Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 31, 2012

I don't know if you're trolling KFC, or you're actually wondering if they will bring it back.

You out of all users here know why they will never bring it back.

smh..

YB

Message 81 of 107 (217 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 31, 2012

bookepride wrote:

I don't know if you're trolling KFC, or you're actually wondering if they will bring it back.

You out of all users here know why they will never bring it back.

smh..

I honestly don't. I hear many stories as to why, but never has a staff member confimed any of them.

Message 82 of 107 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Dec 31, 2012

It's so funny pol think its because if the fail frostiEs. I think the item is just broken. Maybe next year they will fix it.

Message 83 of 107 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Dec 31, 2012

The snowman head isn't broke, I just bought it on EU recentley and others still have it on NA, I've seen it plenty of times. It was clearly removed for other reasons, guilty by association and all that Smiley Frustrated

The bit that I don't understand is that they tok away the snow man head without a moments notice and that's a premium item, yet they won't remove the android suit from the store which is completley free. I think if anything the android outfit stood out more for this sort of thing than the snow man head yet it's still there.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 84 of 107 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

The snowman head isn't broke, I just bought it on EU recentley and others still have it on NA, I've seen it plenty of times. It was clearly removed for other reasons, guilty by association and all that Smiley Frustrated

The bit that I don't understand is that they tok away the snow man head without a moments notice and that's a premium item, yet they won't remove the android suit from the store which is completley free. I think if anything the android outfit stood out more for this sort of thing than the snow man head yet it's still there.

The male snowman head should of never left in the first place. Taking it out because a certain group of people who wear it primarily and choos to not exhibit appropriate behavior is stupid. You might aswell remove the vega mask or the scribbler shooter crown.

Message 85 of 107 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Dec 31, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

The male snowman head should of never left in the first place. Taking it out because a certain group of people who wear it primarily and choos to not exhibit appropriate behavior is stupid. You might aswell remove the vega mask or the scribbler shooter crown.

I agree. It shouldn't have. I don't think it's right to do that. That's like punishing the whole school because of 1 naughty kid.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 86 of 107 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I agree. It shouldn't have. I don't think it's right to do that. That's like punishing the whole school because of 1 naughty kid.

Seems moderation prefers to side step the issue of punishing offenders. The easy way out for them was to remove the item and not deal with those who were creating the problem. 

That's really not news. I see no harm in a mask or other store item. The community has lots of ways to deal with inappropriate behavior especially with the new ignore feature. I would like to see the moderation team suck it up and deal with those who shouldn't be using the service by banning them and not remove some item from the store that doesn't do anything other than symbolize a former group of trouble makers. 

Message 87 of 107 (139 Views)
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

The item code for the EU mask is different then the NA item code, that's why I believe the item is broken. No one from Sony has officially commented on this, wonder why that is. If they disabled it because of frosty army that's dumb, they are mostly all **bleep**. why not disable the female item as well ? Surely they would have if it was because of that FAIL club of tardbox's

Message 88 of 107 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Dec 31, 2012

I know for a fact that there are more than a few female "Frosty's" and if the male snowman head was removed for the reasons applied, well i hope that managers change thier minds as this is discrimination against a certain group which is against thier own TOS.

Message 89 of 107 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 31, 2012

gcrenovations wrote:

I know for a fact that there are more than a few female "Frosty's" and if the male snowman head was removed for the reasons applied, well i hope that managers change thier minds as this is discrimination against a certain group which is against thier own TOS.

Yeah I agree with you there. Having the female head but not the male one IS discrimination.

Message 90 of 107 (76 Views)
0 Likes