Oct 06 2011
By: TucoMcFly Hekseville Citizen 379 posts

Wheres the Coat!?

193 replies 236 views Edited Oct 6, 2011

I sat there for a good 20 mins and it didnt pop. I also tried leaving and coming back 2-3 times. You realize in 20 mins people are having to sit thru that HHG crap, right? I dont consider anything free if it requires having to even listen to 1 word that comes outta his mouth,and we all know that words gonna be "son" If the strategy is to get people to watch those "shows" by offering prizes only in that theater maybe its time you just pulled the plug on that whole community  theatre.

Message 1 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Re: Wheres the Coat!?

Oct 6, 2011

What coat?

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 2 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Oct 6, 2011

i like the theater but yes i didnt recieve anything!

Message 3 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Oct 6, 2011

I'm pretty sure this a bug, and is probably be looked into at this moment.

I do realize some people have theirs already, and that's good and all.

But if they don't fix it and the rest of community goes without their reward..I'm sure there will be lots of complaints soon enough.

Message 4 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
1040 posts

Oct 6, 2011

Hey guys,

We're looking into this. Worst case scenario: we'll republish the item next week and leave it in the Theater for a week longer so that everyone gets a chance to pick it up.

Thanks for your patience.

L_S

Message 5 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
1040 posts

Oct 6, 2011

Update: It appears that the rewards are in the Theater (and CP) but that the unlock mechanism is currently delayed. What this means is that the the rewards are unlocking and being sent to your account, but that they are not showing up in your inventory immediately. We're testing this on our side still, but it appears that the notifications are popping up after the player exits out of home and then logs back in (for some of us, it takes multiple log-ins).

Of course, we'll continue to work on this, but rest assured that the rewards are there and you will get them - it just may take a while for them to show up.

Message 6 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5754 posts

Oct 6, 2011

Locust_Star wrote:

Hey guys,

We're looking into this. Worst case scenario: we'll republish the item next week and leave it in the Theater for a week longer so that everyone gets a chance to pick it up.

Thanks for your patience.

L_S

Thanks for the update. Any idea why some people are having trouble getting the CP reward to appear?

Message 7 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Oct 6, 2011

Thanks for the update! hoepfully it will be fixed soon!

Message 8 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 6, 2011

Locust_Star wrote:

Update: It appears that the rewards are in the Theater (and CP) but that the unlock mechanism is currently delayed. What this means is that the the rewards are unlocking and being sent to your account, but that they are not showing up in your inventory immediately. We're testing this on our side still, but it appears that the notifications are popping up after the player exits out of home and then logs back in (for some of us, it takes multiple log-ins).

Of course, we'll continue to work on this, but rest assured that the rewards are there and you will get them - it just may take a while for them to show up.

Thanks for the update Locust.

However, something very odd happened to me. I went to both the theater & to cp and got nothing. I went back to the theater and Home locked up on me. I restarted my PS3 and got the Rock (from CP) and the Male Coat from the theater. I'm still unable to get the Female Coat.

Message 9 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1726 posts

Oct 6, 2011

Oh Great to hear that

Message 10 of 194 (236 Views)
0 Likes