Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Re: Where's the Male Snowman Mask?

Dec 21, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

IM_AT_KFC wrote:
If this were the case, then the female one would be gone aswell. Also, the new snowman heads from JAM games would have never been approved if what you said was the reason.

With as long as you've been on Home, have you ever seen anyone on Home wear the female head, and, the group that wears the snowman head, have you ever seen a member wear the female head? With as long as I've been on Home, I haven't seen anyone wear the female head and any members of the group wearing the female head. It's been the male one that's been worn more and was the more popular one. I don't even think there's a female member of the group.

Lol, I've seen plenty wear the female head. Some even use a gender bender merge to make it so the female head is on the male avatar.

Message 11 of 107 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Dec 21, 2012

This isn't the first time they've only brought back the female head. That "certain group" obviously did something to upset the staff, and because of it the male Snowman Mask probably won't be back anytime soon. At least I hope it never returns... The "street value" on these masks are only going to increase lol Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 107 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 22, 2012

K-I-L-L-E-R-99 wrote:

This isn't the first time they've only brought back the female head. That "certain group" obviously did something to upset the staff, and because of it the male Snowman Mask probably won't be back anytime soon. At least I hope it never returns... The "street value" on these masks are only going to increase lol Smiley Very Happy

haaahahahah xD

Message 13 of 107 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I noticed the fams and wannabes also wear the vega mask and glowing sneakers too, and the mask is already getting a bad reputation.

bobs fed signature
Message 14 of 107 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I noticed the fams and wannabes also wear the vega mask and glowing sneakers too, and the mask is already getting a bad reputation.

Exactly. Why even take the male head out?

Treat both genders fairly here.

Message 15 of 107 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I would like to buy one of the "Snowman" mask's myself, but related to the discussion, The group you refer to has worn both the male and female and I have seen them both out in home and some I have known. What they may or may not have done, was between them and who it was done to, I simply wanted one for Christmas time. Thank God, I picked one up in the EU, before it vanishes too.

I understand someone banning something or avoiding it, if it displeases them, but does the rest of the community as a whole (because of the actions of a few) have to suffer with them? I doubt any of this will matter much in the decission to or not to bring it back, but it would be nice for some of us to not have to pay for the actions of others.

I even picked up the old Home square apt. and the Christmas one from 2 yrs ago in the EU, would be nice to see a Central Park personal space, and other old ones here.Smiley Indifferent

Message 16 of 107 (201 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Dec 22, 2012

GOODY_2_SHOES_23 wrote:

I would like to buy one of the "Snowman" mask's myself, but related to the discussion, The group you refer to has worn both the male and female and I have seen them both out in home and some I have known. What they may or may not have done, was between them and who it was done to, I simply wanted one for Christmas time. Thank God, I picked one up in the EU, before it vanishes too.

I understand someone banning something or avoiding it, if it displeases them, but does the rest of the community as a whole (because of the actions of a few) have to suffer with them? I doubt any of this will matter much in the decission to or not to bring it back, but it would be nice for some of us to not have to pay for the actions of others.

I even picked up the old Home square apt. and the Christmas one from 2 yrs ago in the EU, would be nice to see a Central Park personal space, and other old ones here.Smiley Indifferent

There's people that want nothing to do with this "group" and still want the male snowman mask. Exactly here, why should the community suffer for what these supposed individuals did?

Message 17 of 107 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I do find it quite odd and silly for Sony to sell the female version, however not sell the male one?

Technically they both are the same mask. So what I don't understand is that it's okay to sell the female one, but not male?

A little sexist, it also makes me think that maybe SCEA is intimidated of the male mask.

Maybe a certain individual perhaps? If that's the case, time to throw away grudges because that's a little petty.

Message 18 of 107 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Dec 22, 2012

yea I agree I find it stupid to sell the female one but not the male one only because of a certain group and penalize everyone else just for 4 maybe 5 people or more, if they sell the female one they are capable of bringing back the male one I hope maybe this thread will change something and hopefully they can bring it back seeing all the demands for it  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 107 (167 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Dec 22, 2012

IM_AT_KFC wrote:

Exactly here, why should the community suffer for what these supposed individuals did?

That's an interesting statement coming from you. 

Message 20 of 107 (164 Views)
0 Likes