Splicer
56 posts

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 23, 2012
So everyone behind that digital object is the problem? Interesting....
Message 31 of 107 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 23, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I see no problem with returning the head to the stores. It's not the digital object but the people behind it who are the problem. Removing the head doesn't change the spots on those willing to create trouble. 

It's probably because they don't want innocent users, who bought the mask and aren't apart of the group, to be harassed by members of the community, who thinks the person is apart of the group and will do what other members of the group have done.

If that was the case, they would of never put the female head in.

Message 32 of 107 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I see no problem with returning the head to the stores. It's not the digital object but the people behind it who are the problem. Removing the head doesn't change the spots on those willing to create trouble. 

It's probably because they don't want innocent users, who bought the mask and aren't apart of the group, to be harassed by members of the community, who thinks the person is apart of the group and will do what other members of the group have done.

Eh I say let 'em have it now. Since their little freeze trick (most had to pay for that merge save because they didn't know how to set it up themselves...lol) is gone, it's fun watching them wave their ill-gotten leeks in anger in their super-cool banana suits. The battle of wits shows most to be unarmed and hilarity generally ensues.

I feel bad for 'em actually. So much content has been released that hardly anyone notices that they have "special" items. They're a bit like the "emo" kids. They wanna dress like freaks all the while saying "don't look at me!..I'm different...you wouldn't understand". Ahh they make me chuckle...poor kids.Smiley HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Edit* Oh my bad...I'd be remiss if I didn't say that I hope I made ya LOL KFC, did I?Cat Tongue

Message 33 of 107 (171 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

myalana wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Eh I say let 'em have it now. Since their little freeze trick (most had to pay for that merge save because they didn't know how to set it up themselves...lol) is gone, it's fun watching them wave their ill-gotten leeks in anger in their super-cool banana suits. The battle of wits shows most to be unarmed and hilarity generally ensues.

I feel bad for 'em actually. So much content has been released that hardly anyone notices that they have "special" items. They're a bit like the "emo" kids. They wanna dress like freaks all the while saying "don't look at me!..I'm different...you wouldn't understand". Ahh they make me chuckle...poor kids.Smiley HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Wink

Edit* Oh my bad...I'd be remiss if I didn't say that I hope I made ya LOL KFC, did I?Cat Tongue

Sorry, I don't feed trolls. Please don't personaly attack people. Thanks.

Message 34 of 107 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 23, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Haha, I lol'd. Who did I attack sir?

Message 35 of 107 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 23, 2012

myalana wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Haha, I lol'd. Who did I attack sir?

I didn't see any personal attack and I will say I got quite a giggle out of what you had to say. 

Message 36 of 107 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 23, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

myalana wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

"I feel bad for 'em actually. So much content has been released that hardly anyone notices that they have "special" items. They're a bit like the "emo" kids. They wanna dress like freaks all the while saying "don't look at me!..I'm different...you wouldn't understand". Ahh they make me chuckle...poor kids"

I'm sure Lady GaGa's fans would be upset to read that.

Message 37 of 107 (120 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 23, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Ohhh and the lol'z continue...you proved my point sirSmiley Wink Kudos for trying though. At least you still have a muffin cart, right?Cat Tongue

Message 38 of 107 (114 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 23, 2012

myalana wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Ohhh and the lol'z continue...you proved my point sirSmiley Wink Kudos for trying though. At least you still have a muffin cart, right?Cat Tongue

I'd much prefer a male snowman mask.

Message 39 of 107 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Dec 23, 2012
LMAO WHO WANTS THEIR MUFFIN BUTTERED XD
Message 40 of 107 (94 Views)
0 Likes