I Only Post Everything
855 posts

Re: While strummin your 6 string, you better not wear blue jeans.

Dec 15, 2009
*facedesk*
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 971 of 976 (11 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Dec 15, 2009

ThePaleOne wrote:
*facedesk*

LOL

When a palm is just not enough.

Message Edited by Whoef on 2009-12-15 03:10 AM
Message 972 of 976 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
972 posts

Dec 15, 2009
you know what i realy half to admit sony has a wonderfull way to bring the home comunity together with ther events but to bad it seems to unite them together agenst sony look at it after just about every event thers a thred or ten thousend with hundreds of ppl upset with sony about ther events i would think eather the home comunity would lern not to trust sony to pull off an event right or sony would lern that thy seem to mess every thing up and it terns ther customers agenst them theas event are supose to be about  bringing the comunity together but realy it just seams to seperat us in to the extreem loilest sony fans that buy every pice of junk sony ofers them and the rest of us that spind money on stuff we want and not on junk sony tels us to just to get a supodedly free item that requires you to buy somthing to dont want
i am dyslexic don't bather flaming for spelling and punctuation errors it will do no good and make you look like a fool for poking fun at the handicapped

Get your Portable ID!
Message 973 of 976 (11 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1224 posts

Dec 15, 2009

BUD_TOKER_13 wrote:
you know what i realy half to admit sony has a wonderfull way to bring the home comunity together with ther events but to bad it seems to unite them together agenst sony look at it after just about every event thers a thred or ten thousend with hundreds of ppl upset with sony about ther events i would think eather the home comunity would lern not to trust sony to pull off an event right or sony would lern that thy seem to mess every thing up and it terns ther customers agenst them theas event are supose to be about  bringing the comunity together but realy it just seams to seperat us in to the extreem loilest sony fans that buy every pice of junk sony ofers them and the rest of us that spind money on stuff we want and not on junk sony tels us to just to get a supodedly free item that requires you to buy somthing to dont want

They never said all items would be free. You make it sound like Sony is suppose to be offering the whole entier Winter store for free, which they have never said.

Message 974 of 976 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3914 posts

Dec 15, 2009

JVBGFR wrote:

Here's that Hero Pose line pic from when we were trying to solve this early yesterday morning.

ADAMPwns got in the way lol 

LMAO, sorry dude, I don't remember what I was doing, but oops. You should have asked me to move.  

Message 975 of 976 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
972 posts

Dec 15, 2009

WickedRogue wrote:

BUD_TOKER_13 wrote:

They never said all items would be free. You make it sound like Sony is suppose to be offering the whole entier Winter store for free, which they have never said.

i didnt say any thing of the sort but the messige on the first day did say 12 days of free gifts not 12 days of bogo gifts if thy sed that then i and a lot of others wouldent be upset i understand sony is a corperation out to make money and im more then happy to buy stuff i want but when some one ses 12 free gifts thy better be free otherwise its a lie and i and lots of others dont like to be lied to

i am dyslexic don't bather flaming for spelling and punctuation errors it will do no good and make you look like a fool for poking fun at the handicapped

Get your Portable ID!
Message 976 of 976 (11 Views)
0 Likes