I have a tip so that you won't be shy anymore. GO TO SCHOOL AND WEAR ONLY YOUR UNDERWEAR! That will get you away from shyness. LOL (no offense)
haha that reminds me of somethin
Couple of suggestions:
- Make some friends
- Go watch E3 on Tuesday in the podium space
- Join us this Friday and any Friday, for Resistance 2 game launching in the R2 space from 6 - 12pm :Official Resistance 2 Space Launch Discussion Thread
- join Buggie in Street fighter 4 game launching in the mall on every Saturday 6 - 12pm :Street Fighter IV Weekly Fight Night -NEW TIME- (Saturdays 6PM-10PM PST)
- Search clubs and join one or two or five.
- Join the website http://www.playstationhometoday.com/ they do a lot of events and you'll get to meet lots of new people in a home inspired networking site.
- Take part in Xi. Those guys have become a community for sure.
- & wait for Sony to release the social networking site that will be paired with Home.
heres my tip if you really have social problems (talking to ppl etc.. and ur at least 18 id say)
Go to a party, kickback, or at a bar and get at least buzzed. Trust me you'll loosen up. Just don't do too much.
^_^always be responsible^_^ but trust me it works if your desperate.
but if its just home refer below
I'd say don't start to socialize in real life first because you might be rejected and make you more shy. Start in Home
^_^thats why he gets buzzed and wouldn't care if he gets rejected in the first place.^_^ lol but yeah you can practice in home
I found a group of older gamers and we hang out online and in Home and do events.
Home does feel more like a bain dead patient on Life support than something alive.
They need to give up more tools that most other social networks give us.
It feels like they are trying to ocomplish so much with a skeleton crew and no budget.