Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/10/2012
Offline
284 posts
 

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 23, 2012

myalana wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

 

 

It's not a request for content, I'm asking why it's not there, yet the female one is. If they decide to put the male head in, then that's wonderful. Please don't derail my thread.


No worries sir. I shall extend the same decorum and respect I have seen you exhibit.


Thanks, I appreciate it Smiley Happy

Message 51 of 107 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 23, 2012
If I own the mask, should I be afraid of wearing it around? I bought it two years ago after it was reinstated for the holidays.

Also, I noticed the mask is in the EU winter store in the Winter Wonderland space. I wonder if you could buy it there on an NA account? Smiley Surprised
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 52 of 107 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
If I own the mask, should I be afraid of wearing it around? I bought it two years ago after it was reinstated for the holidays.

Also, I noticed the mask is in the EU winter store in the Winter Wonderland space. I wonder if you could buy it there on an NA account? Smiley Surprised

No, the female mask is the only one to appear on the NA version.

Of course a mall hack would be a way around the region locks, though it's patched.

 

Plus no not really, it's just a mask.

Any item on Home can be looked at wrongly, and I'd say the frosty head is not even that bad as people make it seem.

If anything, the Vega mask is a lot worse. It's became a staple item for fams.

 

Message 53 of 107 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 23, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I want the snowman mask too.

Would just love to be with all the icey folks.


Careful blur, that's a "gateway headpiece". Next you'll want a female vega mask merge and then you'll be ghost dropping and trying to impress folks with pics of unreleased region specific itemsSmiley Very Happy


But I thought Home was to be cool and blend in?

 

In all seriousness, I'm with KFC.

I'd like the mask to come back as well.

The whole excuse saying the mask were used to advocate bad acts in the past, can't be 100% true.

Because the female mask returns every Christmas holiday.


Hey, like I said, let 'em have it...doesn't matter to me. Some of those who got them way back though may not want the kids who haven't really earned their stripes to have 'em though, you know? Remember when the glitchers were smart enough not to flaunt their items?Smiley Wink

Message 54 of 107 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 23, 2012
^ That's a shame, it's a cute mask too. Smiley Sad

I guess I could wear it around while its still December. I don't know a whole lot about the Frosties but the mask itself isn't that bad.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 55 of 107 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 23, 2012

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I want the snowman mask too.

Would just love to be with all the icey folks.


Careful blur, that's a "gateway headpiece". Next you'll want a female vega mask merge and then you'll be ghost dropping and trying to impress folks with pics of unreleased region specific itemsSmiley Very Happy


But I thought Home was to be cool and blend in?

 

In all seriousness, I'm with KFC.

I'd like the mask to come back as well.

The whole excuse saying the mask were used to advocate bad acts in the past, can't be 100% true.

Because the female mask returns every Christmas holiday.


Hey, like I said, let 'em have it...doesn't matter to me. Some of those who got them way back though may not want the kids who haven't really earned their stripes to have 'em though, you know? Remember when the glitchers were smart enough not to flaunt their items?Smiley Wink


That's when you have people like names I won't mention in this post, thinking they've earned some "elite title." Cat Wink

Lol guessing they forgot about when the PS3 goes off, no one cares anymore.

 

 

 

 

Message 56 of 107 (121 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 23, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I want the snowman mask too.

Would just love to be with all the icey folks.


Careful blur, that's a "gateway headpiece". Next you'll want a female vega mask merge and then you'll be ghost dropping and trying to impress folks with pics of unreleased region specific itemsSmiley Very Happy


But I thought Home was to be cool and blend in?

 

In all seriousness, I'm with KFC.

I'd like the mask to come back as well.

The whole excuse saying the mask were used to advocate bad acts in the past, can't be 100% true.

Because the female mask returns every Christmas holiday.


Hey, like I said, let 'em have it...doesn't matter to me. Some of those who got them way back though may not want the kids who haven't really earned their stripes to have 'em though, you know? Remember when the glitchers were smart enough not to flaunt their items?Smiley Wink


That's when you have people like names I won't mention in this post, thinking they've earned some "elite title." Cat Wink

Lol guessing they forgot about when the PS3 goes off, no one cares anymore.

 

 

 

 


I don't think that has much to do with what I said blur, and pssst careful we're derailing KFC's thread. I hope it doesn't get locked now.

Message 57 of 107 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I want the snowman mask too.

Would just love to be with all the icey folks.


Careful blur, that's a "gateway headpiece". Next you'll want a female vega mask merge and then you'll be ghost dropping and trying to impress folks with pics of unreleased region specific itemsSmiley Very Happy


But I thought Home was to be cool and blend in?

 

In all seriousness, I'm with KFC.

I'd like the mask to come back as well.

The whole excuse saying the mask were used to advocate bad acts in the past, can't be 100% true.

Because the female mask returns every Christmas holiday.


Hey, like I said, let 'em have it...doesn't matter to me. Some of those who got them way back though may not want the kids who haven't really earned their stripes to have 'em though, you know? Remember when the glitchers were smart enough not to flaunt their items?Smiley Wink


That's when you have people like names I won't mention in this post, thinking they've earned some "elite title." Cat Wink

Lol guessing they forgot about when the PS3 goes off, no one cares anymore.

 

 

 

 


I don't think that has much to do with what I said blur, and pssst careful we're derailing KFC's thread. I hope it doesn't get locked now.


Oh it does though lol. I've been around those types, they do get a little caddy when a person or group of people start wearing a so called old item that's no longer around.

 

 

Message 58 of 107 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/27/2010
Offline
81 posts
 

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 23, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
If I own the mask, should I be afraid of wearing it around? I bought it two years ago after it was reinstated for the holidays.

Also, I noticed the mask is in the EU winter store in the Winter Wonderland space. I wonder if you could buy it there on an NA account? Smiley Surprised

No sir, you can't, I have it on my EU account, and the personal space, and it directs you to NA Home content, like if you tried to get the Granzella free table top tree for JP...NOT HAPPENINGSmiley Sad

Message 59 of 107 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/10/2012
Offline
284 posts
 

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 23, 2012

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

myalana wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I want the snowman mask too.

Would just love to be with all the icey folks.


Careful blur, that's a "gateway headpiece". Next you'll want a female vega mask merge and then you'll be ghost dropping and trying to impress folks with pics of unreleased region specific itemsSmiley Very Happy


But I thought Home was to be cool and blend in?

 

In all seriousness, I'm with KFC.

I'd like the mask to come back as well.

The whole excuse saying the mask were used to advocate bad acts in the past, can't be 100% true.

Because the female mask returns every Christmas holiday.


Hey, like I said, let 'em have it...doesn't matter to me. Some of those who got them way back though may not want the kids who haven't really earned their stripes to have 'em though, you know? Remember when the glitchers were smart enough not to flaunt their items?Smiley Wink


That's when you have people like names I won't mention in this post, thinking they've earned some "elite title." Cat Wink

Lol guessing they forgot about when the PS3 goes off, no one cares anymore.

 

 

 

 


I don't think that has much to do with what I said blur, and pssst careful we're derailing KFC's thread. I hope it doesn't get locked now.


I hope not either.

Message 60 of 107 (97 Views)
0 Likes