Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: Which Locomotion do you like the best?

Jun 1, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

After acquiring more LMOs since my 1st post on this thread, I would have to say my favorite is the Boris Bike. It's just so awesome looking compared to the real bikes & choppers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I like that one too, but I just can't get past the price tag. :-(

Yeah, I know the price is stiff, but if there was one that was worth it, it would be this. The realistic bikes & choppers are cool, but fall out of contention compared to the Boris Bike. I don't spend a lot, but I when I do, I make it count.

Is it single max speed? If you like it that much, maybe I should reconsider. I feel a spending spree coming on soon, anyway.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 41 of 52 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Jun 1, 2013

I actually really like the 99 cent angel wings from Konami, it is a pity their succubus ones flap oddly and look like crap. I use the pink and black ones all the time, I might have to pick up the gold and white ones eventually. Being able to choose whether to fly or not with L1 and also that they are always max speed is nice. I also enjoy the cape but I hate having to hold square to go fast. I enjoy the high heels LMOs but they just make my avatar walk too **bleep** slow for every day use.

Message 42 of 52 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jun 1, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Anton_Xul wrote:

After acquiring more LMOs since my 1st post on this thread, I would have to say my favorite is the Boris Bike. It's just so awesome looking compared to the real bikes & choppers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I like that one too, but I just can't get past the price tag. :-(

Yeah, I know the price is stiff, but if there was one that was worth it, it would be this. The realistic bikes & choppers are cool, but fall out of contention compared to the Boris Bike. I don't spend a lot, but I when I do, I make it count.

Is it single max speed? If you like it that much, maybe I should reconsider. I feel a spending spree coming on soon, anyway.

Technically it is single speed, but there is a catch. When you first select to use the Boris Bike, your speed is at max. According to the description, it doesn't say it has 2 speeds, but it does. If you actually press the square and release it, you slow it down. Once you do that, you have to hold square to keep the maximum speed. In other words, don't press the square button when using the Boris Bike. As long as you don't press the square button, it will maintain the maximum speed. This is at least what I have observed. The 2 speed LMOs never bothered me, so I'm OK with it.

Antonio Xul
Message 43 of 52 (111 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

Technically it is single speed, but there is a catch. When you first select to use the Boris Bike, your speed is at max. According to the description, it doesn't say it has 2 speeds, but it does. If you actually press the square and release it, you slow it down. Once you do that, you have to hold square to keep the maximum speed. In other words, don't press the square button when using the Boris Bike. As long as you don't press the square button, it will maintain the maximum speed. This is at least what I have observed. The 2 speed LMOs never bothered me, so I'm OK with it.

Gotcha! Thanks for the info.. now about that giraffe? lol

Message 44 of 52 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Jun 1, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

How did I miss this one? Where is that from?

That is actually from an EU photo contest for Hangover 3. The thing is just awesome....especially for a freebie!

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 45 of 52 (103 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jun 1, 2013

HOPPER_34 wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

HOPPER_34 wrote:

How did I miss this one? Where is that from?

That is actually from an EU photo contest for Hangover 3. The thing is just awesome....especially for a freebie!

Oh! Okay. Very cool. :-)

Message 46 of 52 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

nvm

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 47 of 52 (89 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jun 2, 2013

I like the red demon wings I bought.  They look really cool and let me fly around instead of jogging.  I don't remember who made it though.

Message 48 of 52 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3300 posts

Jun 2, 2013

For a long time my favorite one was the basic ice skate. Cheap and efficient. No need to use square button. But now I should say I love my Griffon ( ok, Griffon is in french, Griffen? Griffith? Griffen? Grif... who cares? lol ) I was a big fan of the beast from my AD&D days some.. 25? years ago!

Now, if only I could be in a ... Griffon.. and have my Chimera companion out..

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 49 of 52 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 3, 2013

Well, for me it's the granzilla broom and soaring carpets, n'dreams xi hoverboard and anti-gravity boots, the rideable shamrock, and the hoverdisc from juggernaut. These are my favs ^^ I like the broom's positions you can pick from, the carpet looks and feels better than the ones from Lockwood, plus better positions. I just like the hover board's skate board feel, the anti-gravity boot's side to side movement while standing still is very similar to something I do when stuck in one spot in real life. As for the shamrock... I'm half Irish so I holds a special place for me ^^.  I just like the look, and feel, and avi positions for the hover discs.

Message 50 of 52 (49 Views)
0 Likes