Jul 30 2014
By: AbysmalDawna Fender Bender 2003 posts

White Spunland Gloves

19 replies 363 views Edited Jul 30, 2014

I already have red alpha zone ones and dance.   Does a dance come with the white ones too?   I like the white ones better that why im asking.

Message 1 of 20 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
532 posts

Re: White Spunland Gloves

Jul 31, 2014

The white spunland boxing gloves u get from spunland for redeeming pts at the spunland bank, there is no dance with them but u can buy a spunland dance from the store...Hav a Spuntastic day ^___^

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 2 of 20 (343 Views)
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Jul 31, 2014

The AlphaZone4 Spunland code that gave the gloves and dance you mention also gives a picture puzzle under wall hangings. Once you hang the picture puzzle, solve the three puzzles for a reward item wall hanging designed by yours truely.

Message 3 of 20 (322 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jul 31, 2014

dxkills16 wrote:

The white spunland boxing gloves u get from spunland for redeeming pts at the spunland bank, there is no dance with them but u can buy a spunland dance from the store...Hav a Spuntastic day ^___^

By "spunland bank" you mean where you store points and buy stuff"?  Because I dont see the gloves there.

Message 4 of 20 (306 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Jul 31, 2014

If I recall correctly, a player of Spunland must purchase (with earned points) the "available" rewards to show/unlock new/updated rewards. I chose to earn all available rewards through continued game play as each new Spunland update released. If you do not see the item(s) in question, you may need to play to earn points to buy the rewards available to you at the time to show further rewards. Hope this helps. GL

Message 5 of 20 (301 Views)
Fender Bender
2003 posts

Jul 31, 2014

May2099 wrote:

If I recall correctly, a player of Spunland must purchase (with earned points) the "available" rewards to show/unlock new/updated rewards. I chose to earn all available rewards through continued game play as each new Spunland update released. If you do not see the item(s) in question, you may need to play to earn points to buy the rewards available to you at the time to show further rewards. Hope this helps. GL

So you have to buy everything available before new stuff appears even if you dont really want some items?

Message 6 of 20 (297 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Jul 31, 2014

AbysmalDawna wrote:

May2099 wrote:

So you have to buy everything available before new stuff appears even if you dont really want some items?

That's Home reward hunting at it's finest ... Earning things we may not need, want or use to get to what it is we want. I do think this is how the Spun point rewards "unlock" if my memory serves me correctly. I have by far many worse Home rewards than the ones at Spunland. Lol. You can always use the Search query to locate Spunland info. Maybe head to Spunland FB page or blog. Madmunki folks are quite nice and helpful.

Message 7 of 20 (291 Views)
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Jul 31, 2014

AbysmalDawna wrote:

May2099 wrote:

If that is the case I'm glad I haven't wasted much time there then.  If I can't choose what rewards I may or may not want then I don't want any of them.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 8 of 20 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
532 posts

Jul 31, 2014

yes that's what I mean...sadly Idk why ur not seeing them cuz for me they are showing up for 75,000pts

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 9 of 20 (280 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
387 posts

Jul 31, 2014

Jason1802128 wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

May2099 wrote:

If that is the case I'm glad I haven't wasted much time there then.  If I can't choose what rewards I may or may not want then I don't want any of them.

As any gamer has personal preferences to what types of games she or he likes to play, we have the similar options in Home. The reward items "stack" based on subsequent updates. I'd say doing so encourages replay. A reward hunter that likes Spunland content will surely want updates and new rewards. The Spuntastic fans as seen on the FB page rack up ghastly amounts of points as the game can be very addicting. Not only has Madmunki done a great job at providing unique rewards at no monetary cost but also provide ways to perk game play points earning with said FREE items. You just have to go around with a flower or trio of horns on your head. Lol. I personally think Spunland is one of the more creative games on Home. Moreover, Madmunki does a fine job being a part of the Home community on the official PS Forums as well providing a variety of contests. I for one appreciate and collect the Spunland reward items (esp. the limited seasonal ones). No telling how much I might have paid for the rewards, because yes, some are very worth the time and effort. The game and developer adds to the overall experience of Home. As a result, I have bought my fair share of Spunland content in support of their fine efforts to keep the fun in Home.

Message 10 of 20 (277 Views)