart them as a Developer Smiley Very Happy 

Message 13 of 20 (369 Views)
Madmunki Official
158 posts

Aug 4, 2014

Spun Salutations @TSUNADE1224 - wrt the display of rewards at the Bank of Spun, see my response to @AbysmalDawna above if you didn't already. As you have echoed @Jason1802128 I will make a priority of looking into making the reward interface a bit more user friendly when I get the chance, it is not really as it is by design, more just because that's all we could do at the time.

As to the Spun Hopper - there are now 3 options relating to it:

1. Take the Spun Crown - the Spun Hopper will get 'killed' at least temporarily if it hits you whilst you are wearing the Spun Crown

2. Wear any Spunland Full Body Costume commerce item - if it hits you whilst waering such you only lose 20% of your points

3. As of last week's update there is now the Hopper Kill Bonus - theres plenty of info on this on other forum threads and on Uncle Spun's Blog here.

Have a Spun Day!

Message 14 of 20 (358 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 4, 2014

madmunkid wrote:

3. As of last week's update there is now the Hopper Kill Bonus - theres plenty of info on this on other forum threads and on Uncle Spun's Blog here.

Have a Spun Day!

Did you say "Hopper Kill Bonus"?!! Smiley Very Happy  Imma have to check that out for sure

Awesome space, thanks for the reply 

Message 15 of 20 (355 Views)
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Aug 8, 2014

madmunkid wrote:

Spun Salutations @TSUNADE1224 - wrt the display of rewards at the Bank of Spun, see my response to @AbysmalDawna above if you didn't already. As you have echoed @Jason1802128 I will make a priority of looking into making the reward interface a bit more user friendly when I get the chance, it is not really as it is by design, more just because that's all we could do at the time.

1. Take the Spun Crown - the Spun Hopper will get 'killed' at least temporarily if it hits you whilst you are wearing the Spun Crown

2. Wear any Spunland Full Body Costume commerce item - if it hits you whilst waering such you only lose 20% of your points

Have a Spun Day!

3. ...

The Hopper Kill is SWEEEEEET!!!

This lil guy above my avie's head is not only SUPER CUTE but when I get close to the Bunny O Death, the Hopper Kill zooms off and *POP* I make points off it's death !!! Die evil point stealing wabbit Smiley Happy

08-01-2014 00-22-50_1_1.jpg

Message 16 of 20 (285 Views)
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Aug 8, 2014

madmunkid wrote:

Have a Spun Day!

3. ...

Not only is the Hopper Kill, shown over my avatar's head, SUPER CUTE !!! ... It also speeds off like a homing missile, when close enough, to kill the evil point stealing Bunny O Death ... earning me points. TY Madmunki for always adding MORE CUTENESS. =P

08-01-2014 00-22-50_1_1.jpg

Message 17 of 20 (284 Views)
Madmunki Official
158 posts

Aug 11, 2014

Big Spun thanks @May2099 for posting that spuntastic pic of the Spun Imp! We are most pleased that you like Smiley Happy

Have a Spun Day!

Message 18 of 20 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 11, 2014

madmunkid wrote:

Big Spun thanks @May2099 for posting that spuntastic pic of the Spun Imp! We are most pleased that you like Smiley Happy

Have a Spun Day!

Yes! Thanks May your post was helpful 

I would not have figured out that you needed to get close to the wabbit since im always trying to avoid him lol  I seen the little critter on top of my head but couldnt figure out how it worked, but now I do.  Now I just have to get over my fear of wabbits Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 20 (240 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Aug 11, 2014

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

madmunkid wrote:

Have a Spun Day!

Yes! Thanks May your post was helpful 

I would not have figured out that you needed to get close to the wabbit since im always trying to avoid him lol  I seen the little critter on top of my head but couldnt figure out how it worked, but now I do.  Now I just have to get over my fear of wabbits Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

.... awww Tsu, you're not a fraid of widdle ol' me, right? (BIG TOOTHY GRIN) ... btw, do NOT call me Bun Bun! Smiley Wink

Message 20 of 20 (222 Views)