Survivor
1041 posts

Re: Which Locomotion do you like the best?

Mar 31, 2013

I have 3 favorite locomotions

1) The skateboard (Comic) . It is my first locomotion. I got it from the Trap-O-matic. I usually use it because I use the skateboard in real life.

2) The horse-Steel gray. Because of its size, I only use it  in my personal spaces.

3) The Motorbike- Firestorm.  It is my latest locomotion. Just got it today.

Message 21 of 52 (268 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13894 posts

Mar 31, 2013

My favorites are the Locomotion - Skateboard (Comic) and the LMO - Electric-Flight from nDreams, and the gifted LMO - Motorbike - White from the Lockwood Gift Machine.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 22 of 52 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2013

I like the motion capture nDreams dances and gesture items the best at the moment. 

Message 23 of 52 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1043 posts

Mar 31, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

whyaskdouknow wrote:

LegoFire wrote:
My favorite locomotion would be "Kiburi the white lion". My reasoning is, well he's a lion Cat Tongue, and was an exclusive purchase, so there are only 40 of this locomotion, wich makes it feel special to me.

I also like that I just have to press square once (not hold it) and he bursts into max speed.

there are more then 40 lions out there lol

This post is a bit older, perhaps view the date before replying.

Also, the particular LMO I used in the picture was an exclusive purchase from the "Lockwood Auction Machine" in the Lockwood HQ public space, only 40 of those LMO were ever sold, and the auction machine is now out of service.

There is Maliki the Lion though, if that's what you may have mistaken my Kiburi the white lion locomotion for.

nope seen alot of ISE white lions how much did u pay for that  ?

[Edited}
Message 24 of 52 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Mar 31, 2013

whyaskdouknow wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

whyaskdouknow wrote:

LegoFire wrote:
My favorite locomotion would be "Kiburi the white lion". My reasoning is, well he's a lion Cat Tongue, and was an exclusive purchase, so there are only 40 of this locomotion, wich makes it feel special to me.

I also like that I just have to press square once (not hold it) and he bursts into max speed.

Also, the particular LMO I used in the picture was an exclusive purchase from the "Lockwood Auction Machine" in the Lockwood HQ public space, only 40 of those LMO were ever sold, and the auction machine is now out of service.

There is Maliki the Lion though, if that's what you may have mistaken my Kiburi the white lion locomotion for.

That can't be true. Some of the ISE folk have solemnly sworn on the Sony ToS pamphlet that it is only used for free items. Robot Indifferent

Message 25 of 52 (222 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5826 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2013

I remember when I was younger seeing Roller Derby and saying Yeah!  I want those kinds of skates. What I got though where the ones made out of all metal that you attached to you sneakers LOL. Yeah! I love my virtual roller skates.Woman Very HappyimagesCAMI0TK7.jpg

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 26 of 52 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2672 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Not one in particular, maybe the new ones until the novelty wears off a bit.. 

The horses. Home's come a long way.

The bicycle with the large front wheel while wearing my bicycle messenger outfit.

(the regular bicycle kept me sane while riding around in the silliness of Xi 

The ice skates and the hockey sticks the latter which allow me to skate with my hockey outfit.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 27 of 52 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Mar 31, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

whyaskdouknow wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

whyaskdouknow wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

That can't be true. Some of the ISE folk have solemnly sworn on the Sony ToS pamphlet that it is only used for free items. Robot Indifferent

People were able to ISE the gift machine, and auction items. Simply because they are considered reward items, not bought content.

Message 28 of 52 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Mar 31, 2013

My favorite is the Nyan cat hover disk. Such a cool animation on the back plus the graphc on the disc is cool.

Message 29 of 52 (170 Views)
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Mar 31, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

ck2875 wrote:

whyaskdouknow wrote:

[...]

People were able to ISE the gift machine, and auction items. Simply because they are considered reward items, not bought content.

I know. Some people will steal whatever they can find on the rewards server whether or not it can only be obtained legitimately by paying a developer. I just find it odd that certain people try to claim otherwise when it's mentioned despite the contradictory indicia within Home, like the infinite supply of a finite White Lion LMOs.

---

As far as my favorite LMO, it's also the White Lion.

My least favorite by far is the "Plush Pony" by nDreams. I think it's really really ugly.

Message 30 of 52 (167 Views)
0 Likes