Lombax Warrior
184 posts

Re: Where's our LMO reward?

Dec 27, 2012

I agree that it is disappointing that we don't get as cool of rewards as EU and JP. However, I know we have a few rewards that are pretty cool on their own anyways. I appreciate Home for what it is because it's a free service. Honestly SCEA doesn't HAVE to give us rewards and they don't even have to give us weekly updates. I'm not saying they're saints but I'm also just trying to look at the silver lining because I know Home could be so much worse. I think people would enjoy Home more if they didn't make themselves feel entitled to the same everything that everyone else gets. If you want it that bad, go visit the other Home regions.

It's a little irritating hearing people say we should get this and that because EU and JP does. They're all three run seperately. That's like complaining that the other kids in the sandbox got toys that you want and you should get them too because the other kids got them. 

Message 11 of 22 (286 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

Lol, well up until jersqualls post was civil, then it did what every other thread does. well thanks for your input (even if it was alittle trollish) on a side note idc about most stuff that other regions get. but theres certain things every once in a blue moon that make me go Huh? or why haven't we gotten something similar? 

Message 12 of 22 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 27, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

mwf77 wrote:

ok so ive been hearing that other regions are getting lmo rewards like dances and stuff already, and not weird seizure dances like streetmoves. They're getting adorable dances, the dance around in your pjs in your bedroom style dances. Wondering when or if we are going to get similar?

Because we are members of NA Home we are not allowed anything other than one bowl of gruel a day.  We are not allowed anything but one cheap mask for Christmas and are forbidden to complain about this too.  Be thankful you have air to breath and quit wondering about what you are going to get because the answer is ziilch, zero, nada.   signed  Oliver Twist

More like NA Home gave us all a Lump of Cole for xmas...

Can anyone make it into a Diamond?

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 13 of 22 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

Somehow this got changed into a thread about someone complaining about the xmas rewards, :/ this was about us not seeing locomotion's as rewards yet. xmas is over there's no "oh hey we'll give you xmas rewards on new year" we got masks end of story wa wa boohoo done. im just curious of what and when the first REWARD locomotion items might appear into home and if so will they possibly be smexi or regular nice dances. (and not talking about gift machine locomotions)

Message 14 of 22 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Dec 27, 2012

there is a free LMO...

the Trap-o-matic has a skateboard LMO as one of the rewards.

so there you go...it is free, it just may take some time to get.

and no use complaining about this region got this and that region got that.

easy fix...you want thos free items...play Home in that region

Message 15 of 22 (213 Views)
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Dec 27, 2012

mwf77 wrote:

ok so ive been hearing that other regions are getting lmo rewards like dances and stuff already, and not weird seizure dances like streetmoves. They're getting adorable dances, the dance around in your pjs in your bedroom style dances. Wondering when or if we are going to get similar?

There is none.

Apparently we are not that important enough, in North America, to get free locomotion rewards?

Message 16 of 22 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

IE_m0nkeyb0y wrote:

there is a free LMO...

Its the principle, SCEA themselves have either provided no event support or very minimal effort on their part, while other regions have fantastic support. It seems they leave the third parties responsible for events and freebies, and it shouldn't be that way only. I shouldn't have to go to EU or JP to enjoy a holiday event with more and better rewards provided. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 17 of 22 (206 Views)
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2012

was the thread title "Throw dirt in my face while i post a topic about a thought i had" guess it wasnt but thanks monkey needed the punch in the kidneys didnt really need your snobbish remark //_-\

Message 18 of 22 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Dec 27, 2012

IE_m0nkeyb0y wrote:

there is a free LMO...

Very good point.

Message 19 of 22 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Dec 27, 2012

well thank you to jersquall and joanna for your posts they helped, im thinking its time to i guess lock or close this thread please //_^\

Message 20 of 22 (126 Views)
0 Likes