Splicer
62 posts

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 23, 2012
Haha that guy has ba**s , but yeah man.... the club that used it as their star item gave it a bad name,that doesn't mean the rest of us have it...try making it expensive haha,maybe a rip off but hey,it will keep most from buying it. I would love that item myself,not saying i would wear it every second of ps home game play,i plan to get female snow man head,and the other snow man head with the snow in the doam thingy majigger haa. you should really bring that head back Smiley Wink or atleast make a newer version that looks much better. or light weight worse
Register! --> http://pshomenation.com -- Register!

Message 71 of 107 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 23, 2012

GIitchMe wrote:
Haha that guy has ba**s , but yeah man.... the club that used it as their star item gave it a bad name,that doesn't mean the rest of us have it...try making it expensive haha,maybe a rip off but hey,it will keep most from buying it. I would love that item myself,not saying i would wear it every second of ps home game play,i plan to get female snow man head,and the other snow man head with the snow in the doam thingy majigger haa. you should really bring that head back Smiley Wink or atleast make a newer version that looks much better. or light weight worse

I agree with you to a point. I don't want a reskinned version, we already have that. The one missing is the original one, and I would hope they put it back.

Message 72 of 107 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Dec 23, 2012
I'm hoping they will put it back when all of the home elders (FA) retire off home or something lol,well maybe put it in for a day? post it here and then take it off exactly whent he 24 hours is up Smiley Happy ? and yeah,i wan't the original but its kinda overated,but then again its cool. But you know if its put it stores EVERYONE will make a nuke ship load of accounts and buy the head on it. so its a problem but brings in a good investment at the same time. kinda a win ,lose lol.

Message 73 of 107 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Dec 23, 2012

The way I see it is... Its one of the few items left that can be considered "rare" I.S.E made it so basically no reward item will ever be, and there are only a handful of store items that were truly limited time offers, the male Snowman Mask being one of them. I'm sure most of the people who want one are ither a part of that "certain group" mentioned earlier, or they want it because of the fact you can't get one anymore. Don't get me wrong, i'm sure someone who just logged on Home for their first time today would think its cool as well but once they re-release it the "rarity" is instantly gone, and the coolness of it will wear off very quickly. 

Thats just my opinion... Who knows maybe i'm completely out to lunch. O_< 

All I know is I wore mine for two months tops! didn't bring it out again until last month.

Message 74 of 107 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Question: wheres the male snowman mask?
Answer: go f*ck yourself
Me: *popcorn*
Support Forums
Message 75 of 107 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 23, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Question: wheres the male snowman mask?
Answer: go f*ck yourself
Me: *popcorn*

Please don't use profanity on my thread.

Message 76 of 107 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Dec 23, 2012
F*ck man, my bad. Sh*t.
Support Forums
Message 77 of 107 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4236 posts

Dec 23, 2012
Again, glad i got it when i did, my 1st home purchase. Many years ago.
Message 78 of 107 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 31, 2012
Would like to get an answer from a mod if possible.
Message 79 of 107 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Dec 31, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:
Would like to get an answer from a mod if possible.

Be nice if one of them or GlassWalls said something about it. Since the male verison of the snowman mask has been removed, no one from Sony has said anything about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 80 of 107 (64 Views)
0 Likes